• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Mental wise smiling and shyt, from the face off...............................

Never did I say Rios would beat Manny, I stated he was no walkover..............
Mental wise smiling and shyt, from the face off...............................

Never did I say Rios would beat Manny, I stated he was no walkover..............

Skip you didn't say Manny was dead meat?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Actually Pac has agreed to all Floyds tests back in 2011.. Floyd also turned down a $50 million purse and then $100 million purse in the next negotiations (confirmed by 50)

Who really didn't want it??

Floyds first fight after his "retirement" was against Marquez (Pacs leftovers) coming from 135 :bryan:
Who was really riding who's coatails? :mjpls:

So dude agreeing 2 years later and still requiring a cut off is supposed to mean something? And then he did it where, in the media???:bryan:

And Floyd didn't turn down anything, THERE WERENT NEGOTIATIONS. After Floyd stopped giving a fukk about Manny wanting cutoff a, there were only discussions. No one at the table trying to put it together.

And how is it Pacs leftovers when he arguably lost twice to Marquez at that point:stopitslime:

Stop quoting me fool, you're one of the reasons people actually call y'all pactards

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
he fought a smart fight. :heh:

not sure who said it. i think it was @patscorpio or @SuikodenII , i'm not sure who it was, but they said that Manny fought a smart fight, avoided getting hit with flush shots and people are bytching. but it's also the same thing Floyd gets praise for. and he should get praise for it.

He did.. But he wanted no parts of Rios on the ropes...

But people are asking, why he didn't run through Rios like Margarito, DLH, or whoever else. Hard to run through nikkas when they can rehydrate and off that juice.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So dude agreeing 2 years later and still requiring a cut off is supposed to mean something? And then he did it where, in the media???:bryan:

And Floyd didn't turn down anything, THERE WERENT NEGOTIATIONS. After Floyd stopped giving a fukk about Manny wanting cutoff a, there were only discussions. No one at the table trying to put it together.

And how is it Pacs leftovers when he arguably lost twice to Marquez at that point:stopitslime:

Stop quoting me fool, you're one of the reasons people actually call y'all pactards

Pac agrees to Floyds tests with no cutoff back in 2011 one and a half years later.. not to mention Floyd announced he was taking all of 2010 and 2011 off :mjpls:... Floyds counter to Pac was to not be willing to share ppv revenue..

Now what difference does it make if Pac let the media know he agreed to Floyds test with no cutoff dude?? He was letting the world and Floyd know blood testing was no longer an issue.. then Floyd moved the goal post .... Once Floyd wouldnt budge on his 100% ppv revenue stance Pacs and his team moved on... Then Floydie went to the media about a phone call he made to Pac AFTER THE FACT to make it seem like he was trying to make the fight happen

You sitting here talking bout they had "discussions" not "negotiations" :bryan: well what they discussed was that pac agreed to all tests(no cuttof) where Floyd ducked by now refusing to agree to a ppv split...
even after he was offered a $50 million dollar purse(2x hos largest purse at the time)plus 55% ppv split Iif he wins..

Floyd was going after Pac leftovers regarless if you thought Marquez shouldve won twice.. that's your opinion and your opinion doesn't matter.. he pathetically went after a fighter coming from 135 which hecame heavy in

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I said it well compared the 2 performances and so did @FukkAPaidEmail but most of these casuals (@LeVraiPapi included) took it as me saying "fukk a Floyd Mayweather...Manny is number 1" :pachaha:...opened up a can of worms for some reason so I had to do more sonning than I wanted to that night

Pacsorpio, you were comparing the Manny fight to the Canelo fight. That's where we disagreed. Also, Pac was not even getting hit a lot and Rios still managed to hurt him.You were going in on how Floyd this Floyd that and that Manny did what FLoyd did. Manny did not. Manny got hit almost every time Rios threw a punch. You were comparing Rios to Canelo son. Come on now

Again, slurp slurp slurp

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
hold up, just got home from work and @patscorpio dapping neggas posts going at me and I saw him calling me a casual on here :dead:

You got ya feelings hurt man. My bad, I didn't know your love for Pac went that far.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac agrees to Floyds tests with no cutoff back in 2011 one and a half years later.. not to mention Floyd announced he was taking all of 2010 and 2011 off :mjpls:... Floyds counter to Pac was to not be willing to share ppv revenue..

Now what difference does it make if Pac let the media know he agreed to Floyds test with no cutoff dude?? He was letting the world and Floyd know blood testing was no longer an issue.. then Floyd moved the goal post .... Once Floyd wouldnt budge on his 100% ppv revenue stance Pacs and his team moved on... Then Floydie went to the media about a phone call he made to Pac AFTER THE FACT to make it seem like he was trying to make the fight happen

You sitting here talking bout they had "discussions" not "negotiations" :bryan: well what they discussed was that pac agreed to all tests(no cuttof) where Floyd ducked by now refusing to agree to a ppv split...
even after he was offered a $50 million dollar purse(2x hos largest purse at the time)plus 55% ppv split Iif he wins..

Floyd was going after Pac leftovers regarless if you thought Marquez shouldve won twice.. that's your opinion and your opinion doesn't matter.. he pathetically went after a fighter coming from 135 which hecame heavy in
marquez don't seem to think its unfair and seems content with mayweather being better than him

how come you aren't:ohhh:

and even with Floyd taking 100 percent revenue pacquaio was still getting the biggest purse of his damn life
why turn down 40 mil when you can never make dat much again:wow:

mayweather was trying to put da 40 mil directly in his bank account so he didn't have to get his allowance from bob arum and dis fool still didn't accept it:wow:

meanwhile Floyd made damn near 100 milly in his last fight:wow:

he already the goat, next stop is the billy:wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
marquez don't seem to think its unfair and seems content with mayweather being better than him

how come you aren't:ohhh:

and even with Floyd taking 100 percent revenue pacquaio was still getting the biggest purse of his damn life
why turn down 40 mil when you can never make dat much again:wow:

mayweather was trying to put da 40 mil directly in his bank account so he didn't have to get his allowance from bob arum and dis fool still didn't accept it:wow:

meanwhile Floyd made damn near 100 milly in his last fight:wow:

he already the goat, next stop is the billy:wow:

I don't care what Marquez thinks.. what does that have to do with anything? My point was that Floydie went for an unfair advantage against an already smaller fighter coming from two weight classes below...

Yes 40 million was Pacs biggest purse at the time but he felt deserved a cut of the ppv revenue depending on how well the fight does.. and what they counter offered was Floyds biggest purse at the time.. Pac made that 40 mill back fighting JMM and Bradley..Not only that both Floyd and Manny were guaranteed at least 50million in purses each why would he accept less because Floyd says he should?:stopitsoime: Floyd doesn't determine Pacquiao or any other Top Rank fighters purses

Don't you get it.. the reason Floyd is able to make as much as he does is by only fighting Golden Boy fighters.. taking advantage and exploiting guys just because they've never been on ppv even though they have huge draws... Talk to me when Floydie can do this with Top Rank fighters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
you are a casual you dumb ass nikka..and you get treated like one....deal with it:ufdup:...floyd super stans who dont know shyt about boxing :camby:...just make sure you up your boxing knowledge..you wouldn't want to post anything stupid that i may read :youngsabo:..anyways let me get up out this thread
hold up, just got home from work and @patscorpio dapping neggas posts going at me and I saw him calling me a casual on here :dead:

You got ya feelings hurt man. My bad, I didn't know your love for Pac went that far.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pacsorpio, you were comparing the Manny fight to the Canelo fight. That's where we disagreed. Also, Pac was not even getting hit a lot and Rios still managed to hurt him.You were going in on how Floyd this Floyd that and that Manny did what FLoyd did. Manny did not. Manny got hit almost every time Rios threw a punch. You were comparing Rios to Canelo son. Come on now

Again, slurp slurp slurp
just make sure you read the post where i posted links to boxing videos for you to use...learn the sport properly..you're welcome :myman:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
22 pages though brehs? Over 1000 replies? All because of Manny vs Floyd again?

:snoop:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what Marquez thinks.. what does that have to do with anything? My point was that Floydie went for an unfair advantage against an already smaller fighter coming from two weight classes below...

Yes 40 million was Pacs biggest purse at the time but he felt deserved a cut of the ppv revenue depending on how well the fight does.. and what they counter offered was Floyds biggest purse at the time.. Pac made that 40 mill back fighting JMM and Bradley..Not only that both Floyd and Manny were guaranteed at least 50million in purses each why would he accept less because Floyd says he should?:stopitsoime: Floyd doesn't determine Pacquiao or any other Top Rank fighters purses

Don't you get it.. the reason Floyd is able to make as much as he does is by only fighting Golden Boy fighters.. taking advantage and exploiting guys just because they've never been on ppv even though they have huge draws... Talk to me when Floydie can do this with Top Rank fighters

in other words, he overplayed his hand
you don't turn down 40 mil unless you can make more than 40. simple simple business
you say pacquaio made up the 40 mil in two fights while Floyd made 90-100 in one night:wow:

big difference.

they can't counter offer Floyd because Floyd is running da show
his deal allows him to keep 100 percent of da revenue and distribute it as he wishes
every fighter he has fought since da deal has made the most money in their career fighting him.
so it's not like he not being fair
since pacquaio was getting 40 mil flat he didn't feel the need to give him ppv
cotto got some ppv but didn't get close to 40

if pacquaio is offered dat 40 milly today I guarantee u he takes it

floyd bowed to de la hoya
pacquaio need to bow to him