• Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Don't like to post while watching fights. Gotta keep in the zone!

Easy fight for Pac. 12-0 in my eyes. Pretty much as I think we expected, unless Manny's chin had gone full Glass Joe on us, he was going to toy with Rios.
LOL, at people thinking May-Pac could be next. As long as they GB-TR and Manny is represented by Bob Arum, the chances are firmly 0.
There are some legit crazy posters here. Keep the place fun, but they operate in a different reality. :lolbron:

Would like to see Manny take on Bradley or JMM next. Solid fights. Notice how Provodnikov wasn't calling out Manny but JMM?, Prov works with Manny in camps - they don't really want to fight each other, cause they're friends.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
man you smoking crack. canelo would beat the breaks off Rios and Pac, was actually game against Floyd who put on a masterful pefromance.

Are you really gonna say Canelo would beat the breaks off Pac Man ??? ahahahahahaha . Wait that was the assist to make Floyd masterful right? hahahahaha . ygtbfkm!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
u aint listening. i said manny wasnt dominant. so how are u equating what i'm saying to a shutout?

u can still decisively win a fight and only be up 2, 3 or 4 rounds. and just because it's close dont mean the other guy earned a win.
and you're trying to make this argument for Manny :mjpls:

And like I said, I had the fight close because Bradley was the busier fighter throughout the ENTIRE ROUNDS. Manny trying to steall wins in the last 10 seconds, muthafukkas giving him points for punches that were checked :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes you can compare this to the Canelo/Mayweather fight in terms of one dude being outboxed for 12 rounds in a shut out. Admitting the similarities won't get you kicked out of the Floyd Mayweather Stanclub.
Manny looked better in this fight than he has in a while. He was more active and moved really well.
Rios was tailor made for him though...dude has the worst footwork in boxing and us incapable of making inring adjustments.
This was a shytty card as a whole though. Arum needs to be kicked in his face for putting 2 six round exhibition fights on a fukking PPV.

Manny looked like shyt Rios was just shyttier

The Floyd and Canelo fight even though lopsided on score cards was way more competitive than this fight its not close
add in the atmosphere, its not even close

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much any PPV the past 10 years will do. Even the Guerrero card was better than that shyt. How could a card where one of the major fights damn near put me to fukking sleep be one of the best of all time. :stopitslime:

Cards go by what fights people want to see idiot. That's why that card made the most money of all time. Stop being a dumbass.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
again... slurp! slurp!slurp!slurp!

Manny said Rios hurt him on the 5th rd. When did Canelo even hurt Floyd ? Canelo basically gave up while Rios was trynna land a lucky KO shot and yes he was catching me clean on the 11th rd. Rios is a C level fighter and weighted 9 more lbs than Manny on fight night. Meanwhile Canelo looked like a damn LHW fighting a Welterweight, plus Canelo is a better all around boxer than Rios coulkd ever be.

You said you were saving your liver for the holidays, I guess your brain is in that same safe deposit box. You're an embarrassment

im an embarassment yet youre getting emotional about me likening this to a specific floyd fight...there are several brehs who have said the same shyt...size differential doesnt mean shyt to me if they both got shutout the same way..so again your angle is a point of view of a stan...you dont know shyt about boxing breh

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes you can compare this to the Canelo/Mayweather fight in terms of one dude being outboxed for 12 rounds in a shut out. Admitting the similarities won't get you kicked out of the Floyd Mayweather Stanclub.
Manny looked better in this fight than he has in a while. He was more active and moved really well.
Rios was tailor made for him though...dude has the worst footwork in boxing and us incapable of making inring adjustments.
This was a shytty card as a whole though. Arum needs to be kicked in his face for putting 2 six round exhibition fights on a fukking PPV.

this was mayweather/guerrero imo. other guy probably didnt deserve the shot and the guy who should dominate handled biz.

dont sleep tho. manny looked good. but he i thought he looked old in spots too. when fighters known for movement start fighting flat footed, it's usually a sign that their legs are slipping.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You cant name a fight in boxing that didnt happen when the fans wanted it.
All untill this nikka Maywheater . smh . He is still hurt Manny got the love he got in that run. Time magazine, Nike, Ko's wins, boxing critics, Mexicans, errrbody in the club get tipsy. So Floyd pulls the Steroid card even tho ( cotto , delahoya , hatton , mosley , etc etc ) never said a such a thing. Materafact only A.B. nd floyd ever said something bout steriods. Anyway , Floyd the reason bruhs , he dont care about boxing fans, and his fans are too dumb to realize he is shorting your chance to watch the fight of your life ( arguable with age). I mean Floyd fans acted like Canelo was the best out there , like he sealed his name in history with that fight. but we already know this right?

I want to see Pac- Bradley rematch or Pac-Broner. After he wins , then hear how Mayweather excuses why he wont fight him , blah blah blah .

Again, another embarrasing reactionnary knee-jerk groupie talking out of his ass like Ava Devine a$$hole prolapsing. Dude, the fight didn't happen because of Arum and TR who wanted time for Manny's cut to heal, then a new stadium, then let's go back to the drug testing issue and Manny getting weak off 5 cc of blood a few days a week.

Sports is about money and Floyd doesn't need Manny to make bank, the same way Pac does not really need him. Simple economics.

After the Canelo fight, Ring Magazine named Floyd #1P4P again. Is Pacquiao even Top 5 now ?

Go sit in a corner kid. Let grown folks talk

Daps
You stanning is clouding your opinion.

FACT - Your hero was knocked out by someone Floyd handle easily.

:snooze:

Invalid argument when you compare a fighter who damn near jogs around the ring for 12 rounds and one who seeks a legitimate fighters victory.

Stop it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:snoop:.. I forgot how stupid Pac stans are

Mosley.. HOF who fought both Mayweather and Pac. Perfect person to gauge Canelo's skill against. Trout, undefeated champion, decent boxer.

So who the fukk did Rios beat again?

I'm a Pac stan now? :dead:

Mosley was BEYOND shot when he fought 'Nelo,we ALL know this.The nikka went life and death with Pablo Cano and drew with fukking Sergio Mora,but that's who you biggin' up??Austin Trout isn't shyt special,so he was paper champion,who gives a fukk?They give belts out like candy.Mile high mike is at least on the same level as Trout,if not higher.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
why trying to change the subject after making dumb ass statements
plus I never said it was fight of the year, I said it had potential to be and how many months ago was that
get pac man dikk out your mouth, your man is washed

sorry you gotta be able to answer specific questions about boxing and know whats going on in it in order for me to entertain your posts...:camby: