Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
cutty listen up cuz .

you argument reminds me of Catholics proving the god is real with the bible.

Im talking boxer "floyd" . you cannot make rebuttals with "business floyd". "Floyd wont fight Pacman because of economics", on some real nikka shyt , do you know how that sounds? I dont even want to get pulled into the "money argument" that dumbass broke floyd fans (you) pull out thier lint fulled pockets.

Sports is about entertainment. Athlete are entertainers. So as long as Floyd holds his belt , he should fight and defend it. in the Pre-Floyd era , Champs fought the best out their. Floyd doesnt do that, over and over .

Ok , so lets talk about money . What fight would make more money than PacMAn vs Floyd? ill wait.

I dont understand how somebody would not want to see the floyd-pacman fight? and then defend on why they shouldnt fight. lmao are these people truly boxing fans??? or just dikk riding fakits who love the attention.

Again, your mind is a 1-way street. Economics from both parts. You think Arum want that fight ? At least Floyd called Pac to try to make the fight. I know if Pac called Floyd to make the fight. Merchant, Lampley and Max would have said it every day they get on tv. They would have played it as "yeah, that's how you show you mean business. call the other man and say I wanna fight you" Funny how they don't mention it at all.

Now, who's the best out there for Floyd to fight that he's been ducking ?

GGG? Ward ? The Klitschko bros ? Tell me more

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Dude shut the fukk up.

Floyd offered Manny over $40 million to make the fight. Manny turned it down and still hasn't made over $40 million for a fight let.

Even 50 Cent confirms that he was going to wire the money to Floyd, so Floyd could give it to Manny.

The dikkriding in this thread is disgusting. :what:

50 also confirmed that Floydie turned down $100 million
:umad:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
who gives a shyt about connect percentage..it wasn't a competitive fight..for neither of them..they both got hit at will..dont need stats to see that lol

oh all of a sudden the numbers don't count. Weren't you saying Floyd was ducking Canelo and he was being forced into the fight ? Again, you flip flopping

Ok, Manny had a good fight against RIOS (:laugh:) Good night and hope u happy

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Dude shut the fukk up.

Floyd offered Manny over $40 million to make the fight. Manny turned it down and still hasn't made over $40 million for a fight let.

Even 50 Cent confirms that he was going to wire the money to Floyd, so Floyd could give it to Manny.

The dikkriding in this thread is disgusting. :what:

Since you know of that conversation , how bout you complete it you fucc boyy! Floyd also stated in that convo that he wanted 100% ppv . thats when Manny hung up the phone. gtfoh . and since your brung up 50 cent , 50 cent also said floyd left 100 mill against pacman . not because he scared because of female tendacies. gtfoh .rape nikka

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i believe he was :russ: like my own 2 eyes can't see when a nikka is landing at will :russ:..it can be 10, 50, or 100 punches a round..control is control

so that's who your cosigner is ? A troll ?

:dead:

Son, take a break and go to bed because right now you shooting a ghetto gaggers scene

Daps
Pactard season has begun :bryan:

I guess if he was fighting stiffs he wouldn't need to be on a bike though, right? When Manny does it it's footwork. When Floyd does it, its running

Are you in here really trying to compare Mannys footwork pivot and say its the same thing as Floyd making you chase him around the ring for 36 minutes.:what:

Stop drawing them hearts around Floyd name and think before u speak.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 also confirmed that Floydie turned down $100 million
:umad:

Floyd turned down the 50/50 split. Floyd would make more than $100 million if Manny would've took the $40 million. Which your hero still haven't made for a fight let. Floyd made $90 million for this last fight with Canelo.

So, who is really mad.:umad:

Floyd is the highest paid athlete in the world. :umad:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
pacquaio woulda called out Floyd if he had any guts when max asked him who he wants next
guess its too early for another ass whopping:wow:

good bounce back fight though

exactly da type of fight he needed to see if he has anything left

:childplease:

Call out Floyd for what?? The bytch already said Pac has to first beat Roidquez AGAIN and Bradley.......AGAIN... and that's before he must sign to Floydie promotions :bryan: you really think Pac would even entertain a bytch ass nikka like that :usure:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh all of a sudden the numbers don't count. Weren't you saying Floyd was ducking Canelo and he was being forced into the fight ? Again, you flip flopping

Ok, Manny had a good fight against RIOS (:laugh:) Good night and hope u happy

ducking no..forced yes? why because floyd-guerrero flopped..showtime was not going to let him just fight anyone..they had to recoup..thats why we got canelo this year instead of next year..it aint hard to tell breh
anyways good fight and good night breh..i hope to see you be as passionate with other boxing cards outside of floyd, pac, and berto:mjpls:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I swear when Canelo beat Austin Trout nikkas were like
iYdTv.gif
,but now dudes are realllly acting like Trout is some P4P contender :dead:.Before the Floyd fight nikkas were talking about how slow 'Nelo was and how that would kill him against Floyd,but now nikkas are in here saying 'Nelo isn't slow at all and is a good boxer. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Again, your mind is a 1-way street. Economics from both parts. You think Arum want that fight ? At least Floyd called Pac to try to make the fight. I know if Pac called Floyd to make the fight. Merchant, Lampley and Max would have said it every day they get on tv. They would have played it as "yeah, that's how you show you mean business. call the other man and say I wanna fight you" Funny how they don't mention it at all.

Now, who's the best out there for Floyd to fight that he's been ducking ?

GGG? Ward ? The Klitschko bros ? Tell me more
Skip to 1:15 fucc boy !

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since you know of that conversation , how bout you complete it you fucc boyy! Floyd also stated in that convo that he wanted 100% ppv . thats when Manny hung up the phone. gtfoh . and since your brung up 50 cent , 50 cent also said floyd left 100 mill against pacman . not because he scared because of female tendacies. gtfoh .rape nikka

Dude shut the fukk up. It's embarrassing. :comeon:

Floyd turned down the 50/50 split. Floyd would make more than $100 million if Manny would've took the $40 million. Which your hero still haven't made for a fight let. Floyd made $90 million for this last fight with Canelo.