patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:what:

no he didnt. i could count on one hand how many times Manny got hit with clean shots. and only once was after the 6th round. he even said that he tried to avoid as many clean shots as possible becuz of the :dead: he got from JMM. he threw his combos. and got out of there so he wouldn't get countered. but again, Floyd does it and it's beautiful boxing. :heh:

why cant both be beautiful bruh? :heh:

subjective opinion breh...some ppl like certain fighters fighting a certain way..some ppl like seeing pac destroy nikkas from 1 to 12 and not box; just like with Floyd some ppl are turned off by his safety first style and want him to get his opponents out of there instead

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what:

no he didnt. i could count on one hand how many times Manny got hit with clean shots. and only once was after the 6th round. he even said that he tried to avoid as many clean shots as possible becuz of the :dead: he got from JMM. he threw his combos. and got out of there so he wouldn't get countered. but again, Floyd does it and it's beautiful boxing. :heh:

why cant both be beautiful bruh? :heh:
It cant be both, yall are the bytches complaining about KO's when trying to slight Mayweather:smugbiden:

Not to mention Mayweather last KO happened far after Manny's last ko

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
subjective opinion breh...some ppl like certain fighters fighting a certain way..some ppl like seeing pac destroy nikkas from 1 to 12 and not box; just like with Floyd some ppl are turned off by his safety first style and want him to get his opponents out of there instead
You cant be safety first landing 250+ shots every match on near 50% percentage

Numbers dont lie Mayweather = the GOAT offensive fighter

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It cant be both, yall are the bytches complaining about KO's when trying to slight Mayweather:smugbiden:

Not to mention Mayweather last KO happened far after Manny's last ko

yeah... you're not talking about me bruh. i respect greatness. i'm not a fan of either fighter, but i do recognize their greatness. He simply outclassed Rios. Just like Floyd simply outclassed Canelo. props to both of them for the wins.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yeah... you're not talking about me bruh. i respect greatness. i'm not a fan of either fighter, but i do recognize their greatness. He simply outclassed Rios. Just like Floyd simply outclassed Canelo. props to both of them for the wins.
There was no greatness Saturday, shytty fights shytty card, and Manny looked not like himself and couldnt close the deal on a shyt opponent......

No props none, Alvarado beat and exposed Rios in far more impressive fashion........................

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
There was no greatness Saturday, shytty fights shytty card, and Manny looked not like himself and couldnt close the deal on a shyt opponent......

No props none, Alvarado beat and exposed Rios in far more impressive fashion........................

ok bruh. just admit that you wanted Manny to lose. watch this...

I wanted Canelo to knock Floyd the fukk out. i'm tired of him winning. but he's a master craftsman and took Canelo to school.

it's not that hard.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Actually it didnt, how can one call Floyd safety first and defensive when he's the GOAT offensive fighter according to compubox

you know perfectly well what I mean nikka or youre being ignorant...Floyd is not a blood and guts fighter..he's safety first..he doesn't war with nikkas..that's what I mean..nothing to do with compubox or connect percentage...like I said..over your head

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ok bruh. just admit that you wanted Manny to lose. watch this...

I wanted Canelo to knock Floyd the fukk out. i'm tired of him winning. but he's a master craftsman and took Canelo to school.

it's not that hard.
No I wanted Manny to dominate and KO a shyt opponent, a knockdown at least, he was facing a blown up lightweight, who looked like shyt at lww, where Manny had the luxury of fighting at full WW

No Props none...........................

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No I wanted Manny to dominate and KO a shyt opponent, a knockdown at least, he was facing a blown up lightweight, who looked like shyt at lww, where Manny had the luxury of fighting at full WW

No Props none...........................

arent you quoted in this thread saying Manny was dead meat?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mental wise smiling and shyt, from the face off...............................

Never did I say Rios would beat Manny, I stated he was no walkover..............

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Skip b still in here typing up dissertations trying to hide the fact he was wrong(AGAIN)?

:yes:

Never did I say Rios would beat Manny, I stated he was no walkover..............

You said it was a toss up(which it wasn't) then you said Manny was "dead meat"(which he wasn't)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

You're so full of shyt your eyes are brown. You were talking mad shyt before the fight. I think it was during that Max Kellerman Face To Face or after the 2nd 24/7. Only reason why I remember is becuz of a typo that I did and you basically called me Fillipino.