• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Once Rios couldn't drag manny into a slugest, it was a wrap. he had nothing else

I dont watch alot of boxing but from the few fights I seen Rios in, it seems he's does well against brawling types where he can rely on his great chin. This was a bad matchup for him, but atleast he made bank. I am worried that he would suffer severe problems from taking too much punishment.

this fight to me showed that rios made Manny look good than he really is.
He does have an excellent chin and great power... but thats not gonna win him fights against elites that can just out-point him all night. Canelo would have ate Rios for lunch too

Daps
Even if Rios had finally thrown a straight right he could've easily caught Manny a few times. Nope, never crossed his fukking mind

:heh:Landing the right was not going to happen. PAC circled to Rios left the whole night. He would catch him with the straight left and to his signature dip to the side.

Was never any opportunity for Rips to even dare.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
dawg seriously stfu. SERIOUSLY STFU. Your stanning of Pac man is disgusting now. You sound like u work for HBO and TR. Are you really comparing Floyd Canelo to Rios-Pac ? Hell is wrong with you ? Dawg, I mean you telling me that Rios had that much of a chance as Canelo did ? Dawg go look in the mirror and wipe your chin

i thought canelo had no chance against floyd; i thought rios had no chance against pac.....i was proven right...i have posts saying those things...hell i even won coli cash betting on it...the fights played out differently slightly but its same overall they both outclassed their opponent..so again you sound kind of mad there breh..did i hit a nerve? :umad:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really thought that was one of the best cards of all time? Do you just care about names cause that card featured the absolute worst shytfest of the year in Ishe Smith vs. Carlos Molina

Dude your are a complete idiot.

Show me a better card than that in the past 10 years. :aicmon:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
are u really trying to compare rios to canelo? do u know what canelo would do to rios?

1.Two different weight classes,Canelo is too big of a man for BamBam
2.When will you nikkas learn that styles make fights? Just because Canelo could hypothectically beat 'Nelo in a fight it that doesn't mean a damn thing regarding Manny and Pac.Bradley just beat the shyt out of JMM but we all saw what Manny did to Bradley in their fight....
3.Let's not act like Nelo is some great fighter with a great resume.His best win was against Austin Trout who really isn't shyt.I'd take Rios beating Alvarado any day.I hope nikkas don't start acting like Floyd fighting Nelo was a bigger test than this fight because in all honesty it wasn't.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Considering he's 34, coming off a year layoff, in a fight where he got put to sleep... Yeah, I'm impressed. My thought is that I wouldn't have been surprisE ed if Manny looked like Roy Jones after he got put down by Tarver.

Manny didn't answer any of the questions created by his last fight imo. Roy had no business being in the ring with a Glen Johnson type fighter after his Ko lost. Rios doesn't have the tools to do any damage to Manny, son couldn't even cut off the ring once tonight.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i've seen the fight 8 times. never scored it for bradley once. he lost. HE KNEW HE LOST.

and i'm not saying manny was dominant. on some margarito shyt. nah. but he decisively more effective than bradley.
LOL... ok. So i'm guessing 2 out of those 3 judges weren't watching the fight like I was.

I had it at a draw, i wasn't falling for the sound efects by the announcers or by the crowd. I saw Bradley checking those quick punches by Manny and I saw Bradley staying busier... even banging at some point

It could have gone either way IMO, but :bryan: at a shut out by Pac... you watched it 8 times? Next time you should watch it in slow motion... Manny took rounds off

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man you smoking crack. canelo would beat the breaks off Rios and Pac, was actually game against Floyd who put on a masterful pefromance.

I expected Rios to be a punching bag, but I didn't expect him to put a pitiful performance like this

Pac also looked like a has-been, he need to get back with the juice man, Alvarado did more damage to Rios then Pac did

Pac doesn't have power anymore, he's one shot knock out hope of beating Floyd is gone, without the juice he gonna get gatti'ed
he also looked slow, when he caught Rios with the left was his only flashes of speed, but thats because Rios is goddamn statue

this fight wasn't even entertaining

say breh the fight of the year for 2013..is it still alvarado-provodnikov? :mjpls:..lol

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
You cant name a fight in boxing that didnt happen when the fans wanted it.
All untill this nikka Maywheater . smh . He is still hurt Manny got the love he got in that run. Time magazine, Nike, Ko's wins, boxing critics, Mexicans, errrbody in the club get tipsy. So Floyd pulls the Steroid card even tho ( cotto , delahoya , hatton , mosley , etc etc ) never said a such a thing. Materafact only A.B. nd floyd ever said something bout steriods. Anyway , Floyd the reason bruhs , he dont care about boxing fans, and his fans are too dumb to realize he is shorting your chance to watch the fight of your life ( arguable with age). I mean Floyd fans acted like Canelo was the best out there , like he sealed his name in history with that fight. but we already know this right?

I want to see Pac- Bradley rematch or Pac-Broner. After he wins , then hear how Mayweather excuses why he wont fight him , blah blah blah .

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Canelo is NOT a C class fighter though.

Canelo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rios as far as actual boxing comprehension goes. Canelo is a B+ fighter at least
Word breh? And in what fight did Nelo show he was a B+ fighter? Struggling with Austin Trout?Beating a shot mosley? Josesito Lopez? :dead: