First Official ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Photo
First-Official-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Cast-Photo.jpg
Rocket Rac00n ready for some shyt to pop off :dead:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You mean the upcoming Super Bowl right :patrice: in February . Plus when cap drop we must be getting the full one. My nicca rocket in the cut :cmpunkbro: that's a scary sight

They finished filming the movie in August so I think there's been sufficient time for them to get a Superbowl ad together. Marvel is going to have to introduce these characters in a big way to let the regular, general going public know who they are.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'll never watch this movie just off the strength they announced it right after they said they couldn't envision an African utopia like Wakanda

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They finished filming the movie in August so I think there's been sufficient time for them to get a Superbowl ad together. Marvel is going to have to introduce these characters in a big way to let the regular, general going public know who they are.
:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i'll never watch this movie just off the strength they announced it right after they said they couldn't envision an African utopia like Wakanda

Um you do know that they are gonna make the black panther movie... right??? lol.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

They said that? I'm gonna need a link breh.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
don't matter, that comment pissed me off to no end

Me too, but then he probably felt dumb when the other marveltop bosses said they was going forward with it. it was inevitable. So now they gonna have Vision, Ant-man, Quicksilver & Scarlett Witch, Ms Marvel (heavy rumor), Black Panther (confirmed)

Marvel hasnt really failed me thus far, besides they had asgard, im sure they can do wakanda. it would make no sense if they couldnt knowing full and well in the scope of the universe if you can have thor and the guardians, and a fukking infinity gauntlet, wakanda who's a sovereign nation on the tip of west africa should be no problem. I' hope they really go in on it and just do it right.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me too, but then he probably felt dumb when the other marveltop bosses said they was going forward with it. it was inevitable. So now they gonna have Vision, Ant-man, Quicksilver & Scarlett Witch, Ms Marvel (heavy rumor), Black Panther (confirmed)

Marvel hasnt really failed me thus far, besides they had asgard, im sure they can do wakanda. it would make no sense if they couldnt knowing full and well in the scope of the universe if you can have thor and the guardians, and a fukking infinity gauntlet, wakanda who's a sovereign nation on the tip of west africa should be no problem. I' hope they really go in on it and just do it right.

i haven't supported any marvel movie in the theater outside of blade 1-2 and xmen 1-2. :yeshrug: i wont be paying to see anything else until they release a black panther movie.