• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Easy, I wont sanction a Rios coming off a L or a boring Bradley match, the network dictates what they want.....

Co promoting is moving the goalpost at this point, maybe 2 years ago, but now, it's a absurd and ridiculous stand , Manny is fighting in China selling 5 dollar ppv's n shyt while Mayweather is nearly topping his best, boxing best ppvs numbers......................

The network can't make Floydie stop being a bytch and agree to co promote... you can sit here and act like co promotion has no relevancy anymore, but nothing has changed... thats not moving the goalpost... moving the goal post is agreeing to 50/50 then not agreeing to a 50/50.. agreeing to a 14day cutoff then not agreeing to any cutoff.. demanding osdt then demanding 100% control of all back end revenue... then on top of that... he demands pac got fight this person first, then that person again... then he has to leave his team and sign to my team.... who really moving goal posts son?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The network can't make Floydie stop being a bytch and agree to co promote... you can sit here and act like co promotion has no relevancy anymore, but nothing has changed... its not moving the goalpost... moving the goal post is agreeing to 50/50 then not agreeing to a 50/50.. agreeing to a 14day cutoff then not agreeing to any cutoff.. demanding osdt then demanding 100% control of all back end revenue... then on top of that... he demands pac got fight this person first, then that person again... then he has to leave his team and sign to my team.... who really moving goal posts son?
Did they not co promote with Hatton, stop talking out your ass

And things has changed Manny has took what should have been 3 straight L's, now selling 5 dollar ppv's and shyt

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It wasnt about the test, Manny was trying to duck the fight even before then, big gloves, small ring, 50/50, 10 million per pound, the testing was the only way to avoid a already agreed fight which was less than 2 months away..........................................

Manny never wanted it

This is a lie, even that judge Weinstein guy who mediated negotiations revealed that testing wasn't the only thing that wasn't agreed on... it was multiple things that never were agreed upon on both ends

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This is a lie, even that judge Weinstein guy who mediated negotiations revealed that testing wasn't the only thing that wasn't agreed on... it was multiple things that never were agreed upon on both ends
[URL='http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7235880/'][url]http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/boxing/2010-01-07-arum-pacquiao-mayweather-fight-off_N.htm[/URL][/URL]

Weinstein said he himself "did not formulate, recommend or issue a Mediator's Proposal. The Mediator did not make an evaluation or finding that any one of the many proposals considered by the parties was the correct protocol."

He went on to say that "Any attempt to characterize the mediation process as an acceptance or rejection by any of the parties of a mediator's or an arbiter's proposal or of any specific proposal is false.

d. In the end, the parties could not agree on a testing protocol acceptable to all."

Hop off Manny dikk:scusthov:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I definitely noticed Manny holding on for dear life when Rios did get close enough to catch him. I said it the whole fight, Manny had to stay on his bike. Rios doesn't go down easy but maybe you're right about Mannys shots. Rios hasn't really fought anyone of note that could've stopped him until this fight.

They beat a stiff now trying to gas this up as a reason Mayweather should fight Pac. Floyd doesn't need Pac to make a 100 Mil and Manny has a long way to go before he gets that fight. They finally want that shot because they know Manny is slipping... And he's younger than Floyd

he fought a smart fight. :heh:

not sure who said it. i think it was @patscorpio or @SuikodenII , i'm not sure who it was, but they said that Manny fought a smart fight, avoided getting hit with flush shots and people are bytching. but it's also the same thing Floyd gets praise for. and he should get praise for it.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

not sure who said it. i think it was @patscorpio or @SuikodenII , i'm not sure who it was, but they said that Manny fought a smart fight, avoided getting hit with flush shots and people are bytching. but it's also the same thing Floyd gets praise for. and he should get praise for it.
Fighting smart would have been a ODH type performance

Manny did what he could here vs Rios.................................

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I said it well compared the 2 performances and so did @FukkAPaidEmail but most of these casuals (@LeVraiPapi included) took it as me saying "fukk a Floyd Mayweather...Manny is number 1" :pachaha:...opened up a can of worms for some reason so I had to do more sonning than I wanted to that night

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
and thats fight a smart fight. :heh:
Manny still got hit at will, once again he did nothing special, lets not act like he was being defensive. A defensive smart Manny is the one who showed up vs ODH, this current Manny can't even repeat that performance vs a punching bag pillowfisted blown up lightweight

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Manny still got hit at will, once again he did nothing special, lets not act like he was being defensive. A defensive smart Manny is the one who showed up vs ODH, this current Manny can't even repeat that performance vs a punching bag pillowfisted blown up lightweight

:what:

no he didnt. i could count on one hand how many times Manny got hit with clean shots. and only once was after the 6th round. he even said that he tried to avoid as many clean shots as possible becuz of the :dead: he got from JMM. he threw his combos. and got out of there so he wouldn't get countered. but again, Floyd does it and it's beautiful boxing. :heh:

why cant both be beautiful bruh? :heh:

and a defensive Manny is not what we seen against ODH. that was probably the most aggressive i've seen him since the last Morales fight.

Last edited: