• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You sound like a retard. What makes you think out of all the times Pac has fought Marquez, he will be able to outbox him
Outboxing Rios and Outboxing Marquez are too entirely different things, manny fans be saying some dumb ass shyt

Manny has never beating marquez easily so what excuses you gonna make now

Sorry friend I don't respond to people who don't post in the boxing thread, I don't argue with casuals.

As far as me being a "retard" I'll be the first to admit there are more knowledgeable boxing posters than me on this site but I'm pretty sure dudes can vouch for me that I know my boxing, so fukk your opinion fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: at the turn this thread has taken.

If Manny would have boxed Marquez like he did Rios he beats him just as easily as Bradley did imo.

Pacman had more movement and no cramping in his calves I wonder why? :mjpls:

You sound like a retard. What makes you think out of all the times Pac has fought Marquez, he will be able to outbox him
Outboxing Rios and Outboxing Marquez are too entirely different things, manny fans be saying some dumb ass shyt

Manny has never beating marquez easily so what excuses you gonna make now
Sorry friend I don't respond to people who don't post in the boxing thread, I don't argue with casuals.

As far as me being a "retard" I'll be the first to admit there are more knowledgeable boxing posters than me on this site but I'm pretty sure dudes can vouch for me that I know my boxing, so fukk your opinion fakkit.

I don't give a fukk who vouch for you when you stay dumb ass shyt

The fact you believe Manny can outbox Marquez when it 4 fights he couldn't, tells me everything I need to know about you

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I don't give a fukk who vouch for you when you stay dumb ass shyt

The fact you believe Manny can outbox Marquez when it 4 fights he couldn't, tells me everything I need to know about you

Because Manny worked off the jab instead of darting in and out in his 4 fights with Marquez.

Because Manny moved to his left and right after throwing combinations in his 4 fights with Marquez.

Because Manny respected Marquez's power in his 4 fights with Marquez.

How about to leave this fukking section and come back when the next big fight happens like the rest of the casuals friend.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

breh that idiot is even worse than skip when it comes to boxing...he's a troll account..nikka cant even answer questions like fight of the year so far for 2013 or what's his favorite legendary night episode...nikka stays getting sonned by cats who know boxing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Manny worked off the jab instead of darting in and out in his 4 fights with Marquez.

Because Manny moved to his left and right after throwing combinations in his 4 fights with Marquez.

How about to leave this fukking section and come back when the next big fight happens like the rest of the casuals friend.

You're calling me a casual fan bases on what? I call your a moron because everything you saying makes no sense.
The fact your comparing what Manny was able to do against Rios to something he could implement against Marquez shows you have no idea
what you are talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh that idiot is even worse than skip when it comes to boxing...he's a troll account..nikka cant even answer questions like fight of the year so far for 2013 or what's his favorite legendary night episode...nikka stays getting sonned by cats who know boxing

I promote boxing and MMA breh on a local level, post is non sense
you can never debate me on any type of matter in a discussion of any fight so you have to bring non-issues and elements that have nothing to do with anything

your dumb ass said you would compare Rios-Pac to Canelo v.s. Floyd performance wise, your a blinded fan boy who has to resort to name calling instead of coming up with facts, your a clown

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I lost for even responding. And while I'll be the first to call Skip out on his bs but dude is not a casual fan so I have no issues going back and forth with him. Even if he does say some :mindblown: shyt at times.

You're calling me a casual fan bases on what? I call your a moron because everything you saying makes no sense.
The fact your comparing what Manny was able to do against Rios to something he could implement against Marquez shows you have no idea
what you are talking about.

Cool, like I said earlier fukk your opinion about what I do or don't know in boxing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I promote boxing and MMA breh on a local level, post is non sense
you can never debate me on any type of matter in a discussion of any fight so you have to bring non-issues and elements that have nothing to do with anything

your dumb ass said you would compare Rios-Pac to Canelo v.s. Floyd performance wise, your a blinded fan boy who has to resort to name calling instead of coming up with facts, your a clown

i dont argue/debate with cats who clearly dont know what theyre talking about...how about we have bk and brook run your ip address and see who's troll account you belong to little nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont argue/debate with cats who clearly dont know what theyre talking about...how about we have bk and brook run your ip address and see who's troll account you belong to little nikka

You sound like a fakkit. You don't debate because you can't. It's simple all you have to do is state facts, you a walking contradiction

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You sound like a fakkit. You don't debate because you can't. It's simple all you have to do is state facts, you a walking contradiction

You know what I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll bite.

Go ahead and answer this.

And while your at it please tell me what did Mayweather and Bradley expose as Marquez's kryptonite? (I'll give you a hint read the above quote)

And you can't call me a Pac stan because I had Marquez winning their 2nd and 3rd fight, dudes in here will tell you I'm a bigger fan of Marquez than Pac man but go ahead, I'll wait on your counter argument.