THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I do. I wait in anticipation to see new movies every week so I can enter threads and depress people with criticisms of the movies they love.

Don't even joke about shyt like that, because next thing you know you'll be in a thread with legit complaints about a movie everyone loved, and I'll be getting requests to ban you because of what you just said.

Fred.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sorry brehs, but Avengers was better than TDK. Comic book movie, Realistic movie, whatever, we ALL have our preferences but they are all damn Comic Book movies. TDK was unique because you could have told the whole story without actually involving Batman in it at all, there was nothing integral about Batman that stood out for the movie. Meanwhile Avengers was something built upon from several movies and each character played an integral role towards accomplishing the goal and telling the story.

Tell me, if you put James Bond, Sherlock Holmes, Daredevil or John McClain in the place of Baleman, what about that story actually changes?
GTFOH with that silliness.
Look, Avengers was a really good and fun comic book movie.
The Dark Knight was a great movie, period.
They are two different categories of filmmaking. One was pure popcorn while the other was an attempt at cinematic art.
TDK's getting snubbed by the Oscars made them change their fukking nominating rules for Best Picture. That is major.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Breh let's be real here, you were calling people fanboys for liking the movie before you'd even fukking seen it. So please cut the bullshyt out.

Fred.
Show me where i posted that. You nikkas keep saying i do shyt but never come with proof when i ask. I call people fanboys when they are straight up acting like one, not cause they liked this movie

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Hey i liked that 360 camera shot... that shyt was badass.... :wow:

iw9Eu2IZqUaJM.gif

I let joss whedon slide on alot of shyt because even though it was his first MAJOR MOVIE, he did get alot of things right...
While we on da subject how da fukk did black widow take on an army of invading aliens with a 9mm :pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Show me where i posted that. You nikkas keep saying i do shyt but never come with proof when i ask. I call people fanboys when they are straight up acting like one, not cause they liked this movie

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9459406/

lol marvel fanboys. Yall really think Batman vs Superman/Justice league gonna flop or something?

That's your intro to the thread. Then over the next 20 or so pages you tried to argue with half the thread that movies that Marvel had nothing to do with are actually Marvel movies. Then you made several vague references to phantom "Marvel fanboys" whenever anybody disagreed with you, which became a popular trend in the thread.

In a thread for a movie you hadn't even see, mind you.

Fred.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9459406/

That's your intro to the thread. Then over the next 20 or so pages you tried to argue with half the thread that movies that Marvel had nothing to do with are actually Marvel movies. Then you made several vague references to phantom "Marvel fanboys" whenever anybody disagreed with you, which became a popular trend in the thread.

In a thread for a movie you hadn't even see, mind you.

Fred.
So? It really is dumb to think that movies gonna flop.
Gonna ask one more time. Where did i call people fanboys for liking guardian's?

krexzen

All Star
Daps
While we on da subject how da fukk did black widow take on an army of invading aliens with a 9mm :pachaha:

You could also nitpick on where is she keeping the ammo? How does Hawkeye not run out of arrows? What were they thinking with Cap's cheap and shytty looking uniform?

Most of this stuff was minor for me. The Avengers was a hell of lot better than I thought it would be when it came out.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You could also nitpick on where is she keeping the ammo? How does Hawkeye not run out of arrows? What were they thinking with Cap's cheap and shytty looking uniform?

Most of this stuff was minor for me. The Avengers was a hell of lot better than I thought it would be when it came out.
Oh I ain't nitpicking I actually loved the avengers, but just seeing that gif has me :pachaha: at the absurbity of taking o an army of invading aliens with a 9mm mean less fukking arrows or shield

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Oh I ain't nitpicking I actually loved the avengers, but just seeing that gif has me :pachaha: at the absurbity of taking o an army of invading aliens with a 9mm mean less fukking arrows or shield
When avengers came out jeremy renner hosted snl. They did an avengers skit with that scene with hawkeye running out of arrows.

I cant find the video but it was pretty damn funny. Hes like yo guys im out of arrows ill go wait in the car. Caps like :dahell: how many you bring? Hawks like all of em. 11. I killed 11 guys. Im out.

:heh:

See if you can find it.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Also a minor nitpick, but how were they communicating with each other during the fight?

Also your comment about Hawkeye was the same thing i said in LOTR about Legolas. during the battle of helms deep i was like " how many arrows does this dude have?"