• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Manny owes 50 million in taxes and that doesnt include 5 years interest or penalties, he's done.....................................

He has 2 choices, kiss Mayweather ass here to the moon, or sign his life over to Arum and continue to fight in shytty matches oversees like a circus sideshow

Pac's next fight is in Vegas...

Now explain to the Coli how Pac owes $50 million in back taxes if he (according to Floyd stans) only makes $5million a fight :lupe:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Pac's next fight is in Vegas...

Now explain to the Coli how Pac owes $50 million in back taxes if he (according to Floyd stans) only makes $5million a fight :lupe:
This is what the IRS says....................................

You rather us believe your dikkriding ass:bryan:

All that estimation about his funds is irrelevant now, IRS dont fukk you until they have you fukked, Manny was getting pillaged royally in his most profitable matches, them 2 years between 08-09 in 5 matches he made 28 million, Mayweather gets double that for one fight and yall think it's ok to demand 50/50 and such, when May tried to give this nikka 50/50 and he pulls out a month n change before fight time ...............................:pacspit:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Was this post not on this thread...........................................

Very much so Prov already said that fight is not happening and the world seen Manny lose on purpose vs Bradley to avoid Mayweather questions, not to mention nobody truly is interested in the latter.....................

It's put up or shut up time for Manny and I love it, he chose a easy touch for Apr he's done:ahh:

Trying to bash and slight Pac's career didn't dispute anything @vybzinv said....

So bowing down and kissing Floyds ass makes Pac not a bytch, but fighting Provodnikov and Bradley2 makes Pac a bytch.... :whew: that's some weird bytchmade logic you got their Skip... doesn't suprise me though... and LMAO at Pac losing on purpose when even you and the WBO organization admits it was a robbery

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is what the IRS says....................................

You rather us believe your dikkriding ass:bryan:

All that estimation about his funds is irrelevant now, IRS dont fukk you until they have you fukked, Manny was getting pillaged royally in his most profitable matches, them 2 years between 08-09 he made 28 million, Mayweather gets double that for one fight and yall think it's ok to demand 50/50 and such ...............................:pacspit:

Oh OKAY. so the IRS is telling the truth about how much Pac was really making... cool, but you do realize this proves Floydie was wrong all along :youngsabo:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Trying to bash and slight Pac's career didn't dispute anything @vybzinv said....

So bowing down and kissing Floyds ass makes Pac not a bytch, but fighting Provodnikov and Bradley2 makes Pac a bytch.... :whew: that's some weird bytchmade logic you got their Skip... doesn't suprise me though... and LMAO at Pac losing on purpose when even you and the WBO organization admits it was a robbery
Prov is trained by Roach and he already stated the fight is a no go

Did Bradley allegedly get shut out by Manny, so you would pay 60 dollars to see that shyt fest again, the american public damn sure aint, better have that bullshyt in china, like Rios loser ass................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Oh OKAY. so the IRS is telling the truth about how much Pac was really making... cool, but you do realize this proves Floydie was wrong all along :youngsabo:
Actually it proves Mayweather case for the 5 fights they are after Diaz Marquez, ODH, Hatton and Cotto. Had he made the amounts he said he did he would owe far far more than 50 million taxes. I wouldn't expect a fat ass pre-teenager to understand shyt about taxes........

He's trying to weasel out of this 50 million stating his net worth is only 20 mill, if Manny is making 30 million every fight why the fukk is his net worth only 20 mill in 2013, when they are asking about 08 paper. Begging for money and shyt because he cant fulfill his promise to the Philippine people, he's pathetic at this point....

So Manny turend down 50/50, then twice his net worth, and yall think Manny wanted this fight:comeon:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Prov is trained by Roach and he already stated the fight is a no go

Did Bradley allegedly get shut out by Manny, so you would pay 60 dollars to see that shyt fest again, the american public damn sure aint, better have that bullshyt in china, like Rios loser ass................

You're the most ignorant nikka on this forum breh :pachaha: As if somehow Pac and Bradley fighting in China is a deciding factor on who's interested in this fight.... Just the other day you were on here crying about how you wanted to see Pac/Rios but was too bytchmade to buy it poor nikka :skip:
I'm definitely buying the rematch... you don't speak for the American public, you're just a poor ass PuertoRican from North Carolina nikka your opinion ain't worth shyt streaks on newspaper

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny been trying this shyt for a minute since he hired vision quest years back, then fired them without pay then sued them.......................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Go's to the store and buy lunch with my debit card, simple luxuries a tax payer such as myself can partake in:skip:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You're the most ignorant nikka on this forum breh :pachaha: As if somehow Pac and Bradley fighting in China is a deciding factor on who's interested in this fight.... Just the other day you were on here crying about how you wanted to see Pac/Rios but was too bytchmade to buy it poor nikka :skip:
I'm definitely buying the rematch... you don't speak for the American public, you're just a poor ass PuertoRican from North Carolina nikka your opinion ain't worth shyt streaks on newspaper

zmqoo.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:wow: @patscorpio the last few pages.

breh I don't understand what I said wrong lol :pachaha:...cats were literally talking about wanting to give me that work ...well only one of them wanted it..the other was talmbout getting his so called MMA fighters on me :mjpls:..disgusting displays of stan emotion

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
breh I don't understand what I said wrong lol :pachaha:...cats were literally talking about wanting to give me that work ...well only one of them wanted it..the other was talmbout getting his so called MMA fighters on me :mjpls:..disgusting displays of stan emotion

smh_o_gifsoup-com.gif

It's all in fun breh, they didn't see what you look like.. :pachaha:

My thing is this....if you don't know, there's nothing wrong with learning.