Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
they can't counter offer Floyd because Floyd is running da show
his deal allows him to keep 100 percent of da revenue and distribute it as he wishes
every fighter he has fought since da deal has made the most money in their career fighting him.
so it's not like he not being fair
since pacquaio was getting 40 mil flat he didn't feel the need to give him ppv
cotto got some ppv but didn't get close to 40

if pacquaio is offered dat 40 milly today I guarantee u he takes it

floyd bowed to de la hoya
pacquaio need to bow to him

GTFO!!! Pacquaio aint gonna bow down to no one.

Floyd running the show with Guerrero, Canelo, and now the likes of Amir Khan??? :heh:

Meanwhile Pacquaio has fought Timothy Bradley, Marquez, Rios, and now probabley Timothy Bradley again back to back. :damn:

You do know GDP and Al Haymon calls the shots dont you? So its actually THEY (GDP & Al Haymon) RUNNING FLOYD.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
in other words, he overplayed his hand
you don't turn down 40 mil unless you can make more than 40. simple simple business
you say pacquaio made up the 40 mil in two fights while Floyd made 90-100 in one night:wow:

big difference.

they can't counter offer Floyd because Floyd is running da show
his deal allows him to keep 100 percent of da revenue and distribute it as he wishes
every fighter he has fought since da deal has made the most money in their career fighting him.
so it's not like he not being fair
since pacquaio was getting 40 mil flat he didn't feel the need to give him ppv
cotto got some ppv but didn't get close to 40

if pacquaio is offered dat 40 milly today I guarantee u he takes it

floyd bowed to de la hoya
pacquaio need to bow to him

Floyds purse was $41 million... the only reason he's able to make 80-90 million is buy taking All of the ppv and venue revenue and not cutting his opponents in.. Now Floyds purse is still LESS than what Pac and his team counter offered...he would have made the same amount if not more than in the Canelo fight (which was TWO YEARS LATER) had he agreed to the 50/50... If Floyd goes 50/50 with Canelo, he makes nowhere near as much as he does going 50/50 with Pac..
you don't turn down $90 million PERIOD... it doesn't matter if you can make $90 million against lesser opponents with less risk.. You don't do that.. and this is why I call Floydie a bytch... because he turned these huge paydays ONLY because he didn't want Manny making anywhere near as much money as him.. Even though Manny deserved it and earned it.. its the most bytch made hating ass move I've ever witnessed from another boxer..

Floyd didn't bow to De La Hoya... De La Hoya split the ppv revenue with Floyd.. He didn't just demand he take a flat rate.. take it or leave it

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
second emotional floyd stan today talmbout wanting to give me that work :patrice:...:pachaha: hilarious..be blessed breh

:russ:

Damn, your tooth hurts breh ? :troll:

You were saying I m a casual. Well as of now you can say that cuz I work 2 jobs and 5-6 days/week :sadcam:

Thx for your blessings :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He did.. But he wanted no parts of Rios on the ropes...

But people are asking, why he didn't run through Rios like Margarito, DLH, or whoever else. Hard to run through nikkas when they can rehydrate and off that juice.

You nikkas ain't blinded by hate. You're just plain stupid.
Why would he want to be the ropes against a guy with that kinda will abs that kinda power? I thoughta part of being a smart fighter was to take away your opponent's greatest strengths? :dwillhuh: I could be wrong tho. :yeshrug:

Oh one more thing... Did you not see Rios doing his greatest rendition of Josh Clottey?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Pacsorpio, you were comparing the Manny fight to the Canelo fight. That's where we disagreed. Also, Pac was not even getting hit a lot and Rios still managed to hurt him.You were going in on how Floyd this Floyd that and that Manny did what FLoyd did. Manny did not. Manny got hit almost every time Rios threw a punch. You were comparing Rios to Canelo son. Come on now

Again, slurp slurp slurp

:mindblown:

What fight were you watching?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyds purse was $41 million... the only reason he's able to make 80-90 million is buy taking All of the ppv and venue revenue and not cutting his opponents in.. Now Floyds purse is still LESS than what Pac and his team counter offered...he would have made the same amount if not more than in the Canelo fight (which was TWO YEARS LATER) had he agreed to the 50/50... If Floyd goes 50/50 with Canelo, he makes nowhere near as much as he does going 50/50 with Pac..
you don't turn down $90 million PERIOD... it doesn't matter if you can make $90 million against lesser opponents with less risk.. You don't do that.. and this is why I call Floydie a bytch... because he turned these huge paydays ONLY because he didn't want Manny making anywhere near as much money as him.. Even though Manny deserved it and earned it.. its the most bytch made hating ass move I've ever witnessed from another boxer..

Floyd didn't bow to De La Hoya... De La Hoya split the ppv revenue with Floyd.. He didn't just demand he take a flat rate.. take it or leave it

The fact that manny cannot make 90 mil or even 40 mil without Floyd proves he hasn't earned anything. Floyd having a 50/50 split with pacquaio benefits pacquaios pockets not his.
He has da most exclusive deal in boxing history and he earned it from da ground up
Why exactly should he share his deal with someone who is signed to two different companies, took him to court like a bytch, and has no idea what's going on with his money?

Oscar made way more den Floyd for the fight and picked EVerything from da ring size, to weight, to Floyd's glove. Floyd also had to do two extra drug test. Floyd wanted da fight and knew Oscar was da main draw so he fell back. Just wanted to get da fight done. Floyd deserves da same respect from manny. It just pains bob arum to see a black guy leave his company and go on to become one of da biggest fighters of all time.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Floyd running the show with Guerrero, Canelo, and now the likes of Amir Khan??? :heh:

Meanwhile Pacquaio has fought Timothy Bradley, Marquez, Rios, and now probabley Timothy Bradley again back to back. :damn:

You do know GDP and Al Haymon calls the shots dont you? So its actually THEY (GDP & Al Haymon) RUNNING FLOYD.

If you don't think Floyd has control ova his career than I don't no what to tell you
Pacquaio lost to Bradley and almost died against Marquez
I'm not seein your point

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The fact that manny cannot make 90 mil or even 40 mil without Floyd proves he hasn't earned anything. Floyd having a 50/50 split with pacquaio benefits pacquaios pockets not his.
He has da most exclusive deal in boxing history and he earned it from da ground up
Why exactly should he share his deal with someone who is signed to two different companies, took him to court like a bytch, and has no idea what's going on with his money?

Oscar made way more den Floyd for the fight and picked EVerything from da ring size, to weight, to Floyd's glove. Floyd also had to do two extra drug test. Floyd wanted da fight and knew Oscar was da main draw so he fell back. Just wanted to get da fight done. Floyd deserves da same respect from manny. It just pains bob arum to see a black guy leave his company and go on to become one of da biggest fighters of all time.

Oscar made way more than Floyd, because Oscar was the draw NOT FLOYD :dahell:
And Oscar STILL gave Floyd a 65/35 ppv split.. Also, Floyd going after that fight was purely money driven... had nothing to do with fighting the best out there...nikka ccouldn't even clean out his own division before retiring :scusthov:

In 2011 Floyd turned down a $50 million guaranteed purse NOT INCLUDING PPV
In 2012 Floyd turned down a $100 milliom guaranteed purse.. NOT INCLUDING PPV
Floyds highest purse to date is $41 million not including ppv

You don't turn down that much money just because Pac would make close to the same amount.. I don't care what the circumstances is.. That is bytchmade PERIOD... Why is Floyd so concerned about other nikkas money though?:what: as long as he making his money it shouldn't matter

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oscar made way more than Floyd, because Oscar was the draw NOT FLOYD :dahell:
And Oscar STILL gave Floyd a 65/35 ppv split.. Also, Floyd going after that fight was purely money driven... had nothing to do with fighting the best out there...nikka ccouldn't even clean out his own division before retiring :scusthov:

In 2011 Floyd turned down a $50 million guaranteed purse NOT INCLUDING PPV
In 2012 Floyd turned down a $100 milliom guaranteed purse.. NOT INCLUDING PPV
Floyds highest purse to date is $41 million not including ppv

You don't turn down that much money just because Pac would make close to the same amount.. I don't care what the circumstances is.. That is bytchmade PERIOD... Why is Floyd so concerned about other nikkas money though?:what: as long as he making his money it shouldn't matter

Oscar was Floyd's biggest fight too
Clearly it was not all oscar
And for da last time, arum and especially bob arum can't "offer" Floyd anything
He's his own boss

If u wanna fight the top dog, and make da most money in your career than you better humble yourself. Pacquaio didn't and look at him now

Oscar gave Floyd ppv but he made no where near 40 mil
Cotto got some ppv but made no where near 40 mil
U see how it works?

I guess if he offered pacquaio 30 mil but ppv it would sound better pride wise but he gave him a good deal and he declined

I mean he once has 50 50 (which was around 25 mil each at da time)
Then he got 40

Now with all da bad blood, losses, and suing shyt, he'd be lucky to get 20 mil

He over played his card and depending on who he fights next he may lose again

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wish I could understand why you silly b*stards always descend into a debate on how much money PAC and Floyd make in these discussions. What the fukk does that gave to do with boxing? Talk about their respective skills and compare their records but quit with the bytchy coin counting.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I wish I could understand why you silly b*stards always descend into a debate on how much money PAC and Floyd make in these discussions. What the fukk does that gave to do with boxing? Talk about their respective skills and compare their records but quit with the bytchy coin counting.

unfortunately breh talking about their records and skills isn't any better. ..because there are cats who really dont know boxing well enough to make it a good debate without it going to shyt

you saw what happened when I compared the similar dominate nature that occurred between pac-rios and may-canelo? nikkas lost their minds, got emotional, and start spreading fallacies about that im a canelo fan lol

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

I was just thinking that as I got to this post.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oscar was Floyd's biggest fight too
Clearly it was not all oscar
And for da last time, arum and especially bob arum can't "offer" Floyd anything
He's his own boss

If u wanna fight the top dog, and make da most money in your career than you better humble yourself. Pacquaio didn't and look at him now

Oscar gave Floyd ppv but he made no where near 40 mil
Cotto got some ppv but made no where near 40 mil
U see how it works?

I guess if he offered pacquaio 30 mil but ppv it would sound better pride wise but he gave him a good deal and he declined

I mean he once has 50 50 (which was around 25 mil each at da time)
Then he got 40

Now with all da bad blood, losses, and suing shyt, he'd be lucky to get 20 mil

He over played his card and depending on who he fights next he may lose again

Floyd had a draw.. (nowhere near Oscar level at the time) and Oscar still gave Floyd a 35% ppv cut. Floyd isnt doing the same with fighters on his cards that are bringing in huge draws. All Pac and his camp were asking for was a 55/45 cut of back end revenue.. both their purses would've exceeded Floyd's highest purse to date.. lmao at you saying can't nobody offer Floyd anything like he the boss of boxing... he can only boss up on nikka from GB aka nikkas looking to make more than a million for the first time in their career... Floyd was "offered" 100 million(9 figures), plus back end revenue to fight Pac... and he turned it down to fight Canelo for less... there's nothing you can say to defend that...