• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The casual fan doesn't know who Rios is, hard sell. Wall Street says dump it.

pretty much..although it will probably be a wildly entertaining fight..possibly a FOTY candidate...but the undercard leaves alot to be desired...i still :smh: at dib-gradovich 2 although their first fight was entertaining..zou shiming is garbage as a pro..ruiz jr vs hamer on the low will prolly be an entertaining scrap..somebody is getting ko'd in that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And I think the extra weak undercard is no help either. I think the Chinese gold medalist is on it, but still.

Those non-PPV golden boy cards next month >>>>
Fight is a HBO non ppv fight both fighters are the 1st with both fighters coming off losses, and truthfully I would I usually buy Manny PPV's but with them giving shyt away damn near free in China solidifies my conviction that shyt is a HBO non ppv type fight. I cant buy this no matter how much I want shytty undercard, no buzz, no nothing. I be here to watch with yall, hopefully yall keep links on deck

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The casual fan doesn't know who Rios is, hard sell. Wall Street says dump it.
pretty much..although it will probably be a wildly entertaining fight..possibly a FOTY candidate...but the undercard leaves alot to be desired...i still :smh: at dib-gradovich 2 although their first fight was entertaining..zou shiming is garbage as a pro..ruiz jr vs hamer on the low will prolly be an entertaining scrap..somebody is getting ko'd in that
Bullshyt, 1.2 million people watched the RIOS Alvarado rematch the fight should have some buzz, being in China is hurting the event IMO, on top of Rios stock poteinally being hurt by Alvarado. Truthfully I dont know what the fukk is up with this event good scrap and must watch fight IMO........................:mindblown:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Fight is a HBO non ppv fight both fighters are the 1st with both fighters coming off losses, and truthfully I would I usually buy Manny PPV's but with them giving shyt away damn near free in China solidifies my conviction that shyt is a HBO non ppv type fight. I cant buy this no matter how much I want shytty undercard, no buzz, no nothing. I be here to watch with yall, hopefully yall keep links on deck

:heh:Don't nobody give a shyt about your convictions breh... if you wanna watch the fight in high def then buy the fight... quit being a bytch..

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this shyt coming on at the normal fight night time? im assuming its gonna be afternoon there, or morning

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Feeling Pacquiao inside 12. Don't think Rios will be KO'd, dude will never quit, but eventually the beating may be too much.
Rios is the stereotypical brawler...but he adds in the dimension that he loves it more than anyone I have ever seen. When it comes to boxing skills, he doesn't have a lot. Pacquiao has always had good head and foot movement, which has made up for his lack of pure boxing skills. He has a great offensive arsenal.
Rios has an excellent chin, but can be hurt. Pacquiao always had a good chin when it came to recuperating and not allowing an opponent to take advantage of him when he got hurt, except obviously in his last fight.
I think Pacquiao still has a lot of skills left - he was dominating the Marquez fight until the KO - he got sloppy with his defense and wasn't setting up his offense. I think that can be corrected and Pacquiao should be okay.
The caveat being that if the KO really took it out of Pacquiao, then Rios will hit him and Manny will be on the canvas out for the count again.
That's how I see it. If Pacquiao is any bit of what he was before the KO, no way Rios should win. If Rios gets Manny...I think it is more of a sign of Manny being done.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think rios takes a david diaz type beating and is stopped by 10 or 11..of course im assuming factors of rios fighting like he did in the Alvarado bouts and if pac let the marquez ko loss motivate him positively

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think rios takes a david diaz type beating and is stopped by 10 or 11..of course im assuming factors of rios fighting like he did in the Alvarado bouts and if pac let the marquez ko loss motivate him positively
IDK if I'm making predictions this time

I tell you this if the fight goes past 5 Manny is in trouble, this is not the Manny of Diaz, this is a older fighting 30 sec and round stealer Manny

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
IDK if I'm making predictions this time

I tell you this if the fight goes past 5 Manny is in trouble, this is not the Manny of Diaz, this is a older fighting 30 sec and round stealer Manny

Only time Manny was fighting 30 seconds a round was in the Bradley fight mid to later rounds when he and everyone else thought he was up on points... just stop with trying to depict Manny as a fighter that gasses