Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:snoop:
nikka, you're a marvel stan :camby:

Nah, I've been complaining about them filming too much on earth. Thor 2 sucked because of it and they struggle coming up with storylines for iron man 2 and 3. Only movies I fukk with are iron man, cap 3 and guardians. I can watch these movies over and over and not get tired. The movies I think are ok are the avengers the Incredible Hulk and Thor. Thor would've been better if they didn't have him on earth and that stupid love story angle. Cap 1 was aight because it was an origins but I wouldn't watch it if I could watch something else. The other iron man movies are filler movies.

So out of 10 movies I only fukk with 3 like that. But the thing with marvel is even the bad ones tie into future movies and elements. Captain America was meh but when u watch Cap 2 you appeciate it more.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Whenever a majority of people like something there always got to be those people running in and saying guyssssss it's not that good !!!!! I didn't think gravity was that great but when a lot of people talked it up I went and saw it and was like ehhhh :patrice: but kept it moving . I don't need to try and rain on peoples parades it's sad
bruh, not everyone on this planet has the same taste in things

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stans do not admit their favorite rapper has a shytty album. If that was the case "Encore" would've bricked. If that was the case there wouldn't be heated debates about "IWW".

I also said I only like 3 MCU movies and said "TDK" is superior to every MCU movie....and still got called a stan.

So what is the logic behind that? Like I said, people are throwing around the term "stan" because they don't know how to argue their points.

Obviously I can name "The Room" or "Troll 2" or some other shyt that's 100x worse than "Iron Man 3", but that movie is easily one of the WOATs given the budget and talent involved.

Fred.

IWW was a great album. What are you talking about?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Both Marvel & DC have their hits (GOTG, Avengers, Winter Soldier, DK triology, Man of Steel) and misses( Iron Man 2 and 3, Green Lantern). People are applauding Marvel though because they've actually actually are making progress with their B and C tier heroes and coming at DC's neck because it took them all these years to establish how they would finally establish the justice league on screen. I enjoyed the Dark Knight trilogy and MOS, but I wonder how can DC have such great animated films but can't transition those into great live action films. The wonder woman animated feature literally is a template on how to make a great live action Wonder Woman flick. As for this stanning, cut it out and save that crap for the studio execs. For the consumers lets just continue to feast off all this piff.

:scusthov:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:childplease: movies aren't even in the same ball park. The Avengers at least knew of each other and it was a different threat all together.

How is this relevant? :what:

-The Avengers had friction as a team like GOTG.
-A group comes together for a cause.
-Main villain is being manipulated.
-Chasing after a stone.

Avengers - Aliens invade a planet
GOTG - Aliens wanna destroy a planet

It's like with the Avengers. If you ask people what is the GOAT comic book film most will say Avengers, although The Dark Knight is clearly the better film. Why? Cuz Avengers is just a much more fun film. No comic film matches the joy you get from watching Avengers. Cap 2 and Days of Future Past are both better films than GotG, but when they come out on blu-ray, GotG is gonna be watched more, cuz GotG is just a really fun film to watch.

I've only seen Avengers twice since I got the BR. And I loved it in the movies.

Jards

All Star
Daps
What the fukk was up with the 3D in this film? It went from the worst shyt I ever seen to the best in like the space of a minute.

I legit had the :wtf: face when they were on earth - the shyt was blurry as fukk. For real I was about to get out my seat and ask for my money back but as soon as they went intergalactic, I was like :ohhh::wow::whoo::ohlawd::leon::banderas::feedme:

Best 3D I ever fukking seen brehs

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
No one says they do ,But like I said why try to rain on others enjoyment
Are people now allowed to post negative comments here or something? If they didnt like it, let them express how they feel. There isn't 2 separate threads for those that like it and those that dont. No one is deliberately trying to rain on someones parade.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Concept Art
starlordconceptartgotgbook.png

rocketconceptartgotgbook.png

draxconceptartgotgbook.png

grootconceptartgotgbook.png

gamoraconceptartgotgbook.png

gotgconceptartgotgbook.png

thanosconceptartgotgbook.png

collectorconceptartgotgbook.png

ronanconceptartgotgbook.png

Nova :lupe:
novaconceptartgotgbook.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, those albums are good wtf you talking about? 98% nas stans will admit nastradamus wasnt good

IWW was a great album. What are you talking about?

"Encore" is a WOAT album contender.

As far as Nas...in hindsight, yes. At the time....no.

Not to derail the therad but a large section of Nas's fan base, which supported "Illmatic", thought his sophomore album was garbage. Including people in his inner circle, that told him it was career suicide to go from "Illmatic" to The Trackmasters. Which is why he bounced back with a Premiere produced lead single on the next album.

Not to mention, Nas himself speaks on this in the unreleased song "Rise And Fall". The second verse is about what if that album ended his career, and why he backed off the Escobar shyt.

There is a rather large thread in The Booth on this topic, but you'd have to search for it because it was a few months ago.

Fred.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Encore" is a WOAT album contender.

As far as Nas...in hindsight, yes. At the time....no.

Not to derail the therad but a large section of Nas's fan base, which supported "Illmatic", thought his sophomore album was garbage. Including people in his inner circle, that told him it was career suicide to go from "Illmatic" to The Trackmasters. Which is why he bounced back with a Premiere produced lead single on the next album.

Not to mention, Nas himself speaks on this in the unreleased song "Rise And Fall". The second verse is about what if that album ended his career, and why he backed off the Escobar shyt.

There is a rather large thread in The Booth on this topic, but you'd have to search for it because it was a few months ago.

Fred.

I know the thread. The backlash was about the direction of the album, it had nothing to do with the quality.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know the thread. The backlash was about the direction of the album, it had nothing to do with the quality.

The perception of the album's quality was tied directly into the direction of the album. Which has shifted over the years because rap in general became more commercial. But like I said, let's not derail the thread.

Fred.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The perception of the album's quality was tied directly into the direction of the album. Which has shifted over the years because rap in general became more commercial. But like I said, let's not derail the thread.

Fred.

Lets not.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are people now allowed to post negative comments here or something? If they didnt like it, let them express how they feel. There isn't 2 separate threads for those that like it and those that dont. No one is deliberately trying to rain on someones parade.

Between two people that disliked this movie there is 113 posts....it's like....Jesus Christ, it's that deep? I don't understand the mind state of talking endlessly about something you hate. I would've tapped out around comment #3 and went on about my day.

Fred.