Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Soooo...

If Canelo isn't a good, young B+ fighter with a few decent wins on his resume, then wtf is Rios?
Neither Rios or Canelo are special at the moment.Canelo has a chance to be a relatively good fighter in the future because he's young and can work on his issues.But to act like he's a B+ fighter right now on the cusp of greatness is total BS

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Are you in here really in here trying to compare Mannys footwork pivot and say its the same thing as Floyd making you chase him around the ring for 36 minutes.:what:

Are you really trying to compare anything Manny does to Floyd?
So according to you Floyd doesn't fight in the pocket. He been running his whole career right:youngsabo:.

Wait.. why am I even talking boxing to you nikkas. Floyd dominated the nikka that arguably beat Pac 3 times and left him :deadmanny:

Get the hate out your eyes lil nikka

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
so that's who your cosigner is ? A troll ?

:dead:

Son, take a break and go to bed because right now you shooting a ghetto gaggers scene

breh go into the main boxing thread and ask ppl if they think i dont know my boxing shyt..youre barking up the wrong tree trying to question me :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Dude shut the fukk up.

Floyd offered Manny over $40 million to make the fight. Manny turned it down and still hasn't made over $40 million for a fight let.

Even 50 Cent confirms that he was going to wire the money to Floyd, so Floyd could give it to Manny.

The dikkriding in this thread is disgusting. :what:
Skip to 1:50 Fucc boy!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Neither Rios or Canelo are special at the moment.Canelo has a chance to be a relatively good fighter in the future because he's young and can work on his issues.But to act like he's a B+ fighter right now on the cusp of greatness is total BS
Sooo.... Canelo = Rios to you, right? :snoop:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
ducking no..forced yes? why because floyd-guerrero flopped..showtime was not going to let him just fight anyone..they had to recoup..thats why we got canelo this year instead of next year..it aint hard to tell breh
anyways good fight and good night breh..i hope to see you be as passionate with other boxing cards outside of floyd, pac, and berto:mjpls:

zmjfv8.jpg

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Sooo.... Canelo = Rios to you, right? :snoop:

The only reason Nelo and Rios are being compared is because of the fact that they were tailor made for their opposition.However,Manny is getting shytted on for doing the exact same shyt Floyd did to Canelo.They're both on the same tier IMO but Canelo should improve.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Floyd turned down the 50/50 split. Floyd would make more than $100 million if Manny would've took the $40 million. Which your hero still haven't made for a fight let. Floyd made $90 million for this last fight with Canelo.

So, who is really mad.:umad:

Floyd is the highest paid athlete in the world. :umad:

Floydie turned down $100 million confirmed by 50... that was the guaranteed purse not even including ppv... you can word it however you want... what difference does it make if the split was 50 50 when your purse is that big... Floydies PURSE vs Canelo wasn't even half that... All it proves is Floyd was just being a bytch ass nikka like I been saying for the longest to turn down a purae that big just because Pac would be making equal... he a hating ass bytch and if I was Pac I would never allow Floydie to make 1 cent off my name.. fukk the fight

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skip to 1:50 Fucc boy!

Let me end this conversation with your dumbass.

Let me put shyt in perspective.

Floyd made $40 mill against Guerrero.

Floyd made $90 mill against Canelo.

CBS/Showtime gave Floyd $200 million.

= $330 million. :whew:

:snooze:

Manny still have made close to this.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
crazy to see manny hold back in the 11th & 12th instead of going for the kill... i think he was even talking to rios in the 12th like "are u ok?" his speed and power are still there but his killer instinct is long gone :to:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floydie turned down $100 million confirmed by 50... that was the guaranteed purse not even including ppv... you can word it however you want... what difference does it make if the split was 50 50 when your purse is that big... Floydies PURSE vs Canelo wasn't even half that... All it proves is Floyd was just being a bytch ass nikka like I been saying for the longest to turn down a purae that big just because Pac would be making equal... he a hating ass bytch and if I was Pac I would never allow Floydie to make 1 cent off my name.. fukk the fight

Let me end this conversation with your dumbass.

Let me put shyt in perspective.

Floyd made $40 mill against Guerrero.

Floyd made $90 mill against Canelo.

CBS/Showtime gave Floyd $200 million.

= $330 million. :whew:

:snooze:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
:ohhh:

you've been right all along. I never saw this mindblowing piece Mr Columbus

"At least Floyd called Pac to try to make the fight. I know if Pac called Floyd to make the fight. Merchant, Lampley and Max would have said it every day they get on tv. They would have played it as "yeah, that's how you show you mean business. call the other man and say I wanna fight you" Funny how they don't mention it at all."

Sure seemed like you never seen it.