THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bruh all you said was "TDK was better written (yes I said written all you Goyer haters can suck a dikk), better acted all around, better directed, looked better and was a more fleshed out ambitious film than The Avengers"

EVERYTHING you said there is subjective and opinion. I'm not even saying I disagree with all of it, but you've said NOTHING factual there. Yes, TDK was considered one of the best movies of its year, but so was Avengers. They BOTH got raving reviews from every spectrum. What objective standards are you judging by that makes TDK a "superior" movie?
No shyt it's subjective...it's my opinion on a movie!
But even that subjective opinion is based in a lot of facts. Or are you going to try and compare the cinematography and direction in Avengers to TDK?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Better than Iron Man 1 or Spider-Man 1?

And this is your opinion, bruh. What facts are you bringing to the table here?
What facts are YOU bringing since you are in the minority of people thinking avengers is a better film than tdk.

And liking a movie is subjective. If someone says they like spider man 1 or iron man better than bb then thats their opinion. But youll be hard pressed to find ANYBODY that wouldnt agree with bb being one of the goat origin films.

Iron man trilogy is one of the woat trilogies of all time though :dead:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
What facts are YOU bringing since you are in the minority of people thinking avengers is a better film than tdk.

And liking a movie is subjective. If someone says they like spider man 1 or iron man better than bb then thats their opinion. But youll be hard pressed to find ANYBODY that wouldnt agree with bb being one of the goat origin films.

Iron man trilogy is one of the woat trilogies of all time though :dead:

Avengers did better numbers than TDK and no stars had to die to get those numbers. You're assessment is incorrect. :sas2:

And yes, I liked IM1 more than BB, is that a crime?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Avengers did better numbers than TDK and no stars had to die to get those numbers. You're assessment is incorrect. :sas2:

And yes, I liked IM1 more than BB, is that a crime?
So box office = quality to you.

:dead:

Guess titanic and avatar are the goat films then. Iron man 3 better than iron man then. Transformers are a goat franchise. :blessed:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
No shyt it's subjective...it's my opinion on a movie!
But even that subjective opinion is based in a lot of facts. Or are you going to try and compare the cinematography and direction in Avengers to TDK?

If its subjective, stop trying to act like Avengers is a subpar movie just because you didn't like it as much. You keep stating TDK is better because of vague reasons, I'm only asking for specific details to why you feel that way and you are providing me only with "Its just better!". Bruh, we are all entitled to opinions but I'm legitimately trying to see where you are coming from here because I DON'T right now.

And what aspects of the cinematography and direction made TDK superior to Avengers? You keep using broad terms but you aren't pointing out any specific details about them.

its like someone saying Reasonable Doubt is better than Illmatic because of "the lyrics" without speaking about what wordplay, content, delivery or rhyme scheme makes it superior. Bruh, if you know what you are talking about here, spell it out for me.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If its subjective, stop trying to act like Avengers is a subpar movie just because you didn't like it as much. You keep stating TDK is better because of vague reasons, I'm only asking for specific details to why you feel that way and you are providing me only with "Its just better!". Bruh, we are all entitled to opinions but I'm legitimately trying to see where you are coming from here because I DON'T right now.

And what aspects of the cinematography and direction made TDK superior to Avengers? You keep using broad terms but you aren't pointing out any specific details about them.

its like someone saying Reasonable Doubt is better than Illmatic because of "the lyrics" without speaking about what wordplay, content, delivery or rhyme scheme makes it superior. Bruh, if you know what you are talking about here, spell it out for me.
You must be like 13 or something.

Anybody with even the slightest knowledge Of film can watch the two films and see which one is superior on a technical level.

Joss whedon is a tv director and it shows.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I never said Avengers was subpar. In every one of my posts I mentioned that Avengers was a good movie. It just is not better than TDK to me as a movie fan as well as being a better made movie in regards to having a better and more visionary director at the helm.
And if you could look at that almost TV series like direction and rote camera work of Avengers and then look at TDK and not see the world of difference in those same areas then you are just not a cinephile in any way shape or form.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
So box office = quality to you.

:dead:

Guess titanic and avatar are the goat films then. Iron man 3 better than iron man then. Transformers are a goat franchise. :blessed:

Nobody said THAT.... :sas1:

YOU were the one who said "I was in the minority of people thinking avengers is a better film than tdk". More people approving, i.e. more popular movie. Avengers was more popular, more supported and more well recieved from fans and box office viewers than TDK and the numbers support that.

Numbers don't equal quality, but they DO equal support, and Avengers trumps TDK there. Please be consistent if you are gonna come to conclusions like that. :sas2:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You must be like 13 or something.

Anybody with even the slightest knowledge Of film can watch the two films and see which one is superior on a technical level.

Joss whedon is a tv director and it shows.

Then please explain to my "novice level understand of movies" why TDK is superior on a technical level. :sas1:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I never said Avengers was subpar. In every one of my posts I mentioned that Avengers was a good movie. It just is not better than TDK to me as a movie fan as well as being a better made movie in regards to having a better and more visionary director at the helm.
And if you could look at that almost TV series like direction and rote camera work of Avengers and then look at TDK and not see the world of difference in those same areas then you are just not a cinephile in any way shape or form.

Ok THIS I can understand. You just like TDK better. I wish you would have just said it like that then trying to pass it off as some groundbreaking piece of filmography. Its a great movie with a specific tone and style, I respect that I'm just not into hyping it into more than it is.

That's cool tho. I liked TDK too, I just preferred Avengers more and enjoyed it more.

And no, I'm note a cinephile in any fashion. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nobody said THAT.... :sas1:

YOU were the one who said "I was in the minority of people thinking avengers is a better film than tdk". More people approving, i.e. more popular movie. Avengers was more popular, more supported and more well recieved from fans and box office viewers than TDK and the numbers support that.

Numbers don't equal quality, but they DO equal support, and Avengers trumps TDK there. Please be consistent if you are gonna come to conclusions like that. :sas2:

Here's a fact for you.

Avengers was a 3D film. Tdk was not.

3d films have higher prices which equates to more box office.

Besides that, ironman 3 almost doubled iron mans box office. So following your logic more people liked iron man 3 than iron man.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Here's a fact for you.

Avengers was a 3D film. Tdk was not.

3d films have higher prices which equates to more box office.

Besides that, ironman 3 almost doubled iron mans box office. So following your logic more people liked iron man 3 than iron man.

Yes, more people liked and supported IM3 than IM1. That doesn't equate to the quality of either movie, but IM3 was definitely more well received.

And what are you attempting to claim with the first part of your post there? No need to talk around it, just speak direct and say exactly what you mean... :sas2: