Daps
Reppin
NULL

this one the fighters I promote
I'm in talks to get this nikka on TUF, he boxes too
I'm in the game foreal
I fukked with Isiah Thomas when he was living with Emmanuel Stewart RIP
and got him fights at the palace
you bum ass nikkaz mad because I be getting in your ass when you make stupid ass comments
you can't fukk with me on any level

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll bite.

Go ahead and answer this.

And while your at it please tell me what did Mayweather and Bradley expose as Marquez's kryptonite? (I'll give you a hint read the above quote)

And you can't call me a Pac stan because I had Marquez winning their 2nd and 3rd fight, dudes in here will tell you I'm a bigger fan of Marquez than Pac man but go ahead, I'll wait on your counter argument.

just like Floyd Sr said about the fight it ain't no blueprint, marquez 40 years old,

I mean the first round he couldn't even hit marquez, he made the adjustment
Bradley dominated with the jab everytime he'd go left he'd step back and get some range, then he'd go back right going into the jab hand

bradley outworked him, but the fight was a lot closer than yall making it nowhere near the domination with Floyd

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
just like Floyd Sr said about the fight it ain't no blueprint, marquez 40 years old,

I mean the first round he couldn't even hit marquez, he made the adjustment
Bradley dominated with the jab everytime he'd go left he'd step back and get some range, then he'd go back right going into the jab hand

bradley outworked him, but the fight was a lot closer than yall making it nowhere near the domination with Floyd

You typed up a whole lot of nothing. I made specific points and you didn't counter anything I said.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
And what argument was that?

I told you the things that Manny did in this fight that would have got him an easy win against Marquez and I gave examples in Bradley and Floyd how those things were effective against him. I'm currently waiting on your counter argument, in other words tell me how I am wrong and how those things would not have worked against Marquez. I mean that is what you said right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you the things that Manny did in this fight that would have got him an easy win against Marquez and I gave examples in Bradley and Floyd how those things were effective against him. I'm currently waiting on your counter argument, in other words tell me how I am wrong and how those things would not have worked against Marquez. I mean that is what you said right?

Do you realize how ridiculous your argument is. You talking about some shyt in "what if" type of scenario
but we have four fights of evidence.
and what examples did you give in Bradey and Floyd, plus Manny is not either of them
fights come down to execution. Rios is easy to hit, easy to avoid, he was basically cannon fodder
yet you acting like it would be nothing for Pac to perform the same against Marquez when history as shown us thats not the case. So your telling me you a better trainer than Roach, and couldn't give manny these instructions to get him easy victories against Marquez.

We can sit any here and talk all day what someone should do or can do

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Do you realize how ridiculous your argument is. You talking about some shyt in "what if" type of scenario
but we have four fights of evidence.

I think you should read the early posts in this thread.

and what examples did you give in Bradey and Floyd, plus Manny is not either of them

I gave you examples of how Floyd and Bradley's movement was kryptonite to Marquez. Pacman's movement is just as good as Bradley's. You like other people early on in this thread are underrating Manny's boxing skill.

fights come down to execution. Rios is easy to hit, easy to avoid, he was basically cannon fodder

Marquez is easy to hit as well the problem was that Pacman was always there for the counter. If he fights him how he fought last night he is not there for the counter.

yet you acting like it would be nothing for Pac to perform the same against Marquez when history as shown us thats not the case. So your telling me you a better trainer than Roach, and couldn't give manny these instructions to get him easy victories against Marquez.

I never said I was better than anyone. What I am saying is Pacman being ko'd has now made him more respectful of his opponent's power and is not there at the end of his combinations to be hit and now he is working behind his jab instead of darting in and out, that would bring him an easy win against Marquez.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

this one the fighters I promote
I'm in talks to get this nikka on TUF, he boxes too
I'm in the game foreal
I fukked with Isiah Thomas when he was living with Emmanuel Stewart RIP
and got him fights at the palace
you bum ass nikkaz mad because I be getting in your ass when you make stupid ass comments
you can't fukk with me on any level

i just happened to see this lol...:russ: this is clubfighting..not even notable MMA shyt and nothing to do with solidifying your knowledge of boxing or lack thereof..dim ass lighting....this prolly taking place in a bingo hall or some shyt...there are people who post in this forum who actually do this shyt..with known professional fighters, in boxing and/or MMA..fukk outta here with this bullshyt lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i just happened to see this lol...:russ: this is clubfighting..not even notable MMA shyt and nothing to do with solidifying your knowledge of boxing or lack thereof..dim ass lighting....this prolly taking place in a bingo hall or some shyt...there are people who post in this forum who actually do this shyt..with known professional fighters, in boxing and/or MMA..fukk outta here with this bullshyt lol

Dude posted a video of some nikkas slap boxing in the ECW arena acting like he is sonning somebody. :dead:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
dawg seriously stfu. SERIOUSLY STFU. Your stanning of Pac man is disgusting now. You sound like u work for HBO and TR. Are you really comparing Floyd Canelo to Rios-Pac ? Hell is wrong with you ? Dawg, I mean you telling me that Rios had that much of a chance as Canelo did ? Dawg go look in the mirror and wipe your chin
After dikkriding Canelo for months might I add:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
LOL... ok. So i'm guessing 2 out of those 3 judges weren't watching the fight like I was.

I had it at a draw, i wasn't falling for the sound efects by the announcers or by the crowd. I saw Bradley checking those quick punches by Manny and I saw Bradley staying busier... even banging at some point

It could have gone either way IMO, but :bryan: at a shut out by Pac... you watched it 8 times? Next time you should watch it in slow motion... Manny took rounds off
Took rounds off aint the what happened this muthafukker was dead tired around 8-9, Rios being the c class fighter that he was couldnt expose this not one bit.....

All in all Manny gets a C for his win, he looked like shyt body wise showing that he's past it from the very start, hepossessed the hand speed still but his foot work has declined immensely, Manny should have been able to put a ODH performance on Rios bum ass, but he could barely stop Rios from cutting off the ring, a Rios who aint even try to get his lead foot on the outside of Manny's, and also when Rios got close Manny held for dear life, or amateurishly turned his back with his guard completely dropped to run and evade, a good fighter throws a double left hook when Manny tries that bull shyt, in the past he used to be so fast foot speed wide he could get away from it not even being in the vicinity of harm, but sat he was barely squeaking by Rios slow wide shots, on the ropes a few times Rios dipped Manny a few times with overhand rights, had he straightened up that right, he might have dropped Manny. Now Manny handspeed was a site to watch but it worried me, he was throwing p*ssy ass keep Rios off of me punches, instead of Im a knock this nikka out Hatton type of shots, he even as much as backed off in the 12, where he had a spectacular KO/TKO written all over it. Manny was ok, but he's not prime, and not Manny, I give him a pass and not critique his performance like Merchant was complaining about him not being able to ko a blown up lightweight in Rios, and questioning whether he could beat a opponent in his current division with what he showed, he won 10 rounds vs a zombie Rios, a fighter that always is tough, whether or not I feel if Rios tried like he usually does. Manny was coming off a year of inactivity so rust may be some of the blame for the simply ok performance, but I will say this any elite fighter like Manny should mop the floor with a Rios, ODH fresh out of rehab and years of inactivity can ko a Rios; early. I waver on the performance like I wavered with the fight result......

Manny has a lot to prove, Manny is not Manny, he needs another easy touch to back into the fighting spirit of things, a Josito Lopez type fighter would be perfect but networks, so I can see a Manny facing a Jesse Vargas, from what I seen, he don't want a improving Bradley problems right away, and he defintiely dont want Prov type of issues

Last edited: