Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Skip to 1:50 Fucc boy!

And the nikka didn't even say shyt. He just blamed and says HE THINKS Floyd for the reason the fight didn't go through. He didn't say they offered Floyd any money.

oh, and I could've sworn they were beefing during that time...

:snoop:
The only reason Nelo and Rios are being compared is because of the fact that they were tailor made for their opposition.However,Manny is getting shytted on for doing the exact same shyt Floyd did to Canelo.They're both on the same tier IMO but Canelo should improve.
So Canelo was tailor made for Mayweather?

Please explain.

And again, Rios and Canelo are = in your mind? :wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
"At least Floyd called Pac to try to make the fight. I know if Pac called Floyd to make the fight. Merchant, Lampley and Max would have said it every day they get on tv. They would have played it as "yeah, that's how you show you mean business. call the other man and say I wanna fight you" Funny how they don't mention it at all."

Sure seemed like you never seen it.

much respect to you young man. Keep discovering!!!

Daps
Are you really trying to compare anything Manny does to Floyd?
So according to you Floyd doesn't fight in the pocket. He been running his whole career right:youngsabo:.

Wait.. why am I even talking boxing to you nikkas. Floyd dominated the nikka that arguably beat Pac 3 times and left him :deadmanny:

Get the hate out your eyes lil nikka

By that logic shouldn't Money Mayweather be drooling over that $50million payday against a shot fighter fight?

But for some reason he still doesn't want it but rather fight lames like Guerrero.

That circular argument doesn't work. Cause if u want to say that: PAC TKOd and lumped up the eye of a fighter Floyd barely beat. A split decision that even Floyd was surprised when he heard the announcement. DLH.

See how that doesn't work?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Reason why i used 50cent interview was because a floyd stan tried to use 50 againt pac man on this subject.
but since you needed to add you two cents, what words of 50 cent are incorrect? go ahead you have the floor.
That nikka said that 50 was going to wire him the money for something that actually happened breh...

:mjpls:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
crazy to see manny hold back in the 11th & 12th instead of going for the kill... i think he was even talking to rios in the 12th like "are u ok?" his speed and power are still there but his killer instinct is long gone :to:
he did what he was suppose to do..it was a confidence builder....next fight we'll see if its against an opponent who can bring it out of him and actually give him some trouble

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:russ: @ this thread. People not even talking about the fight.

But from this fight, I can see Pacquiao will never be the same fighter. He's not a finisher anymore and his punches don't have the power like before. And he looked very cautious in the ring.

I think Rois can take this as a moral victory because he went the full 12 in this fight, I thought he would have been done by the 10th.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
zmjfv8.jpg

:stylin::lift::bustback:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
By that logic shouldn't Money Mayweather be drooling over that $50million payday against a shot fighter fight?

But for some reason he still doesn't want it but rather fight lames like Guerrero.

That circular argument doesn't work. Cause if u want to say that: PAC TKOd and lumped up the eye of a fighter Floyd barely beat. A split decision that even Floyd was surprised when he heard the announcement. DLH.

See how that doesn't work?
Who was the shot fighter Floyd was drooling over breh :mjpls:

Making 50+ Millions fighting "lames"... but at least them lames is coming off wins :mjpls:

just stop posting breh

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I swear when Canelo beat Austin Trout nikkas were like
iYdTv.gif
,but now dudes are realllly acting like Trout is some P4P contender :dead:.Before the Floyd fight nikkas were talking about how slow 'Nelo was and how that would kill him against Floyd,but now nikkas are in here saying 'Nelo isn't slow at all and is a good boxer. :dead:

Do you remember errybody claiming Canelo wouldn't fight Trout he was gonna duck him? That Trout was a big awkward southpaw?? Do you remember it being the first fight at 154 with two undefeated champs in years?? Do you remember Canelo being a boss not fighting on Floyd's card N selling out in Texas?? Trout gave Canelo credibility.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
:russ: @ this thread. People not even talking about the fight.

But from this fight, I can see Pacquiao will never be the same fighter. He's not a finisher anymore and his punches don't have the power like before. And he looked very cautious in the ring.

I think Rois can take this as a moral victory because he went the full 12 in this fight, I thought he would have been done by the 10th.
Why did you think this ? he never been knockout before , and only been knocked down once.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
can you reword this , i dont get it . jokes aside.
You said a stan was trying to use 50 cent in an argument, when all that stan said was that Floyd called Pac to offer him a guaranteed 40 Mil that 50 cent was going to wire the money for.

That was a fact.

You said that 50 stated he thinks Floyd ducked the fight. Thats not a fact, it's his opinion. And I know why he thinks that. Because Floyd didnt further negotiate despite trying to get this fight off multiple times, 50 trying to be a mediator and siding with Manny once the falling out happened, and they were beefing.

He also says he thinks Floyd would win regardless

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:snoop:

So Canelo was tailor made for Mayweather?

Please explain.

And again, Rios and Canelo are = in your mind? :wow:
Yes Canelo was tailor made for Floyd.That's why NOBODY thought 'Nelo had a real shyt except for nikkas that got sucked into the media hype of Canelo having once punch K.O power.However,nobody with sense believed that Nelo would be able to catch Floyd to land that punch,and some were skeptical of his power to begin with.The ONLY reason ppl that Rios had a shot tonight was because of the fact that some thought Manny was done,but if Manny still had gas in the tank he would use Rios as a sparring partner,and he did.

Rios and Canelo are on the same level in my opinion,I'm not impressed with either.Canelo is a hype job and Rios is a glorified crash test dummy.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Let me end this conversation with your dumbass.

Let me put shyt in perspective.

Floyd made $40 mill against Guerrero.

Floyd made $90 mill against Canelo.

CBS/Showtime gave Floyd $200 million.

= $330 million. :whew:

:snooze:

None of that money existed when Pac/Floyd negotiations were happening... your whole post is irrelevant to the discussion :smugfavre: