• Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off Floydie isn't signed to Golden Boy..They never even jhad to be in the picture

Secondly FFloydie was counter offered $50million guaranteed purse alls he had to do was agree to a split of the ppv revenue. .. oh and dont forget, the highest guaranteed purse he had made at the time was only $25 million.. :smugfavre:

Fights aren't made between Floyd or GB with TOP RANK. Never said Floyd was signed and that's why I listed them as separate entity's.

For all intents and purposes GBP promoted Floyd Mayweather so I don't know why we talkin Semantics.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Fights aren't made between Floyd or GB with TOP RANK. Never said Floyd was signed and that's why I listed them as separate entity's.

For all intents and purposes GBP promoted Floyd Mayweather so I don't know why we talkin Semantics.

You're talking semantics by only addressing 5 words out my pos and not addressing the rest... it's okay though I never expect much from Floyd stans :smugfavre:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Not true, GB and TR had zero issues making a Manny ODH match......

Manny fans and Floyd fans need not to hate the other fighter, because tuth be told Oscar and Arum is complicit as fukk in making Manny into a superhero, making a credible antagonist for the unnaturally gifted Floyd, stringing us along like puppets, the look of gratitude and nod Arum gave OScar after that ass whipping was all I needed to see. Blame Oscar and Arum not the fighters........................

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just happened to see this lol...:russ: this is clubfighting..not even notable MMA shyt and nothing to do with solidifying your knowledge of boxing or lack thereof..dim ass lighting....this prolly taking place in a bingo hall or some shyt...there are people who post in this forum who actually do this shyt..with known professional fighters, in boxing and/or MMA..fukk outta here with this bullshyt lol

oh really, that was the first of many

here is his king of the cage fight

nikka we climbing hating ass nikka, if you ever in the D come to mash gym and method you can get that work

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh really, that was the first of many

nikka we climbing hating ass nikka, if you ever in the D come to mash gym and method you can get that work

:mjpls:...riiggghhhttt...anyways breh I tagged you in a post because I wanted to help you get your boxing knowledge up..sites where you download video of boxing matches..please utilize them and you're welcome :myman:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Took rounds off aint the what happened this muthafukker was dead tired around 8-9, Rios being the c class fighter that he was couldnt expose this not one bit.....

All in all Manny gets a C for his win, he looked like shyt body wise showing that he's past it from the very start, hepossessed the hand speed still but his foot work has declined immensely, Manny should have been able to put a ODH performance on Rios bum ass, but he could barely stop Rios from cutting off the ring, a Rios who aint even try to get his lead foot on the outside of Manny's, and also when Rios got close Manny held for dear life, or amateurishly turned his back with his guard completely dropped to run and evade, a good fighter throws a double left hook when Manny tries that bull shyt, in the past he used to be so fast foot speed wide he could get away from it not even being in the vicinity of harm, but sat he was barely squeaking by Rios slow wide shots, on the ropes a few times Rios dipped Manny a few times with overhand rights, had he straightened up that right, he might have dropped Manny. Now Manny handspeed was a site to watch but it worried me, he was throwing p*ssy ass keep Rios off of me punches, instead of Im a knock this nikka out Hatton type of shots, he even as much as backed off in the 12, where he had a spectacular KO/TKO written all over it. Manny was ok, but he's not prime, and not Manny, I give him a pass and not critique his performance like Merchant was complaining about him not being able to ko a blown up lightweight in Rios, and questioning whether he could beat a opponent in his current division with what he showed, he won 10 rounds vs a zombie Rios, a fighter that always is tough, whether or not I feel if Rios tried like he usually does. Manny was coming off a year of inactivity so rust may be some of the blame for the simply ok performance, but I will say this any elite fighter like Manny should mop the floor with a Rios, ODH fresh out of rehab and years of inactivity can ko a Rios; early. I waver on the performance like I wavered with the fight result......

Manny has a lot to prove, Manny is not Manny, he needs another easy touch to back into the fighting spirit of things, a Josito Lopez type fighter would be perfect but networks, so I can see a Manny facing a Jesse Vargas, from what I seen, he don't want a improving Bradley problems right away, and he defintiely dont want Prov type of issues
I definitely noticed Manny holding on for dear life when Rios did get close enough to catch him. I said it the whole fight, Manny had to stay on his bike. Rios doesn't go down easy but maybe you're right about Mannys shots. Rios hasn't really fought anyone of note that could've stopped him until this fight.

They beat a stiff now trying to gas this up as a reason Mayweather should fight Pac. Floyd doesn't need Pac to make a 100 Mil and Manny has a long way to go before he gets that fight. They finally want that shot because they know Manny is slipping... And he's younger than Floyd

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I definitely noticed Manny holding on for dear life when Rios did get close enough to catch him. I said it the whole fight, Manny had to stay on his bike. Rios doesn't go down easy but maybe you're right about Mannys shots. Rios hasn't really fought anyone of note that could've stopped him until this fight.

They beat a stiff now trying to gas this up as a reason Mayweather should fight Pac. Floyd doesn't need Pac to make a 100 Mil and Manny has a long way to go before he gets that fight. They finally want that shot because they know Manny is slipping... And he's younger than Floyd
Manny dont want a Floyd fight so I wont even entertain that bullshyt no more, they gave Manny the platform to call out Mayweather and he went right back to that it depends on my promoter shyt........................:pacspit:

I felt HBO would have made the fight had Manny asked for it there:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Manny dont want a Floyd fight so I wont even entertain that bullshyt no more, they gave Manny the platform to call out Mayweather and he went right back to that it depends on my promoter shyt........................:pacspit:

Nah, he never wanted no problems after Mayweather asked for the random drug testing. You got tats but scared of needles nikka???

Like Freddie Roach hadn't train steroid users before.

They tried to ride Mayweathers coat tails to fame. They still talking about him when that nikka has moved on and getting real money.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nah, he never wanted no problems after Mayweather asked for the random drug testing. You got tats but scared of needles nikka???

They tried to ride Mayweathers coat tails to fame. They still talking about him when that nikka has moved on and getting real money.
It wasnt about the test, Manny was trying to duck the fight even before then, big gloves, small ring, 50/50, 10 million per pound, the testing was the only way to avoid a already agreed fight which was less than 2 months away..........................................

Manny never wanted it

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It wasnt about the test, Manny was trying to duck the fight even before then, big gloves, small ring, 50/50, the testing was the only way to avoid a already agreed fight which was less than 2 months away..........................................

Manny never wanted it
:ohhh:

And Floyd agreed to all his lil bullshyt, he just wanted random drug testing

And Pac should've agreed... He shouldn't have been scared of getting another L on his resume if he got off the juice. They planned on riding Floyd coat tails the entire time

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

How can HBO make a fight between Floyd and Pac when Floyd won't agree to co promote with Pac's team... Of course Pac isn't pressed about that fight anymore.. why should he be?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

And Floyd agreed to all his lil bullshyt, he just wanted random drug testing

And Pac should've agreed... He shouldn't have been scared of getting another L on his resume if he got off the juice. They planned on riding Floyd coat tails the entire time

Manny has had blood test for, and now he also had unlimited random testing, whatever excuse he had for not taking the fight is out the window, and makes him look that more bytchmade, his insistence on ducking the Mayweather question, when the boxing folks is paying attention, where they will hold manny to his word is all people need to see. He's quick to troll away on a 1st take and such though:mjpls:

Oscar is complicit in this also, without Oscar feeding the beast laying down for his fighter Manny, none of this shyt would take place. Roach has stated over and over he wouldnt let Manny fight someone he'll think he lose to, now what fight has team Manny openly ducked over and over.........

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Actually Pac has agreed to all Floyds tests back in 2011.. Floyd also turned down a $50 million purse and then $100 million purse in the next negotiations (confirmed by 50)

Who really didn't want it??

Floyds first fight after his "retirement" was against Marquez (Pacs leftovers) coming from 135 :bryan:
Who was really riding who's coatails? :mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How can HBO make a fight between Floyd and Pac when Floyd won't agree to co promote with Pac's team... Of course Pac isn't pressed about that fight anymore.. why should he be?
Easy, I wont sanction a Rios coming off a L or a boring Bradley match, the network dictates what they want.....

Co promoting is moving the goalpost at this point, maybe 2 years ago, but now, it's a absurd and ridiculous stand , Manny is fighting in China selling 5 dollar ppv's n shyt while Mayweather is nearly topping his best, boxing best ppvs numbers......................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Actually Pac has agreed to all Floyds tests back in 2011.. Floyd also turned down a $50 million purse and then $100 million purse in the next negotiations (confirmed by 50)

Who really didn't want it??

Floyds first fight after his "retirement" was against Marquez (Pacs leftovers) coming from 135 :bryan:
Who was really riding who's coatails? :mjpls:
Didnt Pac leftover from 135 just sleep Manny