• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pacquaio woulda called out Floyd if he had any guts when max asked him who he wants next
guess its too early for another ass whopping:wow:

good bounce back fight though

exactly da type of fight he needed to see if he has anything left

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Again, another embarrasing reactionnary knee-jerk groupie talking out of his ass like Ava Devine @sshole prolapsing. Dude, the fight didn't happen because of Arum and TR who wanted time for Manny's cut to heal, then a new stadium, then let's go back to the drug testing issue and Manny getting weak off 5 cc of blood a few days a week.

Sports is about money and Floyd doesn't need Manny to make bank, the same way Pac does not really need him. Simple economics.

After the Canelo fight, Ring Magazine named Floyd #1P4P again. Is Pacquiao even Top 5 now ?

Go sit in a corner kid. Let grown folks talk

cutty listen up cuz .

you argument reminds me of Catholics proving the god is real with the bible.

Im talking boxer "floyd" . you cannot make rebuttals with "business floyd". "Floyd wont fight Pacman because of economics", on some real nikka shyt , do you know how that sounds? I dont even want to get pulled into the "money argument" that dumbass broke floyd fans (you) pull out thier lint fulled pockets.

Sports is about entertainment. Athlete are entertainers. So as long as Floyd holds his belt , he should fight and defend it. in the Pre-Floyd era , Champs fought the best out their. Floyd doesnt do that, over and over .

Ok , so lets talk about money . What fight would make more money than PacMAn vs Floyd? ill wait.

I dont understand how somebody would not want to see the floyd-pacman fight? and then defend on why they shouldnt fight. lmao are these people truly boxing fans??? or just dikk riding fakits who love the attention.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How the hell you gonna gauge a skill set by watching Canelo fight a shot fighter? :what:.Yes Mosley was shot when he fought Manny ,no clue what that has to do with this discussion.

The fact that you haven't even acknowledged me repeatedly typing Mike Alvarado shows me that you don't watch boxing.You just cherry pick big fights .Don't know why i'm even going through this with you :snoop:
nikka please, I cherry pick fighters I give a fukk about when they fight. I was watching Canelo before anyone on this board gave a fukk about him. Pacstanning ass nikka, I wasn't even gonna watch this shyt until my gym session ended early

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It's no reason to keep replying to this :troll:.

You have been dismissed.

Marquez after the fight.

9_19_09_C_mayweather_marquez_kabik-4-570.jpg

Floyd after the fight.

floyd-mayweather-post-fightjpg-b8b4297d090e7a5b_large.jpg

Remember the knock down.

mayweather-ko-marquez.jpg

Yea we also remember the size advantage and Floydie trying to fight a nikka from 135

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I m a stan ? Guy, you think I don't wanna see Floyd-Pac ? Rios didn't get shutout. Tell me Rios pct connection vs Canelo's pct. Again, you're stanning and slurping comparing a Pac fight to a FLoyd fight while both fight differently
who gives a shyt about connect percentage..it wasn't a competitive fight..for neither of them..they both got hit at will..dont need stats to see that lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny looked slow tonight:laff:

Like present an argument that's believable at least dumbass:laff:

You realize Rios is the lurch of boxers, Rios was still able to hit manny, he just had zero power
yes Manny looks fast compared to Rios who has a cement for feet

Rios, slow as fukk, no power, Manny couldn't even finish when Alvarado a light weight damn near decapitated his ass

Also Manny's hand speed has decline, he would not land a glove on Floyd
Manny ain't even seeing Garcia right now

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
pacquaio woulda called out Floyd if he had any guts when max asked him who he wants next
guess its too early for another ass whopping:wow:

good bounce back fight though

exactly da type of fight he needed to see if he has anything left

All it was nothing more nothing less. Glad to see Manny isn't :flabbynsick: and beat up that punk Rios for 12 rounds.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I just destroyed you, like I do every time just admit your man is washed

but you dont post in the main boxing thread though after you said you post in all threads..so i have no idea what this post means breh..anyways continue doing your usual stanning and trolling and have fun

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Alvarado is as good as Trout or better?? tf is wrong with you:dahell:

Name a W on Alvarados resume as good as Cotto...has Alvarado ever been top 3 in his weight class??
Bruh,Cotto was not the same Cotto of old during the Trout fight.After losing to Trout EVERYONE wrote Cotto off as shot,a fighter that's wayy pass his prime.But now that he beat Delvin Rodriquez,he's back? :beli: Yes Trout beat Cotto,a Cotto that was nothing special.A Cotto that has seen far better days.Austin Trout isn't some great fighter.Don't know why nikkas are acting like the kid is special.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You mean that one instance when canelo was gassed and Floyd pitty-pat him on the ropes?

Floyd got a legit unanimous win but let's not act like Floyd didn't fight 85% of the fight and all his other modern fights on his bike.
Pactard season has begun :bryan:

I guess if he was fighting stiffs he wouldn't need to be on a bike though, right? When Manny does it it's footwork. When Floyd does it, its running

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
nikka please, I cherry pick fighters I give a fukk about when they fight. I was watching Canelo before anyone on this board gave a fukk about him. Pacstanning ass nikka, I wasn't even gonna watch this shyt until my gym session ended early

You mad as hell :wow:
Canelo isn't a B+ fighter...deal with it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cutty listen up cuz .

you argument reminds me of Catholics proving the god is real with the bible.

Im talking boxer "floyd" . you cannot make rebuttals with "business floyd". "Floyd wont fight Pacman because of economics", on some real nikka shyt , do you know how that sounds? I dont even want to get pulled into the "money argument" that dumbass broke floyd fans (you) pull out thier lint fulled pockets.

Sports is about entertainment. Athlete are entertainers. So as long as Floyd holds his belt , he should fight and defend it. in the Pre-Floyd era , Champs fought the best out their. Floyd doesnt do that, over and over .

Ok , so lets talk about money . What fight would make more money than PacMAn vs Floyd? ill wait.

I dont understand how somebody would not want to see the floyd-pacman fight? and then defend on why they shouldnt fight. lmao are these people truly boxing fans??? or just dikk riding fakits who love the attention.

Dude shut the fukk up.

Floyd offered Manny over $40 million to make the fight. Manny turned it down and still hasn't made over $40 million for a fight let.

Even 50 Cent confirms that he was going to wire the money to Floyd, so Floyd could give it to Manny.

The dikkriding in this thread is disgusting. :what: