Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel
Top 5 in the world, MGM not even the best in its own city.
Floyd doesn't know the feeling of a sell out crowd rooting for him.
He also doesn't know the feeling of being face down on the canvas.

So manny sells out a world class venue and earns a fraction of what Floyd makes in his recent fights? Oh. You tell be who won

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
breh that idiot is even worse than skip when it comes to boxing...he's a troll account..nikka cant even answer questions like fight of the year so far for 2013 or what's his favorite legendary night episode...nikka stays getting sonned by cats who know boxing
Was I even on yesterday and you still on my dikk:beli:

Says the nikka with the cock in his ass, jumping on the Canelo equal Riso bandwagon, when you were damn near dikkriding Canelo a year straight on some Floyd wont fight him type shyt. You a pathetic ass nikka, Pac cheerleaders like Merchant even had to :rudy: at Manny performance....................

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Took rounds off aint the what happened this muthafukker was dead tired around 8-9, Rios being the c class fighter that he was couldnt expose this not one bit.....

All in all Manny gets a C for his win, he looked like shyt body wise showing that he's past it from the very start, him possessed the hand speed still but his foot work has declined immensely, Manny should have been able to put a ODH performance on Rios bum ass, but he could barely stop Rios from cutting off the ring, a Rios who aint even try to get his lead foot on the outside of Manny's, and also when Rios got close Manny held for dear life, or amateurishly turned his back with his guard completely dropped to run and evade, a good fighter throws a double left hook when Manny tries that built shyt, in the past he used to be so fast foot speed wide he could get away from it not even being in the vicinity of harm, but sat he was barely squeaking by Rios slow wide shots, on the ropes a few times Rios dipped Manny a few times with overhand rights, had he straightened up that right, he might have dropped Manny. Now Manny handspeed was a site to watch but it worried me, he was throwing p*ssy ass keep Rios off of me punches, instead of Im a knock this nikka out Hatton type of shots, he even as much as backed off in the 12, where he had a spectacular KO/TKO written all over it. Manny was ok, but he's not prime, and not Manny, I give him a pass and not critique his performance like Merchant was complaining about him not being able to ko a blown up lightweight in Rios, and questioning whether he could beat a opponent in his current division with what he showed, he won 10 rounds vs a zombie Rios, a fighter that always is tough, whether or not I feel if Rios tried like he usually does. Manny was coming off a year of inactivity so rust may be some of the blame for the simply ok performance, but I will say this any elite fighter like Manny should mop the floor with a Rios, ODH fresh out of rehab tand years of inactivity can ko a Rios. I waver on the performance like I wavered with the fight result......

Manny has a lot to prove, Manny is not Manny, he needs another easy touch to back into the fighting spirit of things, a Josito Lopez type fighter would be perfect but networks, so I can see a Manny facing a Jesse Vargas, from what I seen, he don't want a improving Bradley problems right away, and he defintiely dont want Prov type of issues

Manny will knock Provodnikov out... he another nikka tailor made for Pac style

Bradley will be a challenge whick I'm sure Pac would accept proudly no problem..

Those so called "p*ssy" keel Rios off me punches sure did do the job... I didn't see Rios once try to walk through those punches and trade like he's done all his opponents.. he felt Manny's power regardless if he admitted it or not.. had the nikka in his Clottey shell the whole fight..

Now why would you compare a Pac's performance vs Rios to a poorly conditioned and drained Oscar trying to fight at 147??

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He also doesn't know the feeling of being face down on the canvas.

So manny sells out a world class venue and earns a fraction of what Floyd makes in his recent fights? Oh. You tell be who won

Floyd only won by never fighting a Prime Manny and getting his first loss... he should thank him.. Now Floyd goes down in history as a scared fighter... Roger Mayweather said this, not me :smugfavre:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Was I even on yesterday and you still on my dikk:beli:

Says the nikka with the cock in his ass, jumping on the Canelo equal Riso bandwagon, when you were damn near dikkriding Canelo a year straight on some Floyd wont fight him type shyt. You a pathetic ass nikka, Pac cheerleaders like Merchant even had to :rudy: at Manny performance....................
comprehension is not your strong point is it breh? :patrice:..you're just mad that you were wrong about this fight..ill chalk up this little emotional outburst to that..we will reconvene on another topic in boxing that you need to be sonned on again in the near future :myman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny will knock Provodnikov out... he another nikka tailor made for Pac style

Bradley will be a challenge whick I'm sure Pac would accept proudly no problem..

