THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Stans do not admit their favorite rapper has a shytty album. If that was the case "Encore" would've bricked. If that was the case there wouldn't be heated debates about "IWW".

I also said I only like 3 MCU movies and said "TDK" is superior to every MCU movie....and still got called a stan.

So what is the logic behind that? Like I said, people are throwing around the term "stan" because they don't know how to argue their points.

Obviously I can name "The Room" or "Troll 2" or some other shyt that's 100x worse than "Iron Man 3", but that movie is easily one of the WOATs given the budget and talent involved.

Fred.
Bruh, those albums are good wtf you talking about? 98% nas stans will admit nastradamus wasnt good

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think Sam Alexander is more in line with the tone of GotG.

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

i hate that fakkit.... why cant it be the o.g. rich rider!!!???

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Can't believe peeps have seen this like 5 times tho. :mjlol:
It's like with the Avengers. If you ask people what is the GOAT comic book film most will say Avengers, although The Dark Knight is clearly the better film. Why? Cuz Avengers is just a much more fun film. No comic film matches the joy you get from watching Avengers. Cap 2 and Days of Future Past are both better films than GotG, but when they come out on blu-ray, GotG is gonna be watched more, cuz GotG is just a really fun film to watch.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's like with the Avengers. If you ask people what is the GOAT comic book film most will say Avengers, although The Dark Knight is clearly the better film. Why? Cuz Avengers is just a much more fun film. No comic film matches the joy you get from watching Avengers. Cap 2 and Days of Future Past are both better films than GotG, but when they come out on blu-ray, GotG is gonna be watched more, cuz GotG is just a really fun film to watch.

Its because at the end of the day what do most people want to see when watching a comic movie? They want to see their favorite characters kicking ass or doing something cool. So yeah Dark Knight is a much better overall movie but it doesnt have those moments where you're like "damn Batman gave such and such that work". Its why even though TDKR is worse than TDK id rather watch that because i like hearing Bane talk that shyt and give Batman the beats.

Last edited:

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
why doe those movies got to be better then gotg? Smh especially when he majority of people aren't saying that. just say their great fukking movies and leave it at that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
why doe those movies got to be better then gotg? Smh especially when he majority of people aren't saying that. just say their great fukking movies and leave it at that.

everyone gotta have a top 3 or top 5 in everything. I was a dope ass movie plain and simple. People try to tear it down and compare it to completely different movies.

If I hate a movie I will critique it for what it is, bringing up other movies is pointless.

I only compare DC and Marvel because DC is clearly trying to mimic Marvel's business model in terms of launching movies, integrating characters and having cross plots in other movies. Sony is doing the same thing. I also critique DC because of their execution.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
everyone gotta have a top 3 or top 5 in everything. I was a dope ass movie plain and simple. People try to tear it down and compare it to completely different movies.

If I hate a movie I will critique it for what it is, bringing up other movies is pointless.

I only compare DC and Marvel because DC is clearly trying to mimic Marvel's business model in terms of launching movies, integrating characters and having cross plots in other movies. Sony is doing the same thing. I also critique DC because of their execution.
:snoop:
nikka, you're a marvel stan :camby:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

Some people are just depressed and miserable, and want people to be depressed and miserable like them:mjlol:
Whenever a majority of people like something there always got to be those people running in and saying guyssssss it's not that good !!!!! I didn't think gravity was that great but when a lot of people talked it up I went and saw it and was like ehhhh :patrice: but kept it moving . I don't need to try and rain on peoples parades it's sad