• Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are being too literal...I mean you mentioned atmosphere, what the fukk dies atmosphere have to do with anything.
In both fights the heralded veteran future hall if famer totally outclassed the younger, bigger, stronger guy and won every round. Those similarities cannot be disputed regardless of where you fall on the fanboy scale.
And Manny looked like shyt, really? If you honestly think that then discussing boxing with you is pointless because you don't know shyt about the sport at all.

Manny looked liked shyt, Rios looked worst.
Manny looked better against Marquez to be honest, he looked slow tonight, Rios did catch him a few times flush put he had zero power

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm a Pac stan now? :dead:

Mosley was BEYOND shot when he fought 'Nelo,we ALL know this.The nikka went life and death with Pablo Cano and drew with fukking Sergio Mora,but that's who you biggin' up??Austin Trout isn't shyt special,so he was paper champion,who gives a fukk?They give belts out like candy.Mile high mike is at least on the same level as Trout,if not higher.

Alvarado is as good as Trout or better?? tf is wrong with you:dahell:

Name a W on Alvarados resume as good as Cotto...has Alvarado ever been top 3 in his weight class??

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shut the fukk up you was one of the people talking about Floyd was ducking Canelo

then you have the nerve to say Manny looked impressive tonight, doing some heavy bag work

breh you seem to pop up when floyd and pac come around and think you know what i said about fights...talk to me about the cruisers breh..what do you think of the champs there? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh you seem to pop up when floyd and pac come around and think you know what i said about fights...talk to me about the cruisers breh..what do you think of the champs there? :patrice:

Whats the name of this thread man

i got post in threads all through this shyt man even in the UFC joints, you be making dumb ass fukking arguments

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Mosely was SHOT when he fought Pac too

and didn't I say it was to gauge his skill to fight Floyd?

And again.. who has Rios fought, since you think Rios = Canelo... :youngsabo:

How the hell you gonna gauge a skill set by watching Canelo fight a shot fighter? :what:.Yes Mosley was shot when he fought Manny ,no clue what that has to do with this discussion.

The fact that you haven't even acknowledged me repeatedly typing Mike Alvarado shows me that you don't watch boxing.You just cherry pick big fights .Don't know why i'm even going through this with you :snoop:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
manny wants no parts of canelo. the end. it's not even about skill. he's just way too big. ur talking about a dude who struggles to make 147 vs. a dude who could probably fight at 160.

Nah I'm talking about how you and @InvictusAeternusEternus @Woodrow @O.T.I.S. are unable to recognize sarcasm you stupid fukks.... Obviously a nikka in his prime with that big of a size advantage could destroy Pac... geez :snoop:

Daps
nikkas thought he was running against Canelo.... but I saw him backing Canelo into the ropes.. and what was Canelo fighting at, like 170?

You mean that one instance when canelo was gassed and Floyd pitty-pat him on the ropes?

Floyd got a legit unanimous win but let's not act like Floyd didn't fight 85% of the fight and all his other modern fights on his bike.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you not watch the fight? Or did you simply just repeat that quote mayweather said on all-access:mjpls:

It's no reason to keep replying to this :troll:.

You have been dismissed.

Marquez after the fight.

9_19_09_C_mayweather_marquez_kabik-4-570.jpg

Floyd after the fight.

floyd-mayweather-post-fightjpg-b8b4297d090e7a5b_large.jpg

Remember the knock down.

mayweather-ko-marquez.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How the hell you gonna gauge a skill set by watching Canelo fight a shot fighter? :what:.Yes Mosley was shot when he fought Manny ,no clue what that has to do with this discussion.

The fact that you haven't even acknowledged me repeatedly typing Mike Alvarado shows me that you don't watch boxing.You just cherry pick big fights .Don't know why i'm even going through this with you :snoop:
It's in the discussion because no one gave a fukk when Manny fought a shot fighter, but all of a sudden

You named ONE nikka... a nikka he took an L too :snoop: but some how in your lil mind Rios = Canelo

gotdamn :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Whats the name of this thread man

i got post in threads all through this shyt man even in the UFC joints, you be making dumb ass fukking arguments

thats funny you dont post in the main boxing thread unless of course youre somebody's troll account:mjpls:...save your breath breh and get your boxing game up