• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Considering he's 34, coming off a year layoff, in a fight where he got put to sleep... Yeah, I'm impressed. My thought is that I wouldn't have been surprised if Manny looked like Roy Jones after he got put down by Tarver.
Roy fought a legit fighter in his division, not a blown up lw

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol max was shook

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I never said Rios would win.... I said it was a tough toss up match, which was even tougher than I expected for Manny

Rios is a guy that looked like complete shyt at 140 and had questionable power there, so what that a blown up lightweight looked like shyt like he was supposed to

this idiot here is furious..lol at a shutout being difficult for manny...your opinions are null and void breh :umad:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BR james toney status

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny looked good against an opponent tailor made for him it is what it is. I'm disappointed in Rios though I thought he would brawl and land more punches. He seemed content with just showing he can take Manny's shots and not be hurt

nah. he tried. but manny was turning him all night. that's why he was so frustrated at the end of the early rounds.

rios basically showed that he has no ability to adapt/adjust. manny was dipping under and away from his left the same exact way all night. dude had no idea how to counter it. never tried to keep his lead foot outside of manny's, never turned the hook into a straight left or an uppercut. dude just wanted to throw punches at a stationary target. this aint the gym nikka.