• Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i thought canelo had no chance against floyd; i thought rios had no chance again pac.....i was proven right...i have posts saying those things...hell i even won coli cash betting on it...the fights played out differently slightly but its same overall they both outclassed their opponent

again... slurp! slurp!slurp!slurp!

Manny said Rios hurt him on the 5th rd. When did Canelo even hurt Floyd ? Canelo basically gave up while Rios was trynna land a lucky KO shot and yes he was catching me clean on the 11th rd. Rios is a C level fighter and weighted 9 more lbs than Manny on fight night. Meanwhile Canelo looked like a damn LHW fighting a Welterweight, plus Canelo is a better all around boxer than Rios coulkd ever be.

You said you were saving your liver for the holidays, I guess your brain is in that same safe deposit box. You're an embarrassment

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:heh:Landing the right was not going to happen. PAC circled to Rios left the whole night. He would catch him with the straight left and to his signature dip to the side.

Was never any opportunity for Rips to even dare.
I said a few times... and regardless how many times Manny circles, Rios was still trying to throw a hook. There were times where Rios threw a hook and Manny checked it, when if he had thrown a straight it would've went through.

And Rios was scoring early with the uppercut but didn't hardly do it anymore.

Daps
Pac doesn't have power anymore, he's one shot knock out hope of beating Floyd is gone, without the juice he gonna get gatti'ed
he also looked slow, when he caught Rios with the left was his only flashes of speed, but thats because Rios is goddamn statue

this fight wasn't even entertaining

:what:Since when was Pac known as a one punch KO fighter?

His MO is accumulation of those stiff straights.

To call this fight not entertaining let's see what you think of them Floyd fights:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:Since when was Pac known as a one punch KO fighter?

His MO is accumulation of those stiff straights.

To call this fight not entertaining let's see what you think of them Floyd fights:mjpls:

listen you fukking simpleton

We all know the only chance Pac had to against Floyd was a to catch him flush, he was never gonna get hit him with flurries
now that a chance is gone

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who has Rios beat?

You was on Manny dikk when he beat the same old Mosley. :camby:
i actually wasn't..i thought that fight was disgrace..mostly because mosley pretty much gave up after getting knocked down and manny didnt finish him...i can see the good or bad in someone's performance without stanning..try it sometime

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Word breh? And in what fight did Nelo show he was a B+ fighter? Struggling with Austin Trout?Beating a shot mosley? Josesito Lopez? :dead:
:snoop:.. I forgot how stupid Pac stans are

Mosley.. HOF who fought both Mayweather and Pac. Perfect person to gauge Canelo's skill against. Trout, undefeated champion, decent boxer.

So who the fukk did Rios beat again?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL... ok. So i'm guessing 2 out of those 3 judges weren't watching the fight like I was.

I had it at a draw, i wasn't falling for the sound efects by the announcers or by the crowd. I saw Bradley checking those quick punches by Manny and I saw Bradley staying busier... even banging at some point

It could have gone either way IMO, but :bryan: at a shut out by Pac... you watched it 8 times? Next time you should watch it in slow motion... Manny took rounds off

u aint listening. i said manny wasnt dominant. so how are u equating what i'm saying to a shutout?

u can still decisively win a fight and only be up 2, 3 or 4 rounds. and just because it's close dont mean the other guy earned a win.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yes you can compare this to the Canelo/Mayweather fight in terms of one dude being outboxed for 12 rounds in a shut out. Admitting the similarities won't get you kicked out of the Floyd Mayweather Stanclub.
Manny looked better in this fight than he has in a while. He was more active and moved really well.
Rios was tailor made for him though...dude has the worst footwork in boxing and us incapable of making inring adjustments.
This was a shytty card as a whole though. Arum needs to be kicked in his face for putting 2 six round exhibition fights on a fukking PPV.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
say breh the fight of the year for 2013..is it still alvarado-provodnikov? :mjpls:..lol

why trying to change the subject after making dumb ass statements
plus I never said it was fight of the year, I said it had potential to be and how many months ago was that
get pac man dikk out your mouth, your man is washed

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
LOL... ok. So i'm guessing 2 out of those 3 judges weren't watching the fight like I was.

I had it at a draw, i wasn't falling for the sound efects by the announcers or by the crowd. I saw Bradley checking those quick punches by Manny and I saw Bradley staying busier... even banging at some point

It could have gone either way IMO, but :bryan: at a shut out by Pac... you watched it 8 times? Next time you should watch it in slow motion... Manny took rounds off

I watched the Top Rank broadcast of that fight and they all agreed Bradley won. I wasn't as sure as them but I never saw that decision as a robbery. It was debatable, sure, but never got the outrage most people had :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude your are a complete idiot.

Show me a better card than that in the past 10 years. :aicmon:
Pretty much any PPV the past 10 years will do. Even the Guerrero card was better than that shyt. How could a card where one of the major fights damn near put me to fukking sleep be one of the best of all time. :stopitslime:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually wasn't..i thought that fight was disgrace..mostly because mosley pretty much gave up after getting knocked down and manny didnt finish him...i can see the good or bad in someone's performance without stanning..try it sometime

You stanning is clouding your opinion.

FACT - Your hero was knocked out by someone Floyd handle easily.

:snooze:

Daps
listen you fukking simpleton

We all know the only chance Pac had to against Floyd was a to catch him flush, he was never gonna get hit him with flurries
now that a chance is gone

:russ:you're STILL wrong.

Pacs chance with Mayweather was them 5+ punch combos at lightening speed that it would be very hard for Mayweather to defend.

You don't even know what you're talking about. You angry huh?:umad: