THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah, I've been complaining about them filming too much on earth. Thor 2 sucked because of it and they struggle coming up with storylines for iron man 2 and 3. Only movies I fukk with are iron man, cap 3 and guardians. I can watch these movies over and over and not get tired. The movies I think are ok are the avengers the Incredible Hulk and Thor. Thor would've been better if they didn't have him on earth and that stupid love story angle. Cap 1 was aight because it was an origins but I wouldn't watch it if I could watch something else. The other iron man movies are filler movies.

So out of 10 movies I only fukk with 3 like that. But the thing with marvel is even the bad ones tie into future movies and elements. Captain America was meh but when u watch Cap 2 you appeciate it more.

With Doctor Strange, Guardians 2, Thor 3 and possibly an Inhumans movie on the horizon, it's looking like Earth will be thrown into the bushes :whoo:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm glad I saw this today. when I saw the preview, I originally thought it was some campy bullshyt, but checked rottentomatoes and it was over 90% so I decided to check it out. and this movie was actually dope. I took both my kids to see it and they loved it as well.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Are people now allowed to post negative comments here or something? If they didnt like it, let them express how they feel. There isn't 2 separate threads for those that like it and those that dont. No one is deliberately trying to rain on someones parade.

I do. I wait in anticipation to see new movies every week so I can enter threads and depress people with criticisms of the movies they love. :sas1:

Meanwhile I'm watching Ryan Gosling movies with the sound turned off because he doesn't talk anyway. :sas2:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be down for a cosmic Marvel show on Netflix.

Marvel's cosmic material is just so much more interesting

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's like with the Avengers. If you ask people what is the GOAT comic book film most will say Avengers, although The Dark Knight is clearly the better film. Why? Cuz Avengers is just a much more fun film. No comic film matches the joy you get from watching Avengers. Cap 2 and Days of Future Past are both better films than GotG, but when they come out on blu-ray, GotG is gonna be watched more, cuz GotG is just a really fun film to watch.
This whole paragraph is embarassing. Based on nothing but your own opinion.

Ive watched tdk at least 15 times. I watched avengers once, tried to watch it a second time and shut it off after 30 minutes because I hated it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This whole paragraph is embarassing. Based on nothing but your own opinion.

Ive watched tdk at least 15 times. I watched avengers once, tried to watch it a second time and shut it off after 30 minutes because I hated it.
u would be in the minority over here.....i've only seen tdk 3x and the last time was kind of a struggle (so cot dayum gloomy)....i've seen avengers at least 8x tho and it'll be a yearly watch til im :flabbynsick:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
u would be in the minority over here.....i've only seen tdk 3x and the last time was kind of a struggle (so cot dayum gloomy)....i've seen avengers at least 8x tho and it'll be a yearly watch til im :flabbynsick:
I guess if you like generic action and bad writing avengers is for you.

When stark says capsicle is about as far I could get into the movie again before shutting it off.

It makes no sense why avengers has such a cheap made for tv quality look when it had such a huge budget. But I guess thats what happens when you hire a cheesey tv director as the director of your film.

The movie just looks ugly as shyt, from the cinematography to the camera angles. I wouldnt be shocked if joss whedon doesnt story board anything before shooting.

Between how ugly it is, the corny lines and the generic action its just a boring movie.

Take out the novelty of multiple heros talking sarcastically to eachother and theirs nothing left.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I guess if you like generic action and bad writing avengers is for you.

When stark says capsicle is about as far I could get into the movie again before shutting it off.

It makes no sense why avengers has such a cheap made for tv quality look when it had such a huge budget. But I guess thats what happens when you hire a cheesey tv director as the director of your film.

The movie just looks ugly as shyt, from the cinematography to the camera angles. I wouldnt be shocked if joss whedon doesnt story board anything before shooting.

Between how ugly it is, the corny lines and the generic action its just a boring movie.

Take out the novelty of multiple heros talking sarcastically to eachother and theirs nothing left.

All that being said, I hope you realize that you are in the minority with your views.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All that being said, I hope you realize that you are in the minority with your views.
In the minority of people not liking avengers? I can accept that. Same way I can accept that Im in the minority of not liking avatar.

But im not in the minority of people liking tdr better than avengers.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
wr7jrdkm4dlth5l2wdqf.jpg

This concept helmet is fire

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
so either you agree with the majority and say its good, or you're just someone trying to rain on others parade.

this fukking guy :dahell:

Or you could just state your opinion without your first of 63 posts in this thread starting with "lol Marvel fanboys"

And let's not be a disingenuous fakkit like there hasn't been a 200 post circle jerk with yourself, Ed Gizzle & Prodigal Syndicate