THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:russ: at Drax taking all of Tony's sarcastic comments literally.

Stark gonna be consistently hitting him with the

1d4f36994a.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
When the Guardians and Avengers meet for the 1st time in Avengers 3, that Tony Stark/Starlord/Rocket dialogue is gonna be :banderas:

:russ: at Drax taking all of Tony's sarcastic comments literally.
OH MY GOD
they gonna collab???
you can't picture the smirk on my face right now
loool drax is gonna go nuts

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos gotta fukk up Asgard and the nova corp to get 2 stoned and im
Assuming the collecter still got the Aether after the explosion. Wonder if thanos will do him like he did in the comics lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched it again, this time in IMAX 3D. There was some shyt I didn't notice the 1st time like Drax laughing his ass off while the ship was crashing into Ronan's. Dude was having the time of his life.

Lol @ Drax petting Rocket like a pet dog.

Ronan gave drax that work and this nikka supposed to be the thanos killa. I wonder if marvel will give them a power upgrade cause they survived touching the infinity stone

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ronan gave drax that work and this nikka supposed to be the thanos killa. I wonder if marvel will give them a power upgrade cause they survived touching the infinity stone

I'm thinking that's how Groot was able to regenerate. Don't know if Rocket was holding one of Groot's twigs he touched it but his roots and twigs were all over the place so Rocket probably picked up one that was contaminated. And its the power gem. That gem could regenerate Groot and increase not only Drax's power but everyone else.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm thinking that's how Groot was able to regenerate. Don't know if Rocket was holding one of Groot's twigs he touched it but his roots and twigs were all over the place so Rocket probably picked up one that was contaminated. And its the power gem. That gem could regenerate Groot and increase not only Drax's power but everyone else.
I think Groot just naturally does that
I know in the books he's always getting fukked up and then planted and regrown all over again
But in the movie the way Rocket reacted you might be right

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
Movie straight piff. ill go drinking with that nikka rocket any day of the week :banderas:

Only downside is that I thought Drax was useless, Ronin gave him that work, and isn't he supposed to be the one to take down thanos?? :mindblown: