• Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
They might have to start giving us better fights, I don't see how anyone can pay for these fights anymore.

Golden Boy and Top Rank has to get it together.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
where does manny go now? Timothy bradley aint selling no fights and no way jmm takes another.

I think a rematch will sell considering people will tune in to watch Pac "get his revenge". Also, Bradley is more known after he beat Manny, had a FOTYC against Ruslan and clearly beat JMM.

My guess is Pac/Bradley for June and the winner vs Provodnikov in November.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically what mike alvarado didin their second fight..mike was able to switch after he was getting busted up for 9 rounds ..rios wanted to brawl...mike pulled away at the end....garcia didnt train a plan b and relied on pac being shell shocked by the ko loss..how wrong they were lol

exactly. there's a reason rios talks shyt about liking to get hit. that's his defense. hope the other guy gets suckered into standing right in front of him and turn it into a war of attrition.

can't say he wasnt trying. that's just the way he fights. manny would have been an a$$hole to oblige.

that said... pac moves nowhere close to the way he used to. i've never seen him throw so many punches flat-footed.

it's just like mayweather. handspeed aint an issue. and the movement is still there, but the pace is declining noticeably. moreso with pac at this point, who was ALL movement back in the day.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Once Rios couldn't drag manny into a slugest, it was a wrap. he had nothing else

I dont watch alot of boxing but from the few fights I seen Rios in, it seems he's does well against brawling types where he can rely on his great chin. This was a bad matchup for him, but atleast he made bank. I am worried that he would suffer severe problems from taking too much punishment.

this fight to me showed that rios made Manny look good than he really is.