• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd had a draw.. (nowhere near Oscar level at the time) and Oscar still gave Floyd a 35% ppv cut. Floyd isnt doing the same with fighters on his cards that are bringing in huge draws. All Pac and his camp were asking for was a 55/45 cut of back end revenue.. both their purses would've exceeded Floyd's highest purse to date.. lmao at you saying can't nobody offer Floyd anything like he the boss of boxing... he can only boss up on nikka from GB aka nikkas looking to make more than a million for the first time in their career... Floyd was "offered" 100 million(9 figures), plus back end revenue to fight Pac... and he turned it down to fight Canelo for less... there's nothing you can say to defend that...
Floyd makes like 80-100 million a fight
you just don't understand that Floyd made close to 100 million without pacquaio and pacquaio isn't making anything near that without Floyd
your overrating his value. you are what you can make. if Floyd making 80-100 against canelo then he would want more to fight pacquaio. 50/50 55-45 is not gonna make him more money. Floyd broke da all time purse vs guerreo and then broke it against vs canelo, they on two different levels

lol at Floyd letting bob arum offer him money in 2013
let pacquaio get raped on his own

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
unfortunately breh talking about their records and skills isn't any better. ..because there are cats who really dont know boxing well enough to make it a good debate without it going to shyt

you saw what happened when I compared the similar dominate nature that occurred between pac-rios and may-canelo? nikkas lost their minds, got emotional, and start spreading fallacies about that im a canelo fan lol

It's crazy bruh. If you give another fighter some credit they look at it like you're tryna sleight Floyd.

I wish I could understand why you silly b*stards always descend into a debate on how much money PAC and Floyd make in these discussions. What the fukk does that gave to do with boxing? Talk about their respective skills and compare their records but quit with the bytchy coin counting.
don't get me started bruh. That money shyt kills me. nikkas be talking like they're in the rooms during the negotiations and shyt. I stay away from the money conversations as much as possible. It Has zero to do with the fighters skills

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I wish I could understand why you silly b*stards always descend into a debate on how much money PAC and Floyd make in these discussions. What the fukk does that gave to do with boxing? Talk about their respective skills and compare their records but quit with the bytchy coin counting.
What's not to understand.... When you bring up Floyd in a Pac thread or Pac in a Floyd thread this will always be the end result... Look to those people who continuously do it... Pac my boy so I'm always gonna defend him regardless :manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Floyd makes like 80-100 million a fight
you just don't understand that Floyd made close to 100 million without pacquaio and pacquaio isn't making anything near that without Floyd
your overrating his value. you are what you can make. if Floyd making 80-100 against canelo then he would want more to fight pacquaio. 50/50 55-45 is not gonna make him more money. Floyd broke da all time purse vs guerreo and then broke it against vs canelo, they on two different levels

lol at Floyd letting bob arum offer him money in 2013
let pacquaio get raped on his own

Pac's value is not for me you or Floyd to determine... Pac's price is HIS price... nikkas like Pac and Canelo are only gonna come once or twice in a fighter like Floyd career and he coulda fought both back to back... that's $200 million... a hundred millon was GUARANTEED for fighting Pac and Pac only.... not Canelo or any other fighter in existence... it don't make a difference if the $100 million is coming from 50 cent, Bob Arum.. Showtime or whoever... you don't turn that down because you too worried about what your opponent is gonna make

Floyd iisn't making $80-$100 million a fight.. quit perpetuating this lie

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac's value is not for me you or Floyd to determine... Pac's price is HIS price... nikkas like Pac and Canelo are only gonna come once or twice in a fighter like Floyd career and he coulda fought both back to back... that's $200 million... a hundred millon was GUARANTEED for fighting Pac and Pac only.... not Canelo or any other fighter in existence... it don't make a difference if the $100 million is coming from 50 cent, Bob Arum.. Showtime or whoever... you don't turn that down because you too worried about what your opponent is gonna make

Floyd iisn't making $80-$100 million a fight.. quit perpetuating this lie
100 million according to who? bob arum?:russ:
Floyd been down that road before, hes not a fool. you go ahead and believe that though

pacquaio can name whatever price he wants but he outbid himself and he's looking stupid

Floyd made 80-100 in da canelo fight, I didn't say he makes it EVERY fight
but best believe even for the Robert fight he got da record purse and made around 50-60 mil possibly even more:ohhh:

in other news
:ohhh:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manny-pacquiaos-bank-accounts-frozen-tax-fight-105956574--box.html

Pacquiao said the tax office took the action because it believed he had evaded paying 2.2 billion pesos ($50.2 million) in taxes on his fights in the United States in 2008 and 2009 when he was at the peak of his career and earning tens of millions of dollars.
:russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd been down that road before, hes not a fool. you go ahead and believe that though

pacquaio can name whatever price he wants but he outbid himself and he's looking stupid

but best believe even for the Robert fight he got da record purse and made around 50-60 mil possibly even more:ohhh:

in other news

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manny-pacquiaos-bank-accounts-frozen-tax-fight-105956574--box.html

Pacquiao said the tax office took the action because it believed he had evaded paying 2.2 billion pesos ($50.2 million) in taxes on his fights in the United States in 2008 and 2009 when he was at the peak of his career and earning tens of millions of dollars.
mj-laughing-gif-26294-hd-wallpapers.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

in other news

http://www.mb.com.ph/pacquiao-bank-deposits-frozen/

To idiots saying Manny has more control over his career than Mayweather, according to the Philippine IRS Manny made a lil more than 28 million in 08 and 09. Thats 28 million for fighting Diaz, Marquez, ODH, Hatton and Cotto:banderas:

I dont relish in the shortcomings of another man, I find it comical this is the lengths his reaching dikkriding fans have stooped to. His being bankrupt and now the taxes issues, will make the Mayweather fight have to happen, Manny will look bytchmade to the millionth degree if he fights a non draw like Bradley when he can solve his problems by simply signing his name on the contract

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

in other news

According to 50cent also.... Everyone can't be lying breh.... Now lets use our brains.... If Floyd is getting 80-100 against Cinnamon how much could he make vs Pacquiao. .. A nikka with an even more drawing power than Canelo... $100 mill guarantee for Floyd isn't farfetched

You did say Floyd made 80-100 mill a fight... don't try to backtrack... that 50mill he made vs Ghost wasn't guaranteed though

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
According to 50cent also.... Everyone can't be lying breh.... Now lets use our brains.... If Floyd is getting 80-100 against Cinnamon how much could he make vs Pacquiao. .. A nikka with an even more drawing power than Canelo... $100 mill guarantee for Floyd isn't farfetched

You did say Floyd made 80-100 mill a fight... don't try to backtrack... that 50mill he made vs Ghost wasn't guaranteed though
:umad:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Pac needs this fight..Floyd doesn't. Even Pac said he'd do whatever Floyd ask, so that pride garbage you are talking is nonsense. He didn't want to take test then because he "called his own shots", but now he's willing for Floyd to call the shots because his options are minimal.By the way, anyone got any ppv numbers/guesses from this fight yet?:ohhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Pac needs this fight..Floyd doesn't. Even Pac said he'd do whatever Floyd ask, so that pride garbage you are talking is nonsense. He didn't want to take test then because he "called his own shots", but now he's willing for Floyd to call the shots because his options are minimal.By the way, anyone got any ppv numbers/guesses from this fight yet?:ohhh:
Manny owes 50 million in taxes and that doesnt include 5 years interest or penalties, he's done.....................................

He has 2 choices, kiss Mayweather ass here to the moon, or sign his life over to Arum and continue to fight in shytty matches oversees like a circus sideshow

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
http://www.mb.com.ph/pacquiao-bank-deposits-frozen/

To idiots saying Manny has more control over his career than Mayweather, according to the Philippine IRS Manny made a lil more than 28 million in 08 and 09. Thats 28 million for fighting Diaz, Marquez, ODH, Hatton and Cotto:banderas:

I dont relish in the shortcomings of another man, I find it comical this is the lengths his reaching dikkriding fans have stooped to. His being bankrupt and now the taxes issues, will make the Mayweather fight have to happen, Manny will look bytchmade to the millionth degree if he fights a non draw like Bradley when he can solve his problems by simply signing his name on the contract

What idiots are you referring to Skip.. quote who sad Manny had more control over his career than Floyd.. :mjpls: Or did you just make that up so you can post about Pacs earnings in 08 and 09... pacs and arum been evading taxes for years... This isn't news, but why bring that up in this thread?? What's your agenda?? Pacquiao isn't bankrupt... why spread that lie??

bytchmade?? Are you somehow implying that if Pac fights Provodnikov or Bradley instead of signing to Mayweather promotions, to fight for the pennies Floyd is offering he's a bytch??

:mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Was this post not on this thread...........................................
GTFO!!! Pacquaio aint gonna bow down to no one.

Floyd running the show with Guerrero, Canelo, and now the likes of Amir Khan??? :heh:

Meanwhile Pacquaio has fought Timothy Bradley, Marquez, Rios, and now probabley Timothy Bradley again back to back. :damn:

You do know GDP and Al Haymon calls the shots dont you? So its actually THEY (GDP & Al Haymon) RUNNING FLOYD.

What idiots are you referring to Skip.. quote who sad Manny had more control over his career than Floyd.. :mjpls: Or did you just make that up so you can post about Pacs earnings in 08 and 09... pacs and arum been evading taxes for years... This isn't news, but why bring that up in this thread?? What's your agenda?? Pacquiao isn't bankrupt... why spread that lie??

bytchmade?? Are you somehow implying that if Pac fights Provodnikov or Bradley instead of signing to Mayweather promotions, to fight for the pennies Floyd is offering he's a bytch??
Very much so Prov already said that fight is not happening and the world seen Manny lose on purpose vs Bradley to avoid Mayweather questions, not to mention nobody truly is interested in the latter.....................

It's put up or shut up time for Manny and I love it, he chose a easy touch for Apr he's done:ahh: