Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Golden Boy just had one the best boxing cards of all time breh. :wtf:

I meant in terms of working together (to give us the fights we want to see). This war between the two promoters is destroying the sport.

Imagine if the AFC couldn't play the NFC…….That's basically what Boxing is these days.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Canelo is NOT a C class fighter though.

Canelo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rios as far as actual boxing comprehension goes. Canelo is a B+ fighter at least

And Mayweather adjusted to fight the bigger stronger Canelo. Canelo was basically checkmated everytime he tried something. Rios made no fukking adjustments and Manny just circled away from the ropes and out-pointed him.

Even if Rios had finally thrown a straight right he could've easily caught Manny a few times. Nope, never crossed his fukking mind

Daps
:what:

That makes no sense. And even if Pac wanted to it can't happen because of the GB/TR cold war.

Yea with Arum it's probably aint gonna happen.

But speaking strictly boxing I'm thinking a road to Mayweather. And Pac needs a serious matchup with a name before the public roars for that again

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
this...floyd-canelo = pac-rios..same type of performance..some nikkas let their stanning blind them to real talk

dawg seriously stfu. SERIOUSLY STFU. Your stanning of Pac man is disgusting now. You sound like u work for HBO and TR. Are you really comparing Floyd Canelo to Rios-Pac ? Hell is wrong with you ? Dawg, I mean you telling me that Rios had that much of a chance as Canelo did ? Dawg go look in the mirror and wipe your chin

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When was this? :guilty:

I'm seriously drawing a blank here

:beli:

1014480_601109579922484_1352620819_n.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
dawg seriously stfu. SERIOUSLY STFU. Your stanning of Pac man is disgusting now. You sound like u work for HBO and TR. Are you really comparing Floyd Canelo to Rios-Pac ? Hell is wrong with you ? Dawg, I mean you telling me that Rios had that much of a chance as Canelo did ? Dawg go look in the mirror and wipe your chin
YOOOOO :laff: :laff: :laff:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka please... go rewatch that fight in slow motion, no sound and tell me if you honestly think Manny won that fight convincingly

nikka shouldn't have took rounds off, trying to steal rounds at the end and shyt

i've seen the fight 8 times. never scored it for bradley once. he lost. HE KNEW HE LOST.

and i'm not saying manny was dominant. on some margarito shyt. nah. but he was decisively more effective than bradley.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this...floyd-canelo = pac-rios..same type of performance..some nikkas let their stanning blind them to real talk

man you smoking crack. canelo would beat the breaks off Rios and Pac, was actually game against Floyd who put on a masterful pefromance.

I expected Rios to be a punching bag, but I didn't expect him to put a pitiful performance like this

Pac also looked like a has-been, he need to get back with the juice man, Alvarado did more damage to Rios then Pac did

Pac doesn't have power anymore, he's one shot knock out hope of beating Floyd is gone, without the juice he gonna get gatti'ed
he also looked slow, when he caught Rios with the left was his only flashes of speed, but thats because Rios is goddamn statue

this fight wasn't even entertaining

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You really thought that was one of the best cards of all time? Do you just care about names cause that card featured the absolute worst shytfest of the year in Ishe Smith vs. Carlos Molina

man you smoking crack. canelo would beat the breaks off Rios and Pac, was actually game against Floyd who put on a masterful pefromance.

I expected Rios to be a punching bag, but I didn't expect him to put a pitiful performance like this

Pac also looked like a has-been, he need to get back with the juice man, Alvarado did more damage to Rios then Pac did

Pac doesn't have power anymore, he's one shot knock out hope of beating Floyd is gone, without the juice he gonna get gatti'ed
he also looked slow, when he caught Rios with the left was his only flashes of speed, but thats because Rios is goddamn statue

this fight wasn't even entertaining
Canelo is a far better fighter than Rios but I don't see how his performance was any better than Rios. Seemed just as discouraged in the late rounds as Rios was.