• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why is Rios so light one month out? This dude weighed 161 on fight night against Alvarado in their 2nd fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why is Rios so light one month out? This dude weighed 161 on fight night against Alvarado in their 2nd fight.
He'll gain that weight back he's in training now, plus for the weigh in's you have to lose your weight gradually, they try to prevent fighters losing 20 pounds in a day, like fighters have been trying to do since the 90's. IM more concerned about Manny he was a full 147 came int the ring at highest highest weight ever at 150, now it seems he's ready to drop a division or 2.

Rumors are Rios will be in the best shape of his career with the help of former team Pacquaio nutritionist Alex Ariza, Rios is also sleeping nikkas left and right in camp, this is the reason I try to tell people the fight is no walk over. Manny is fighting a relentlessness opponent with the added motivation that he has everything to gain and nothing to lose, coupled with Manny being slept coming off a year of inactivity, and from the sound of these reports may come in the ring near slw..................

Not looking good so far Manny..............

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@Black_Jesus @patscorpio @TheNig

This is what I mean by relentless Manny

Not only is Manny past it he has compleltely regressed from what made Manny Manny, he's no longer patient, he no longer can cut off the ring, he is strictly a head heater, doesnt accumulate strings of punches, and he's rediscovered that lost china in his blood, Manny aint Manny brehs

Hope he pulls it off Rios is no walkover regardless, and Manny aint Manny is all Im trying to convey

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Not only is Manny past it he has compleltely regressed from what made Manny Manny, he's no longer patient, he no longer can cut off the ring, he is strictly a head heater, doesnt accumulate strings of punches, and he's rediscovered that lost china in his blood, Manny aint Manny brehs

Hope he pulls it off Rios is no walkover regardless, and Manny aint Manny is all Im trying to convey

:stopitslime:

:camby:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

:camby: