• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just had to reread this thread and :laff: at you think The One was the best card this year nevermind 10 years..this opinion alone shows you dont know shyt about boxing...silly casuals :pachaha:

What card made more money than this one?

Now please shut the fukk up. Your stanning is making you look stupid.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What card made more money than this one?

Now please shut the fukk up. Your stanning is making you look stupid.

I saw @Black_Jesus ...the breh thinks that the money a card brings in makes the quality of the PPV..oh silly me i thought it was the fighters and the fights themselves that make up the quality of the card :ohhh:..so when people bring up memorable fights its common to also bring up their live gate or ppv totals :ohhh:..thanks for enlightening me

3 things
1) self ether is always the most potent ether and your post clearly displays that
2) i dont think you know what "stan" or "stanning" means :patrice:
3) you're not built to have a convo about boxing cuz you clearly dont know shyt about it :pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Jmare007

That ship has has sailed why?

Cause what, Ortiz is soo much better than Pacquiao? Or is it Guerrero or Canelo that deserve that fight more?

That ship has sailed why, cause Money Mayweather is about his money and won't make more than $32 million fighting Pac?

Tell me, why has it sailed.

You nikkas don't even know why you say the stupid things y'all say.

:what:

GB/TR relationship is even worse than before, that fight is no happening no matter how much you or other people want it.

Also. Floyd doesn't want the fight and Pacquiao doesn't want it either so why the fukk would anyone keep thinking about that shyt is weird to me.

If you wanna keep fantasizing about a fukking Canelo/Pacquiao tune up before a Floyd/Pacquiao encounter be my guest breh, just keep waiting and bytch about it :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@Jmare007

That ship has has sailed why?

Cause what, Ortiz is soo much better than Pacquiao? Or is it Guerrero or Canelo that deserve that fight more?

That ship has sailed why, cause Money Mayweather is about his money and won't make more than $32 million fighting Pac?

Tell me, why has it sailed.

You nikkas don't even know why you say the stupid things y'all say.
because every time Floyd tries to make the fight TR and Pacquiao come up with a new excuse not to do it...

We went from can't do steroid testing because Manny's scared of needles...to taking blood will weaken him because he's small and then to the classic Bob...we don't have enough time to build a new stadium that is completely unnecessary...

There were more but I stopped giving a fukk a long time ago about this fight to remember...

You are also overlooking the whole TR/GB war and SHOW/HBO network deals which are massive hurdles...

and you are out of your fukking mind if you think Floyd won't make $32 million fighting Pac...He just took home $50 million fighting Canelo wtf makes you think he won't eat similarly off the biggest prize fight in the history of the sport? Pacquiao can't ask for 50/50 when all he's been doing is racking up L's these last 2 years and Floyd has been smashing records...

Daps
and you are out of your fukking mind if you think Floyd won't make $32 million fighting Pac....

:mindblown:Did you not understand the sarcasm in that entire post dummy?

Who was the shot fighter Floyd was drooling over breh :mjpls:

Making 50+ Millions fighting "lames"... but at least them lames is coming off wins :mjpls:

just stop posting breh

Pacquiao is better than every single fighter Floyd has fought in his cherry picked career, less Marquez arguably. Even today.

Why you Flomos don't want to see Floyd fight Pacman is beyond me

You and @Jmare007 , miss me with that Pacquiao doesn't want the fight. He says here he wants Floyd after Rios

If that's not enough lets read what Arum has said

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-no-reason-mayweather-pacquiao-t-happen--71946

Arum said “there is no reason” not to make a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight happen and if it doesn’t happen “it looks bad for boxing” and that for his part he wants to make the fight and a first step should be to tone down the rhetoric between both sides.
Mayweathers best friend at the time, 50 Cent said Floyd was ducking manny by making outrageous demands.

Now the ball is in his court watch Mayweather claim he's above Manny yet go fight another glorified journeyman.

Fact remains, if Floyd doesn't fight Manny he will never be GOAT.

His own daddy said it:sitdown:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw @Black_Jesus ...the breh thinks that the money a card brings in makes the quality of the PPV..oh silly me i thought it was the fighters and the fights themselves that make up the quality of the card :ohhh:..so when people bring up memorable fights its common to also bring up their live gate or ppv totals :ohhh:..thanks for enlightening me

3 things
1) self ether is always the most potent ether and your post clearly displays that
2) i dont think you know what "stan" or "stanning" means :patrice:
3) you're not built to have a convo about boxing cuz you clearly dont know shyt about it :pachaha:

You giving bias opinion. I giving you fact.

numbers don't lie.

How many times you going to embarrass yourself in this thread breh. :snoop:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
f3b6911b-ca1d-4f4c-a7e0-288e8f7e8624_zpsbe0084d2.jpg

:pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You giving bias opinion. I giving you fact.

numbers don't lie.

How many times you going to embarrass yourself in this thread breh. :snoop:

breh its ok to admit you have no idea what youre talking about..im a boxing head and a knowledgeable one at that...within 1-2 sentences i can tell who knows boxing and who doesn't...but i like to push the culture forward to the masses even to ignorant stans who have female like opinions about sports like yourself

heres a couple links you can use to get your knowledge up on videos of fights

sosoboxing.com is the best site if you want to stream and watch fights on your computer...they got a nice collection

if you're into downloading and collecting fights (i am) i get them from 3 websites
https://sites.google.com/site/simbrosupload/ - straight downloads no torrents or ratios to worry about

if you're about that torrent life
http://tc-boxing.com/
http://www.worldboxingvideoarchive.com/

you're welcome breh and maybe next time we will argue and discuss a fight, preferably that is not a floyd or pac card so i know you really watch boxing, you'll be well equipped to not embarass yourself...knowledge is power :myman:

same goes for you @LeVraiPapi and @Master Teacher

Last edited: