Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That punch would've slept anyon

Put all your coli cash on it
Nah.............

Im rooting for Manny here, I just dont think he possess the mental fortitude to take out a guy that lives taking punishment and lives fighting like Rios, Manny has no killer instinct left. I find it funny that people talks all type of shyt about Mayweather's power and how he can't crack a egg, but Floyd last KO was in 2011, and Manny was in 2009, Thats strictly on Manny's killer instinct

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Manny did get ko'ed within 6 last match............:manny:

How many times has Rios been knocked out....:smugfavre:

By a smart counter puncher who purposely put on muscle to make sure that would happen. I've read you last 5 or 6 post and you're looking kinda silly. Only thing Rios has toughness. He's dumb and slow. If Manny is Manny and he's moving around like he was during the Marquez fight, it should be over by 4.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Did I say that bytch nikka:birdman:

That's what you tried to imply since his last KO was in 09... yet you fail to mention stoppages (cotto) fights that shouldve been stopped (Marg) Knock Downs (Cotto 2x Shane once Roidquez once) nikkas that went into straight survival mode (Clottey and Mosely)... Matter of fact, his killer instinct was what got him Ko'd by Roidquez in the 1st place

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
By a smart counter puncher who purposely put on muscle to make sure that would happen. I've read you last 5 or 6 post and you're looking kinda silly. Only thing Rios has toughness. He's dumb and slow. If Manny is Manny and he's moving around like he was during the Marquez fight, it should be over by 4.
Did JMM sit back and counter, and stand in the pocket a safe distance ready to bomb away:what:

How did JMM smart counter punching work vs Bradley.............didnt I tell you nikkas JMM is not a counter puncher, he's a stalking boxer puncher who gets frustrated when boxed and not slugging it out:stopitslime:

Manny got dropped twice and probably should have been dropped another time after a vicious right after, the Manny foot stomp knockdown, if Manny chin looks like it did in his last match it should be over by 6 like JMM average ass did.....................:smugfavre:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That's what you tried to imply since his last KO was in 09... yet you fail to mention stoppages (cotto) fights that shouldve been stopped (Marg) Knock Downs (Cotto 2x Shane once Roidquez once) nikkas that went into straight survival mode (Clottey and Mosely)... Matter of fact, his killer instinct was what got him Ko'd by Roidquez in the 1st place
So you clearly ignore Killer instinct:comeon:

Im speaking on killer instinct strictly, Manny should have been able to finish a Cotto, Maragarito, Mosley and damn sure Bradley he tried he just cant. He's past it, is the message im trying to convey................

Thats what make Manny Manny the relentless killer instinct and not being put on his ass twice in 6 rounds by a ok puncher and shot 40 average fighter in JMM .........................

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
that makes no sense considering mosley and bradley have never been ko'ed..margo is not an easy cat to stop and what pac did to him was far worse than getting a regular stoppage...he ended the man's career..and record books show that pacquaio TKO12 Cotto which meant he was officially finished in that fight

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Did JMM sit back and counter, and stand in the pocket a safe distance ready to bomb away:what:

How did JMM smart counter punching work vs Bradley.............didnt I tell you nikkas JMM is not a counter puncher, he's a stalking boxer puncher who gets frustrated when boxed and not slugging it out:stopitslime:

Manny got dropped twice and probably should have been dropped another time after a vicious right after, the Manny foot stomp knockdown, if Manny chin looks like it did in his last match it should be over by 6 like JMM average ass did.....................:smugfavre:

:what:
Marquez dropped him with a counter punch.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
that makes no sense considering mosley and bradley have never been ko'ed..margo is not an easy cat to stop and what pac did to him was far worse than getting a regular stoppage...he ended the man's career..and record books show that pacquaio TKO12 Cotto which meant he was officially finished in that fight
Why Was a shopworn Mosely able to ko Margarito, and not Manny

How many times has Bradley chinny ass been dropped, why couldnt Manny drop a Timmy with 2 broke ankles................I'll wait