THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Then please explain to my "novice level understand of movies" why TDK is superior on a technical level. :sas1:

I'm not going to give you a crash course on film making.

Tdk was nominated for 8 academy awards including best cinematography. It can be found on pretty much every list on the internet as a master piece in film making.

You wont find avengers anywhere near those lists.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yes, more people liked and supported IM3 than IM1. That doesn't equate to the quality of either movie, but IM3 was definitely more well received.

And what are you attempting to claim with the first part of your post there? No need to talk around it, just speak direct and say exactly what you mean... :sas2:
Yeah you're either a troll or have the IQ of a walnut.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Avengers aint better than the TDK :heh:

Now TDKR on the other hand :sas2:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And nowhere in my post did I specify the script only...I said it was better written which covers the story and screenplay.:sas2:

:comeon: You said "TDK was better written (yes I said written all you Goyer haters can suck a dikk)", writing in a movie is a testament to the screenplay not the treatment. The Dark Knight could only be "better written" or written well because of the screenplay, something that Goyer didn't write.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm not going to give you a crash course on film making.

Tdk was nominated for 8 academy awards including best cinematography. It can be found on pretty much every list on the internet as a master piece in film making.

You wont find avengers anywhere near those lists.

So the academy decides which are the best movies and they are flawless in their pick of nominations and those winning awards?!
When it comes to art it is all subjective. It is a serious waste of time trying to prove something is 'better'. There is no standard. Say you like something better and just leave it at that.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So the academy decides which are the best movies and they are flawless in their pick of nominations and those winning awards?!
When it comes to art it is all subjective. It is a serious waste of time trying to prove something is 'better'. There is no standard. Say you like something better and just leave it at that.
:dahell:

Their is nothing subjective about the technical film making of tdk being superior to avengers.

Anybody with even a cursory knowledge could tell you which film had better cinematography.

Liking or enjoying the movies is subjective.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dahell:

Their is nothing subjective about the technical film making of tdk being superior to avengers.

Anybody with even a cursory knowledge could tell you which film had better cinematography.

Liking or enjoying the movies is subjective.
Good for the TDK.
Too bad like 99.something% of the population doesn't care.

• Dap

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
  • Dap

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What point is that? I'm saying most people do not go into or come out of movies commenting or worring about cinematography.
69 movies compared to the entire history of movies is insignificant. But thanks for the list anyway.
The reason the list is so small is because people care.

They might not know what certain things are, but they know what they see.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The reason the list is so small is because people care.

They might not know what certain things are, but they know what they see.

Or the camcorder was invented in the 1980s and film has been around since the 1920s. It has less to do with the population's taste in cinematography and more to do with film history and overall technology history.
And really all movies have to do is reach a certain cinematography standard and then it has 0 priority for most people whether they enjoyed a movie or not.

• Dap

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Or the camcorder was invented in the 1980s and film has been around since the 1920s. It has less to do with the population's taste in cinematography and more to do with film history and overall technology history.
And really all movies have to do is reach a certain cinematography standard and then it has 0 priority for most people whether they enjoyed a movie or not.
:dahell: I was using camcorder as an example of shytty techinical film making. Why are you clutching on to that?

If people didnt care all cgi would look like sharknado.Look another example. People care about technical quality. Don't confuse your ignorance with general opinion.

You can simply use google and see complaints about the avengers film making all over the place. The cheap look of the film. Your 99% comment was retarded.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dahell: I was using camcorder as an example of shytty techinical film making. Why are you clutching on to that?

If people didnt care all cgi would look like sharknado.Look another example. People care about technical quality. Don't confuse your ignorance with general opinion.

You can simply use google and see complaints about the avengers film making all over the place. The cheap look of the film. Your 99% comment was retarded.

you said it not me. Not clutching to anything just saying your exaggeration isn't even remotely accurate.
googled "Avengers Cinematography", all that comes up is who was the cinematographer for the movie and TDK cinematographer crapping on the Avengers cinematography. lol Coincidence?
so you are saying more than 1% of the population went to film school or knows and understands cinematography. Who's retarded?! :usure:

• Dap