• Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
im an embarassment yet youre getting emotional about me likening this to a specific floyd fight...there are several brehs who have said the same shyt...size differential doesnt mean shyt to me if they both got shutout the same way..so again your angle is a point of view of a stan...you dont know shyt about boxing breh

I m a stan ? Guy, you think I don't wanna see Floyd-Pac ? Rios didn't get shutout. Tell me Rios pct connection vs Canelo's pct. Again, you're stanning and slurping comparing a Pac fight to a FLoyd fight while both fight differently

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm a Pac stan now? :dead:

Mosley was BEYOND shot when he fought 'Nelo,we ALL know this.The nikka went life and death with Pablo Cano and drew with fukking Sergio Mora,but that's who you biggin' up??Austin Trout isn't shyt special,so he was paper champion,who gives a fukk?They give belts out like candy.Mile high mike is at least on the same level as Trout,if not higher.
Mosely was SHOT when he fought Pac too

and didn't I say it was to gauge his skill to fight Floyd?

And again.. who has Rios fought, since you think Rios = Canelo... :youngsabo:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Manny looked like shyt Rios was just shyttier

The Floyd and Canelo fight even though lopsided on score cards was way more competitive than this fight its not close
add in the atmosphere, its not even close
You are being too literal...I mean you mentioned atmosphere, what the fukk dies atmosphere have to do with anything.
In both fights the heralded veteran future hall if famer totally outclassed the younger, bigger, stronger guy and won every round. Those similarities cannot be disputed regardless of where you fall on the fanboy scale.
And Manny looked like shyt, really? If you honestly think that then discussing boxing with you is pointless because you don't know shyt about the sport at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry you gotta be able to answer specific questions about boxing and know whats going on in it in order for me to entertain your posts...:camby:

shut the fukk up you was one of the people talking about Floyd was ducking Canelo

then you have the nerve to say Manny looked impressive tonight, doing some heavy bag work

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I JMW that comes in the ring at 170 could destroy Manny? :ohhh: do tell

manny wants no parts of canelo. the end. it's not even about skill. he's just way too big. ur talking about a dude who struggles to make 147 vs. a dude who could probably fight at 160.