Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:camby:
Are you stupid???.. none of these videos are Pacquiao bringing up Floydie... the interviewer brings him up... I'm not watching a 24/7 episode so you should ahow where Pacquiao himself brings up fighting Floydie

Arum N Roach both been having Floyd's name in their Mouth N you and I both know they run :deadmanny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Arum N Roach both been having Floyd's name in their Mouth N you and I both know they run :deadmanny:

Fall back my nikka.... the statement made was that Manny has been bringing up Floyd name since he lost which is a lie.... hell, I aint seen Roach or Arum bringing him up either... Why is this bytch ass nikka even being mentioned in this thread at all?? :damn: nikkas can't take Floydie dikk out they mouth for 1 day... give Manny his props and keep it moving

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fall back my nikka.... the statement made was that Manny has been bringing up Floyd name since he lost which is a lie.... hell, I aint seen Roach or Arum bringing him up either... Why is this bytch ass nikka even being mentioned in this thread at all?? :damn: nikkas can't take Floydie dikk out they mouth for 1 day... give Manny his props and keep it moving

I was jus letting you know no troll shyt... Arum had 2 different articles on NSB this week mentioning the fight N how it could still happen but BOTH sides need to stop the BS then after the Fight Roach said they Want Floyd or Marquez

I gave :deadmanny: his props N i think he beats JMM 5 or Bradley 2

Top Rank mentioning Floyd again tells me they running out of opponents N it might be time to cash Pac out AFTER one of those rematches first:youngsabo:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:camby:
Are you stupid???.. none of these videos are Pacquiao bringing up Floydie... the interviewer brings him up... I'm not watching a 24/7 episode so you should ahow where Pacquiao himself brings up fighting Floydie
Pac brought up fighting Floyd in all those vids. The interviewer never asks about a fight, but brings up criticisms from Floyd and OTHER fighters.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
N
:mindblown:Did you not understand the sarcasm in that entire post dummy?

Pacquiao is better than every single fighter Floyd has fought in his cherry picked career, less Marquez arguably. Even today.

Why you Flomos don't want to see Floyd fight Pacman is beyond me

You and @Jmare007 , miss me with that Pacquiao doesn't want the fight. He says here he wants Floyd after Rios

If that's not enough lets read what Arum has said

Mayweathers best friend at the time, 50 Cent said Floyd was ducking manny by making outrageous demands.

Now the ball is in his court watch Mayweather claim he's above Manny yet go fight another glorified journeyman.

Fact remains, if Floyd doesn't fight Manny he will never be GOAT.

His own daddy said it:sitdown:

The ball is in nobody court when both fighters already have their next fight lined up.

floyd fighting in may and manny fighting in april

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both guys are have their next fight lineup and people in here arguing about the same shyt:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: at the turn this thread has taken.

If Manny would have boxed Marquez like he did Rios he beats him just as easily as Bradley did imo.

Pacman had more movement and no cramping in his calves I wonder why? :mjpls:

You sound like a retard. What makes you think out of all the times Pac has fought Marquez, he will be able to outbox him
Outboxing Rios and Outboxing Marquez are too entirely different things, manny fans be saying some dumb ass shyt

Manny has never beating marquez easily so what excuses you gonna make now