• Rios By DECISION

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Daps
That ship sailed a long ass time ago breh, let it go.

@Jmare007

That ship has has sailed why?

Cause what, Ortiz is soo much better than Pacquiao? Or is it Guerrero or Canelo that deserve that fight more?

That ship has sailed why, cause Money Mayweather is about his money and won't make more than $32 million fighting Pac?

Tell me, why has it sailed.

You nikkas don't even know why you say the stupid things y'all say.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes Canelo was tailor made for Floyd.That's why NOBODY thought 'Nelo had a real shyt except for nikkas that got sucked into the media hype of Canelo having once punch K.O power.However,nobody with sense believed that Nelo would be able to catch Floyd to land that punch,and some were skeptical of his power to begin with.The ONLY reason ppl that Rios had a shot tonight was because of the fact that some thought Manny was done,but if Manny still had gas in the tank he would use Rios as a sparring partner,and he did.

Rios and Canelo are on the same level in my opinion,
I'm not impressed with either.Canelo is a hype job and Rios is a glorified crash test dummy.

On what planet.
Rios is not in Canelo's league, he's not on Robert Guererro's level

how the fukk you gonna compare an undefeated young champ to fukking Rios who just came off an ass whipping prior to this fight he just got his ass whipped again

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of that money existed when Pac/Floyd negotiations were happening... your whole post is irrelevant to the discussion :smugfavre:

Floyd was already in negotiation with Showtime and HBO during the Ortiz fight idiot. Both Showtime and HBO was trying to out bid one another.

Floyd was going to get paid regardless. Can't say the same about your hero. :umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes Canelo was tailor made for Floyd.That's why NOBODY thought 'Nelo had a real shyt except for nikkas that got sucked into the media hype of Canelo having once punch K.O power.However,nobody with sense believed that Nelo would be able to catch Floyd to land that punch,and some were skeptical of his power to begin with.The ONLY reason ppl that Rios had a shot tonight was because of the fact that some thought Manny was done,but if Manny still had gas in the tank he would use Rios as a sparring partner,and he did.

Rios and Canelo are on the same level in my opinion,I'm not impressed with either.Canelo is a hype job and Rios is a glorified crash test dummy.
Ok, I can respect your opinion even though I have no idea how you formed it

but you didn't explain how Canelo was tailor made for Floyd.

I DO think that Floyd pushed Canelo's popularity in the states by putting him on undercards, pushed him to the mexican-american fan base, did a good job of selling the fight (pimping the game), but how was Canelo EVER a tailor made fighter for Floyd?

I can explain to you in detail how Rios was tailor made for Pac... but everyone here watched the fight. How was that so with Canelo?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Do you remember errybody claiming Canelo wouldn't fight Trout he was gonna duck him? That Trout was a big awkward southpaw?? Do you remember it being the first fight at 154 with two undefeated champs in years?? Do you remember Canelo being a boss not fighting on Floyd's card N selling out in Texas?? Trout gave Canelo credibility.
No the fukk he didn't :what:.

The hype machine was in full effect for that fight in order to promote the Mayweather vs Canelo crash course.Hype mean snothing.How did Trout look in the ring against Canelo?Average as fukk.And it wasn't like dudes came from watching that fight being super impressed with Canelo,yes he looked relatively improved but nobody believed he was a real threat to Mayweather .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
None of that money existed when Pac/Floyd negotiations were happening... your whole post is irrelevant to the discussion :smugfavre:
He was STILL making more money than Pac had ever seen during negotiations....

Floyd was basically saying that he doesn't need a Manny to make a 100 million..And THAT is why 50 said he ducked Manny...

but Manny does need Floyd to make 100 million or else he wouldn't need to go to china for a fight

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
continue another day , hey lets take the time to thank floyd for letting us have the chance to argue how much of a bytch he is. i cant remember a champion boxer being viewd as a bytch before. i guess that happens when you bytch out of a fight. Even ms.jackson didnt want his last name because hes bytch made trick. even his dad had to have some time away from his bytch made son. his babymoma was bytch slapped by him , not because he used the back of his hand , because his a bytch! ( women beater * adlib) him and 50 couldnt get along becasue 50 is a aplha male and floyd is a bytch . etc etc etc . Floyd has men and boys walk him out to fights because he a bytch.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was STILL making more money than Pac had ever seen during negotiations....

Floyd was basically saying that he doesn't need a Manny to make a 100 million.. but Manny does or else he wouldn't need to go to china for a fight

The level of ether in this post.

iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
@Jmare007

That ship has has sailed why?

Cause what, Ortiz is soo much better than Pacquiao? Or is it Guerrero or Canelo that deserve that fight more?

That ship has sailed why, cause Money Mayweather is about his money and won't make more than $32 million fighting Pac?

Tell me, why has it sailed.

You nikkas don't even know why you say the stupid things y'all say.

That ship has sailed because Floydie wants Pacquiao to bend over like a bytch and accept any demand he sees fit... Floydie also refuses to accept any less than 100% control of allrevenue... Floyd could litereally be guaranteed a billion dollar purse and he would turn it down if Pac was guaranteed a billion too... also he said Pac has to beat Marquez and Bradley again. AND leave top rank and sign to Mayweather promotions... You think after all that Pac would ever allow Floydie to make a dollar off his name?? Let alone accept 0% in ppv revenue??

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
continue another day , hey lets take the time to thank floyd for letting us have the chance to argue how much of a bytch he is. i cant remember a champion boxer being viewd as a bytch before. i guess that happens when you bytch out of a fight. Even ms.jackson didnt want his last name because hes bytch made trick. even his dad had to have some time away from his bytch made son. his babymoma was bytch slapped by him , not because he used the back of his hand , because his a bytch! ( women beater * adlib) him and 50 couldnt get along becasue 50 is a aplha male and floyd is a bytch . etc etc etc . Floyd has men and boys walk him out to fights because he a bytch.

shut the fukk up white boy.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
That ship has sailed because Floydie wants Pacquiao to bend over like a bytch and accept any demand he sees fit... Floydie also refuses to accept any less than 100% control of allrevenue... Floyd could litereally be guaranteed a billion dollar purse and he would turn it down if Pac was guaranteed a billion too... also he said Pac has to beat Marquez and Bradley again. AND leave top rank and sign to Mayweather promotions... You think after all that Pac would ever allow Floydie to make a dollar off his name?? Let alone accept 0% in ppv revenue??

ultimate duck , with so many layers.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Ok, I can respect your opinion even though I have no idea how you formed it

but you didn't explain how Canelo was tailor made for Floyd.

I DO think that Floyd pushed Canelo's popularity in the states by putting him on undercards, pushed him to the mexican-american fan base, did a good job of selling the fight (pimping the game), but how was Canelo EVER a tailor made fighter for Floyd?

I can explain to you in detail how Rios was tailor made for Pac... but everyone here watched the fight. How was that so with Canelo?
So a fighter that is slow but aggressive with average boxing skills and who often throws wide,looping punches isn't the type of fighter Floyd would eat for lunch?That style is tailor made for Floyd to destroy,and that's what he did and i give him props for it...i don't see how this is controversial at all.That shyt was Gatti all over again. Manny just did the same shyt to Rios.