• Total voters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So @TheNig @patscorpio @Black_Jesus

I love how yall love moving the Goalpost are yall truly denying Manny is past his prime

So what he looked good vs a bloated 40 year old(In a division he looked like shyt at) for half a round, completely ignoring being knock halfway across the ring and slept :smugfavre::bryan:

Let that marinate...............

I would say he was past his prime of he wasn't up on the Marquez card.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
whats moving the goalpost is you going off me addressing you on Floyd's and manny's punching power and you turn it into killer instinct...Floyd doesn't have to be number 1 at anything breh. Floyd doesn't have a puncher's reputation and you will never find him on a list of boxing's greatest punchers either...and more importantly killer instinct does not correlate to getting a KO. that's all that needs to be said
I was trying to convey that Manny is past it because his biggest attribute, which was his relentlessness and his ability to put the point on that exclamation is gone and has been for years, and that Manny is not Manny

I simply stated about Floyd power because @Black_Jesus Floydie can't knock nobody out no more, he aint exciting, well Manny hasnt knocked a opponent out in nearly a half decade, so what do yall same nikkas have to say about Manny, since we are being unbiased, are we....................

Is Manny past it............................

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
couldn't take another sonning huh? :smugfavre:..understandable :obama:
Would you build a house on straw, because thats what you did with that embarrassing ass first 2 sentences.....

Do you really want me to huff puff and blow you weak ass argument down.......................This thread is aint about that though

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I would say he was past his prime of he wasn't up on the Marquez card.
:what: speak English Pinoy..............................

In 3 matches before vs JMM how many times have Manny touched the canvas, so something changed right...................................

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Who was up on the card in the fourth fight?

I mistyped and suddenly I'm Filipino. :snoop:

:what: speak English Pinoy..............................

In 3 matches before vs JMM how many times have Manny touched the canvas, so something changed right...................................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Who was up on the card in the fourth fight?

I mistyped and suddenly I'm Filipino. :snoop:
Miss me with what the judges had, the judges had fukking Qullin up big Saturday, so fukk outta here with that:camby:

Now answer this what did Manny do to win the first 2 rounds, and how did he differentiate himself from JMM in those rounds, they both wasnt landing shyt, but that was a slow JMM pace therefore he was fighting his fight and deserved the nod in those rounds

I had Manny winning 4 and 5 thats it, 1-2 were toss ups.....................

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Miss me with what the judges had, the judges had fukking Qullin up big Saturday, so fukk outta here with that:camby:

Now answer this what did Manny do to win the first 2 rounds, and how did he differentiate himself from JMM in those rounds, they both wasnt landing shyt, but that was a slow JMM pace therefore he was fighting his fight and deserved the nod in those rounds

I had Manny winning 4 and 5 thats it, 1-2 were toss ups.....................

Even Marquez acknowledged being in trouble up until the knockout. He said he felt like the 2nd knock down woke manny up.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Even Marquez acknowledged being in trouble up until the knockout. He said he felt like the 2nd knock down woke manny up.
Link???????????:ufdup:

I'll wait, Manny supporters need to stop with this bullshyt ass lie

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Would you build a house on straw, because thats what you did with that embarrassing ass first 2 sentences.....

Do you really want me to huff puff and blow you weak ass argument down.......................This thread is aint about that though

you can't really because survey says..you have no idea what the fukk you're talking about :gladbron:..its going to be more nonsensical gibberish, illogical statements, and overall lack of sound knowledge from you....the typical stuff you post..so why bother

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
you can't really because survey says..you have no idea what the fukk you're talking about :gladbron:..its going to be more nonsensical gibberish, illogical statements, and overall lack of sound knowledge from you....the typical stuff you post..so why bother

That nikka is special

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

"Boxing is my passion. To me, Boxing is better than sex. That's my orgasm" - Brandon Rios

:deadmanny:

rios is fukkin CRAZY he was dead-eyeing manny while manny was smiling. Was this before or after Rios said fukk max kellerman? Because it seemed like he was sending a lot of sublims at max

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I brought up Mannys power to let it be known Manny hasnt been looking like Manny for years now and has been faded before he got dropped twice and slept by a 40 year old fighter, and I was quoting the Manny dikkrider, that talks non stop about KO's and xylocaine and such, why you mad..............................................:umad:

Prove what I've said about JMM.........................:stopitslime:

Heres the proof right here you inconsistant little maggot

We see how you admit Roidquez used roids to beat that nikka, then turn around and slight Pacquiao for losing to him when he obviously had an unfair advantage

JMM roided to the gills to beat his nemesiswho shouldnt even have gave him a 3rd and 4th match, then ran away with his win to make less dollars; completely bytch made....

Why nikkas get so mad when I bring up Xylocaine like Floydie don't be sitting in his locker room before the fight looking like pookie waiting for hit..

Pookie.jpg

Floydie need something to take the pain away :mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Heres the proof right here you inconsistant little maggot

We see how you admit Roidquez used roids to beat that nikka, then turn around and slight Pacquiao for losing to him when he obviously had an unfair advantage

Why nikkas get so mad when I bring up Xylocaine like Floydie don't be sitting in his locker room before the fight looking like pookie waiting for hit..

Pookie.jpg

Floydie need something to take the pain away :mjpls:
Oh the roid thing:manny:

I felt he roided but lets not act like JMM aint have the same cheating ass trainer in the 3rd match

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
As of now Manny weighs 142 while Rios weighs 152, why the fukk is Manny so small a month before the fight, im scratching my head on this one.................:ohlawd:

Manny may be over trained and have to take a week or 2 off, not good