• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That ship has sailed because Floydie wants Pacquiao to bend over like a bytch and accept any demand he sees fit... Floydie also refuses to accept any less than 100% control of allrevenue... Floyd could litereally be guaranteed a billion dollar purse and he would turn it down if Pac was guaranteed a billion too... also he said Pac has to beat Marquez and Bradley again. AND leave top rank and sign to Mayweather promotions... You think after all that Pac would ever allow Floydie to make a dollar off his name?? Let alone accept 0% in ppv revenue??
That would be the smartest thing Pac has ever done...

Yall Pactards don't understand shyt. Floyd doesn't dislike Manny at all. Floyd doesn't care about Manny or anything going on in his life. He's not afraid to fight him and knows he would win regardless of what Manny is doing

Floyd DESPISES Bob Arum and Top Rank... The Pacquiao Puppeteer. It's the reason Floyd DOESN"T fight Top Rank fighters and the #1 reason why we might never see a May/Pac fight, or a Bradley/May fight... Bradley being the only fighter IMO who deserves it right now

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
On what planet.
Rios is not in Canelo's league, he's not on Robert Guererro's level

how the fukk you gonna compare an undefeated young champ to fukking Rios who just came off an ass whipping prior to this fight he just got his ass whipped again
:skip:

Canelo isn't even on Robert Guererro's level .I don't know wtf you're talking about.I can't believe nikkas are turning Nelo into some type of monster..When did Nelo become prime Sergio Martinez? You nikkas weren't showing Nelo this type of love before he fought Floyd,where is this shyt coming from now?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Canelo isn't even on Robert Guererro's level .I don't know wtf you're talking about.I can't believe nikkas are turning Nelo into some type of monster..When did Nelo become prime Sergio Martinez? You nikkas weren't showing Nelo this type of love before he fought Floyd,where is this shyt coming from now?

So you come into a pacquiao thread to talk about mayweather?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So a fighter that is slow but aggressive with average boxing skills and who often throws wide,looping punches isn't the type of fighter Floyd would eat for lunch?That style is tailor made for Floyd to destroy,and that's what he did and i give him props for it...i don't see how this is controversial at all.That shyt was Gatti all over again. Manny just did the same shyt to Rios.
Canelo is slow :snoop:... I'm 100% positive he's much quicker than Rios

Canelo is average boxer :snoop:... I'm 1000% sure he's a better boxer than Rios

Canelo doesn't have a jab or throws any straights... all wild looping punches just like Rios right :snoop:

So since Floyd has a tailor made style for his abilities you would think someone, other than yourself of course, would have came up with a counter-style to defeat Floyd... right?

:snoop:.. I really had to try hard to finish this post too. I'm actually hoping you weren't serious:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are you serious, they were threads of people saying Floyd was ducking Canelo wouldn't fight him
he got schooled
still Canelo is one of the better guys out there, now he's a bum, be serious stop posting

prime sergio Martinez? Okay

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
continue another day , hey lets take the time to thank floyd for letting us have the chance to argue how much of a bytch he is. i cant remember a champion boxer being viewd as a bytch before. i guess that happens when you bytch out of a fight. Even ms.jackson didnt want his last name because hes bytch made trick. even his dad had to have some time away from his bytch made son. his babymoma was bytch slapped by him , not because he used the back of his hand , because his a bytch! ( women beater * adlib) him and 50 couldnt get along becasue 50 is a aplha male and floyd is a bytch . etc etc etc . Floyd has men and boys walk him out to fights because he a bytch.

Don't forget his own uncle the great Roger Mayweather said if Floydie didn't fight Pac he'd go down in history as a scared fighter..

Later Floydie fired him as head trainer :smugfavre:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The level of ether in this post.

iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif
PacTards don't hear me tho' breh

:ohlawd:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Canelo is slow :snoop:... I'm 100% positive he's much quicker than Rios

Canelo is average boxer :snoop:... I'm 1000% sure he's a better boxer than Rios

Canelo doesn't have a jab or throws any straights... all wild looping punches just like Rios right :snoop:

So since Floyd has a tailor made style for his abilities you would think someone, other than yourself of course, would have came up with a counter-style to defeat Floyd... right?

:snoop:.. I really had to try hard to finish this post too. I'm actually hoping you weren't serious:wow:

Bruh ,are you really trying to say that Canelo's style wasn't tailor made for Floyd? You really arguing that? :dead:This isn't a dikk measuring contest between Manny and Floyd,they both destroyed fighters they were supposed to.Canelo being 1000% faster has nothing to do with tonights fight.Just because i won't put Floyd on a pedestal for beating Canelo ,it has you nikkas in a frenzy for no reason.Manny isn't "back" because he beat Rios,he did what he was supposed to do.

Manny would be Floyds biggest test,but Floyd would win..just because i don't dikkride the nikka y'all are catching feelings in here.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pacqiauo and Arum been exposing themselves since this nikka first turned down random drug testing... It caught up to them once they started taking L's...again

who the fukk do you know turns down random drug testing :youngsabo:

They should've left Floydie alone
Bruh ,are you really trying to say that Canelo's style wasn't tailor made for Floyd? You really arguing that? :dead:This isn't a dikk measuring contest between Manny and Floyd,they both destroyed fighters they were supposed to.Canelo being 1000% faster has nothing to do with tonights fight.Just because i won't put Floyd on a pedestal for beating Canelo ,it has you nikkas in a frenzy for no reason.Manny isn't "back" because he beat Rios,he did what he was supposed to do.

Manny would be Floyds biggest test,but Floyd would win..just because i don't dikkride the nikka y'all are catching feelings in here.

I stopped right there...

You actually think that Floyd has a style tailor made for him... when he's been dominating nikkas with any style..

The fact that you want to see Floyd fight a person who has THE WORST style you can possibly use for your argument, shows how much you know about boxing

Just go to bed breh... just go to fukking bed