THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Or you could just state your opinion without your first of 63 posts in this thread starting with "lol Marvel fanboys"

And let's not be a disingenuous fakkit like there hasn't been a 200 post circle jerk with yourself, Ed Gizzle & Prodigal Syndicate
too bad ive never said anything bad about this movie dumbass

if im circle jerking with them then...I guess everyone else is circle jerking?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Or you could just state your opinion without your first of 63 posts in this thread starting with "lol Marvel fanboys"

And let's not be a disingenuous fakkit like there hasn't been a 200 post circle jerk with yourself, Ed Gizzle & Prodigal Syndicate
Nah, a circle jerk would be all the stans in here using extreme hyperbole and embarassingly obnoxious hype beasting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess if you like generic action and bad writing avengers is for you.

When stark says capsicle is about as far I could get into the movie again before shutting it off.

It makes no sense why avengers has such a cheap made for tv quality look when it had such a huge budget. But I guess thats what happens when you hire a cheesey tv director as the director of your film.

The movie just looks ugly as shyt, from the cinematography to the camera angles. I wouldnt be shocked if joss whedon doesnt story board anything before shooting.

Between how ugly it is, the corny lines and the generic action its just a boring movie.

Take out the novelty of multiple heros talking sarcastically to eachother and theirs nothing left.

I actually agree with this post.Avengers has zero replay value for me.Those scenes on the helicarrier seemed tedious as fukk.As you said, the cinematography was straight up:snooze:

I think Whedon made a mistake there by sticking to his TV sitcom roots.They hype made Avengers a can't miss.All they had to do was at least make it decent and it was going to take off.That's exactly what they did:ehh:

I don't think it's a bad movie, just boring.The final battle scene brought it up a few notches, but for the rest, I needed a couple tablets of No Doz...maximum strength.

If I had to rank em(Marvel flicks), here's how my list would go.

Cap 2
Guardians
IM 1
The Incredible Hulk
Avengers

I thought the writing/character interaction in Guardians totally shyted on The Avengers.Hopefully they step it up in Age Of Ultron.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I actually agree with this post.Avengers has zero replay value for me.Those scenes on the helicarrier seemed tedious as fukk.As you said, the cinematography was straight up:snooze:

I think Whedon made a mistake there by sticking to his TV sitcom roots.They hype made Avengers a can't miss.All they had to do was at least make it decent and it was going to take off.That's exactly what they did:ehh:

I don't think it's a bad movie, just boring.The final battle scene brought it up a few notches, but for the rest, I needed a couple tablets of No Doz...maximum strength.

If I had to rank em(Marvel flicks), here's how my list would go.

Cap 2
Guardians
IM 1
The Incredible Hulk
Avengers

I thought the writing/character interaction in Guardians totally shyted on The Avengers.Hopefully they step it up in Age Of Ultron.
:ohhh:I agree w/ this 100%

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I agree The Avengers for the most part looks pretty much like a tv-movie. Lame looking sets (that SHIELD base in the opening looked like some straight SyFy shyt), no thought put into the camera angles, just point and shoot, it's so generic. It's not until Loki escapes from the Helicarrier and the scale of the battle becomes so enormous that the movie starts to feel like one, a movie that is.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I agree The Avengers for the most part looks pretty much like a tv-movie. Lame looking sets (that SHIELD base in the opening looked like some straight SyFy shyt), no thought put into the camera angles, just point and shoot, it's so generic. It's not until Loki escapes from the Helicarrier and the scale of the battle becomes so enormous that the movie starts to feel like one, a movie that is.
And even then with the big final battle it was like it was ripped straight out of transformers 3's big final battle.

Right down to the signature michael bay 360 spin around the hero camera shot.

The whole movie feels copy and pasted together. Loki getting captured on purpose ripped straight out of tdk.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And even then with the big final battle it was like it was ripped straight out of transformers 3's big final battle.

Right down to the signature michael bay 360 spin around the hero camera shot.

The whole movie feels copy and pasted together.

Hey i liked that 360 camera shot... that shyt was badass.... :wow:

iw9Eu2IZqUaJM.gif

I let joss whedon slide on alot of shyt because even though it was his first MAJOR MOVIE, he did get alot of things right...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I guess if you like generic action and bad writing avengers is for you.

When stark says capsicle is about as far I could get into the movie again before shutting it off.

It makes no sense why avengers has such a cheap made for tv quality look when it had such a huge budget. But I guess thats what happens when you hire a cheesey tv director as the director of your film.

The movie just looks ugly as shyt, from the cinematography to the camera angles. I wouldnt be shocked if joss whedon doesnt story board anything before shooting.

Between how ugly it is, the corny lines and the generic action its just a boring movie.

Take out the novelty of multiple heros talking sarcastically to eachother and theirs nothing left.
the fact that u said all this but like the TASM franchise is so fukking ironic and hilarious
mj-laughing.gif

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Sorry brehs, but Avengers was better than TDK. Comic book movie, Realistic movie, whatever, we ALL have our preferences but they are all damn Comic Book movies. TDK was unique because you could have told the whole story without actually involving Batman in it at all, there was nothing integral about Batman that stood out for the movie. Meanwhile Avengers was something built upon from several movies and each character played an integral role towards accomplishing the goal and telling the story.

Tell me, if you put James Bond, Sherlock Holmes, Daredevil or John McClain in the place of Baleman, what about that story actually changes?