Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Daps
OMG... The Pac dikkriding by the media begins

He's back? :what: He's back once he fights Marquez and beats him without controversy, or fights Bradley to revenge his loss. Beating a nikka who just wanted to stand and trade?:camby:

They sought a rematch immediately and Marquez said no. Marquez said it himself, he wants to end it on that high note.

Bradley he got robbed.

PAC lost nothing. He got hit with with a good shot looking for blood. But let's not act like that shot was God given, cause Marquez was very close to being ended himself.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nah. he tried. but manny was turning him all night. that's why he was so frustrated at the end of the early rounds.

rios basically showed that he has no ability to adapt/adjust. manny was dipping under and away from his left the same exact way all night. dude had no idea how to counter it. never tried to keep his lead foot outside of manny's, never turned the hook into a straight left or an uppercut. dude just wanted to throw punches at a stationary target. this aint the gym nikka.
Nah, they knew what the fukk they were doing with this fight

Top Rank isn't shyt BTW... another in-house fight against an out-classed bum. I guess they learned their lesson with the Bradley fight... that nikka can actually box

This fight was food for Manny. I even believed in the hype but was hesitant to say shyt because i haven't watched many Rios matches.

And Manny danced all night... but thats what he was supposed to do. Rios can eat more punches than Pac so Pac stayed moving. Rios was flat footed and slow...but they knew that already. Straight up mexican style except Rios had power. looks like it's the only reason he's been successful so far... Them punching bags don't help with footwork

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're right. That guys done too. God damn top rank sucks, but real talk tim bradley is a top 5 fighter. I like that guy.

Top Rank will be fine.

Boxing goes in cycles. Certain weight classes get hot, certain promotional companies get hot, certain trainers get hot, etc.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
basically what mike alvarado didin their second fight..mike was able to switch after he was getting busted up for 9 rounds ..rios wanted to brawl...mike pulled away at the end....garcia didnt train a plan b and relied on pac being shell shocked by the ko loss..how wrong they were lol

where does manny go now? Timothy bradley aint selling no fights and no way jmm takes another.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They sought a rematch immediately and Marquez said no. Marquez said it himself, he wants to end it on that high note.

Bradley he got robbed.

PAC lost nothing. He got hit with with a good shot looking for blood. But let's not act like that shot was God given, cause Marquez was very close to being ended himself.
He didn't get robbed against Bradley.. He took rounds off. And Manny should be the last person to say shyt about robbing nikkas.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
About what I expected. Pac turned him in circles all night and Rios never really got a sustained attack going.

My big issue is that there really is next to nothing left for Pac and Floyd other than each other and that fight will never happen :sadcam:

Floyd at least has Swift but it seems like they're gonna wait another year for that one.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, another talked-up-lackluster-boxing pay-per-view fight I didn't have to pay for:blessed:

...see you Coli bros for Sunday football feast:eat:

:salute:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Last time I lost a boxing bet was in September of 2011 (Floyd by decision over Victor Ortiz which was basically a fluke Ko cause by Victor's inability to pay attention) Pac brought the $….Rios has a chin. As expected.

823655056.jpg