FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
who the fukk do you know turns down random drug testing :youngsabo:

They should've left Floydie alone

I stopped right there...

You actually think that Floyd has a style tailor made for him... when he's been dominating nikkas with any style..

The fact that you want to see Floyd fight a person who has THE WORST style you can possibly use for your argument, shows how much you know about boxing

Just go to bed breh... just go to fukking bed
What the fukk are you talking about? :dead:.I am going to bed,you stans are killingg me

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That would be the smartest thing Pac has ever done...

Yall Pactards don't understand shyt. Floyd doesn't dislike Manny at all. Floyd doesn't care about Manny or anything going on in his life. He's not afraid to fight him and knows he would win regardless of what Manny is doing

Floyd DESPISES Bob Arum and Top Rank... The Pacquiao Puppeteer. It's the reason Floyd DOESN"T fight Top Rank fighters and the #1 reason why we might never see a May/Pac fight, or a Bradley/May fight... Bradley being the only fighter IMO who deserves it right now

Pac just made 18 million tax free coming off 2 losses.. I believe Pac is fine where he's at... he's the 2nd highest paid boxer in the world.. Pac ain't that pressed for a Floyd fight believe it or not especially whenFloyd wants to control 100% of all the revenue like he's the only draw in boxing... he can pull that shyt against nikkas like Ortiz, Guerrero, and Canelo..... nikkas who never headlined a ppv.... you got it all wrong trying to blame Bob Arum for why a Bradley/May fight will never take place.. Floydie is the one not willing to co prmote.. Bradley iisn't a draw so of course he most likely has no problem running to Floyd and sucking off his tit for a higher pay day... but if he a real nikka he will do that AFTER he either beats Pac for real this time or beats Prov again OR both

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dude your are a complete idiot.

Show me a better card than that in the past 10 years. :aicmon:

i just had to reread this thread and :laff: at you think The One was the best card this year nevermind 10 years..this opinion alone shows you dont know shyt about boxing...silly casuals :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel
Top 5 in the world, MGM not even the best in its own city.
Floyd doesn't know the feeling of a sell out crowd rooting for him.
WHATS YOUR fukkING POINT?

Because my point is that they went to China for tax breaks... to get more money that he obviously needs. It takes Manny 4 fights to get a Mayweather payday... maybe more with all them nikkas he got to break off

And Floyd doesn't know a sellout crowd cheering for him... you really think he cares. Look at his life.. you really think he gives a fukk when he's making hundreds of millions of dollars off racist and c00ning nikkas hatred :heh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pac just made 18 million tax free coming off 2 losses.. I believe Pac is fine where he's at... he's the 2nd highest paid boxer in the world.. Pac ain't that pressed for a Floyd fight believe it or not especially whenFloyd wants to control 100% of all the revenue like he's the only draw in boxing... he can pull that shyt against nikkas like Ortiz, Guerrero, and Canelo..... nikkas who never headlined a ppv.... you got it all wrong trying to blame Bob Arum for why a Bradley/May fight will never take place.. Floydie is the one not willing to co prmote.. Bradley iisn't a draw so of course he most likely has no problem running to Floyd and sucking off his tit for a higher pay day... but if he a real nikka he will do that AFTER he either beats Pac for real this time or beats Prov again OR both

:snoop:

"It takes Manny 4 fights to equal one Mayweather payday" - Me

:skip:

Goodnight Pactards...

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
WHATS YOUR fukkING POINT?

Because my point is that they went to China for tax breaks... to get more money that he obviously needs. It takes Manny 4 fights to get a Mayweather payday... maybe more with all them nikkas he got to break off

And Floyd doesn't know a sellout crowd cheering for him... you really think he cares. Look at his life.. you really think he gives a fukk when he's making hundreds of millions of dollars off racist and c00ning nikkas hatred :heh:

The irs raised the taxes for pac man to 39.6% !!! would you fight in the US?
Manny is God in the Phillipe's he aint worried bout nothing.

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good fight by Manny tonight, let him cook. It'll be interesting to see who he fights next.

As for Rios... Kellerman ethered him with the :sabo: after Rios asked him if he looked like a punching bag and almost started to cry.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No rebuttal to anything posted, which is typical coming from a Floyd stan when backed into a corner :smugfavre: go to sleep now
Nah breh, what I quoted said everything that needed to be said. I didn't even read after the highlighted sentence. I can only take in so much stupidity at one time...

I'm sure you said nothing of importance anyway

:smugbiden:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

So why in the fukk has Pacquaio been bringing up Floyd's name SINCE losing to Marquez?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nah breh, what I quoted said everything that needed to be said. I didn't even read after the highlighted sentence. I can only take in so much stupidity at one time...

I'm sure you said nothing of importance anyway

:smugbiden:
Get sonned, have no rebuttal, then pretend not to read the post brehs
Typical Floyd stan.. :smugfavre:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I missed the fight, I know this was a welcome back fight and as such Manny should win, such a fight will not tell us much about his condition but none the less how did he look?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Is fight was fixed :wtf: Rios fight the 12th like it's the 1st