• Total voters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Why Was a shopworn Mosely able to ko Margarito, and not Manny

How many times has Bradley chinny ass been dropped, why couldnt Manny drop a Timmy with 2 broke ankles................I'll wait

Did you not see what Manny did to the Cheats face? He basically crushed the man's eye. Dude has to live with be damn near blind for the rest of his life.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Did you not see what Manny did to the Cheats face? He basically crushed the man's eye. Dude has to live with be damn near blind for the rest of his life.
With a extra knuckle on his wraps which he refused to rewrap, almost causing Margarito to refuse to walk out

Funny this gets swept under the rug and Saint Manny could waltz away into the sunset after ending another fighters career, on some blatant cheating shyt

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
One has to actually throw a punch for it to be classified a counter, that ametuerish predictable winding feint jab wasn't no damn punch................

Manny threw a right hand and walked into an overhand right. Sounds like s counter punch to me.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
With a extra knuckle on his wraps which he refused to rewrap, almost causing Margarito to refuse to walk out

Funny this gets swept under the rug and Saint Manny could waltz away into the sunset after ending another fighters career, on some blatant cheating shyt

I have never heard of this in my life. I get it. You hate Pacquiao.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny threw a right hand and walked into an overhand right. Sounds like s counter punch to me.
A winding jab that never was intended to land, Manny threw a feint

Learn the difference than address me............

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So you clearly ignore Killer instinct Im speaking on killer instinct strictly, Manny should have been able to finish a Cotto, Maragarito, Mosley and damn sure Bradley he tried he just cant. He's past it is the message im trying to convey................

Thats what make Manny Manny the relentless killer instinct and not being put on his ass twice in 6rounds by a ok puncher and shot 40 average fighter in JMM .........................

:childplease:

You weren't just speaking on just killer instinct though... you brought up Floyds power and tried to bring up that Pac hasn't had a KO since 09 like he wasn't still getting KDs and stoppages and making nikkas go into coc00n mode

Roidquez wasnt ordinary that fight... you've even admitted this.. so you can get all the way the fukk outa here with that bullshyt??:camby:
Actin like just got tapped on the chin in the 4th fight and got dropped

As far as Cotto, Margerito, and Mosely... When was Pac supposed to "finish" them?? He beat the living shyt out of Cotto and a 20lb heavier Margerito surpassing everyone expectation... Shane felt that power too and wanted no parts the rest of the fight...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why Was a shopworn Mosely able to ko Margarito, and not Manny

How many times has Bradley chinny ass been dropped, why couldnt Manny drop a Timmy with 2 broke ankles................I'll wait

if we really want to be detailed...margarito's corner stopped the fight against mosley not the ref or margarito; they failed to do that in the pacquiao fight. also margarito in the mosley fight lost a lot of weight fast and not in shape; the margarito in the pacquiao fight was in shape which made the beating even more impressive considering the weight and size difference.
bradley is a lot of things but chinny he is not. he's only been dropped by 2 fighters: **** and provodnikov for a total of 3 times overall. That is not chinny by any stretch of the imagination. he had a concussion against ruslan and wasn't finished so why a fighter doesn't get finished by someone no one knows except the fighter who didn't get KO'ed. It's not an intangible that can be easily identified if at all lol. A KO is the hardest thing to get in boxing as @LauderdaleBoss so eloquently stated before.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:childplease:

You weren't just speaking on just killer instinct though... you brought up Floyds power and tried to bring up that Pac hasn't had a KO since 09 like he wasn't still getting KDs and stoppages and making nikkas go into coc00n mode

Roidquez wasnt ordinary that fight... you've even admitted this.. so you can get all the way the fukk outa here with that bullshyt??:camby:
Actin like just got tapped on the chin in the 4th fight and got dropped

As far as Cotto, Margerito, and Mosely... When was Pac supposed to "finish" them?? He beat the living shyt out of Cotto and a 20lb heavier Margerito surpassing everyone expectation... Shane felt that power too and wanted no parts the rest of the fight...
I brought up Mannys power to let it be known Manny hasnt been looking like Manny for years now and has been faded before he got dropped twice and slept by a 40 year old fighter, and I was quoting the Manny dikkrider, that talks non stop about KO's and xylocaine and such, why you mad..............................................:umad:

Prove what I've said about JMM.........................:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So @TheNig @patscorpio @Black_Jesus

I love how yall love moving the Goalpost are yall truly denying Manny is past his prime

So what he looked good vs a bloated 40 year old(In a division he looked like shyt at) for half a round, completely ignoring being knock halfway across the ring and slept :smugfavre::bryan:

Let that marinate...............

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
whats moving the goalpost is you going off me addressing you on Floyd's and manny's punching power and you turn it into killer instinct...Floyd doesn't have to be number 1 at anything breh. Floyd doesn't have a puncher's reputation and you will never find him on a list of boxing's greatest punchers either...and more importantly killer instinct does not correlate to getting a KO. that's all that needs to be said