Those so called "p*ssy" keel Rios off me punches sure did do the job... I didn't see Rios once try to walk through those punches and trade like he's done all his opponents.. he felt Manny's power regardless if he admitted it or not.. had the nikka in his Clottey shell the whole fight..

Now why would you compare a Pac's performance vs Rios to a poorly conditioned and drained Oscar trying to fight at 147??
Rios had no issues touching Manny, Prov is not the type of fighter who shots you want to eat. Rios power was suspect as fukk even at 140, and he still had Manny running, and holding for dear life at times

Maybe Rios couldnt do what he does, cause it was his first fight at 147 who's to say he wasnt poorly conditioned also, when he already looked like shyt at 140, all of that of top of Manny speed. Even still lowly fighters like Abril and Alvardo put far better ass whippings on Rios lowly ass.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
comprehension is not your strong point is it breh? :patrice:..you're just mad that you were wrong about this fight..ill chalk up this little emotional outburst to that..we will reconvene on another topic in boxing that you need to be sonned on again in the near future :myman:
I was not wrong Ive stated a million times that Manny should win and I was rooting for him, I couldnt stomach a shytty Rios beating one of my favs. Only thing that concerned me was Manny's head, and all the smiling and shyt gave Rios ego boost. Truth be told Manny aint do shyt special, I still dont know how I truly feel about the performance:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd only won by never fighting a Prime Manny and getting his first loss... he should thank him.. Now Floyd goes down in history as a scared fighter... Roger Mayweather said this, not me :smugfavre:

Yeah because fights between Top Rank and Floyd/GBP are being made all the time right ?:usure:.

They offered manny 40 million, more than head ever earned against anyone, he turned it down. Floyd is in a posotion to dictate the particulars of his deal, manny is not, 40 mill, take it or leave it cocksucker

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
A UD for Manny Pacquaio isnt enough when he's fighting a lowly Rios type of fighter.........

Manny needs about 2 more easy touches, no Prov, no Bradley(he dosnt need to revisit, he clearly kept Timmy competitive, Manny needs to learn from history with JMM)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rios had no issues touching Manny, Prov is not the type of fighter who shots you want to eat. Rios power was suspect as fukk even at 140, and he still had Manny running, and holding for dear life at times

Maybe Rios couldnt do what he does, cause it was his first fight at 147 who's to say he wasnt poorly conditioned also, when he already looked like shyt at 140, all of that of top of Manny speed. Even still lowly fighters like Abril and Alvardo put far better ass whippings on Rios lowly ass.

Alverado and Abril didn't shut Rios out though...

Its pretty sad, you claim to be a fan of Pacquiao, but you just can't give my nikka his props... coming from getting KTFO the man shut out Rios and had the bytch crying in his interviews after the fight.. Forgive him if he didn't fight Rios the way YOU wanted him to fight, doing a lot of evading and not knocking out or stopping a nikka ten lbs heavier wasn't anything spectacular, but he got tye job done anyhow with no problems

Who said anything about Manny eating Prov punches... We seen in the fight Manny has been working on his evasion and boxing against punchers.. I think Manny/Prov would be a very good fight.. If Manny got stopped :manny: that's boxing

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah because fights between Top Rank and Floyd/GBP are being made all the time right ?:usure:.

They offered manny 40 million, more than head ever earned against anyone, he turned it down. Floyd is in a posotion to dictate the particulars of his deal, manny is not, 40 mill, take it or leave it cocksucker

First off Floydie isn't signed to Golden Boy..GB never even had to be in the picture

Secondly FFloydie was counter offered $50million guaranteed purse alls he had to do was agree to a split of the ppv revenue. .. oh and dont forget, the highest guaranteed purse he had made at the time was only $25 million.. :smugfavre:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Alverado and Abril didn't shut Rios out though...

Its pretty sad, you claim to be a fan of Pacquiao, but you just can't give my nikka his props... coming from getting KTFO the man shut out Rios and had the bytch crying in his interviews after the fight.. Forgive him if he didn't fight Rios the way YOU wanted him to fight, doing a lot of evading and not knocking out or stopping a nikka ten lbs heavier wasn't anything spectacular, but he got tye job done anyhow with no problems

Who said anything about Manny eating Prov punches... We seen in the fight Manny has been working on his evasion and boxing against punchers.. I think Manny/Prov would be a very good fight.. If Manny got stopped :manny: that's boxing

Abril did for me...there wasn't 1 round I gave to rios in that fight...but the official cards for that fight was bullshyt...big disgrace :smh: