Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Rios By KO

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Feels good seeing PAC get this W:blessed:

PAC is far from shot. He still moves like he did against Cotto. Speed is there, power is there.

One thing though is I believe PAC treated this like a tune up. Felt like he was in there doing some moderate sparring.

Killer instinct, I'm not ready to say he lost cause I believe he was in there trying to get loose and get his mojo back:manny:

Next fight I say Canelo.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
doubt it, he took more punishment against alvarado. manny didn't do damage like he did against cotto and toni
Say this again.............:demonic:

Far far lesser fighters than Manny made easier work of Rios than Manny, what does that say about this current Manny

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm not arguing with you bruh. You looked stupid. I remember you picking Rios. Keep coppin dem pleas bruh
Post it, all I said the fight is no walkover, and that Im clearly rooting for Manny. Manny simply aint impress me

Even Merchant is lightweight shytting on this performance was a small fighter.......................

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Hands down, off balance, open...wayyy open etc

Mayweather would counter dude all night, very easily.

I don't know breh .... Pacquiao is very unorthodox .... hand speed and volume combos at weird angles...... Mayweather will beat him but It will be one of his toughest fights..

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG... The Pac dikkriding by the media begins

He's back? :what: He's back once he fights Marquez and beats him without controversy, or fights Bradley to revenge his loss. Beating a nikka who just wanted to stand and trade?:camby:

revenge. :bryan:

like manny aint school bradley the first time.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I never said Rios would win.... I said it was a tough toss up match, which was even tougher than I expected for Manny

Rios is a guy that looked like complete shyt at 140 and had questionable power there, so what that a blown up lightweight looked like shyt like he was supposed to

YOUR VERY WORDS IN THIS SAME THREAD

Manny is dead meat............................

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Feels good seeing PAC get this W:blessed:

PAC is far from shot. He still moves like he did against Cotto. Speed is there, power is there.

One thing though is I believe PAC treated this like a tune up. Felt like he was in there doing some moderate sparring.

Killer instinct, I'm not ready to say he lost cause I believe he was in there trying to get loose and get his mojo back:manny:

Next fight I say Canelo.

:what:

That makes no sense. And even if Pac wanted to it can't happen because of the GB/TR cold war.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nah. he tried. but manny was turning him all night. that's why he was so frustrated at the end of the early rounds.

rios basically showed that he has no ability to adapt/adjust. manny was dipping under and away from his left the same exact way all night. dude had no idea how to counter it. never tried to keep his lead foot outside of manny's, never turned the hook into a straight left or an uppercut. dude just wanted to throw punches at a stationary target. this aint the gym nikka.

basically what mike alvarado didin their second fight..mike was able to switch after he was getting busted up for 9 rounds ..rios wanted to brawl...mike pulled away at the end....garcia didnt train a plan b and relied on pac being shell shocked by the ko loss..how wrong they were lol