• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Only time Manny was fighting 30 seconds a round was in the Bradley fight mid to later rounds when he and everyone else thought he was up on points... just stop with trying to depict Manny as a fighter that gasses
The same shyt actually got him koe'd vs JMM, with 0 seconds left in the round................................

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
This will be an interesting fight in that I think we will find out a lot about Rios and Manny. If Manny is done, Rios is a guy you don't want to fight. He has a good chin and good power - so if Manny's tank is empty, the pain train could be coming.
Rios on the flipside has shown no boxing skills at all. When Alvarado started to box him (and Alvarado's boxing skills are pretty pathetic) Rios had no clue how to cut of the ring or make his offense effective. No way prime or over the hill do I think Manny stands and trades with Rios - that has never been his style. If Manny uses his usual movement, he should get all his offense off against Rios.
That said, if Manny is :flabbynsick: we will find out, because Rios will not let up and will stand and take to land his punches.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
The same actually got him koe'd vs JMM, with 0 seconds left in the round................................
I don't think it was because Manny was gassed. To me it was clearly poor tactical decision making. Manny was looking for his offense and was not paying attention to his defense. It appeared that he thought he was going to knock JMM out, but JMM is a tough guy and even when his legs are wobbly has fought through it.
Whereas, the Canelo-Mayweather and Stevens-GGG fights were perfect examples of how to go on the offensive and remain defensively aware.

If anything I am more worried about Manny's defense than his stamina. He took too many offensive chances vs JMM, maybe he felt JMM couldn't hurt him...well Rios can definitely hurt him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't think it was because Manny was gassed. To me it was clearly poor tactical decision making. Manny was looking for his offense and was not paying attention to his defense. It appeared that he thought he was going to knock JMM out, but JMM is a tough guy and even when his legs are wobbly has fought through it.
Whereas, the Canelo-Mayweather and Stevens-GGG fights were perfect examples of how to go on the offensive and remain defensively aware.

If anything I am more worried about Manny's defense than his stamina. He took too many offensive chances vs JMM, maybe he felt JMM couldn't hurt him...well Rios can definitely hurt him.
He definitely gassed vs Bradley

One has to question whether he was gassed vs Mosley, Margarito and Cotto, the way he stumble to the finish line when they all were KO right there for the taking.......

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
He definitely gassed vs Bradley

One has to question whether he was gassed vs Mosley, Margarito and Cotto, the way he stumble to the finish line when they all were KO right there for the taking.......
Vs Bradley yes.
To play devil's advocate:
Bradley is the fittest guy you'll ever fight, maybe that had an affect?
Pacquiao has been suffering from calf cramping for many years. Do we think this is due to lack of training/hardwork or simply due to a physical issue he has that would happen no matter how his training camp went?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Vs Bradley yes.
To play devil's advocate:
Bradley is the fittest guy you'll ever fight, maybe that had an affect?
Pacquiao has been suffering from calf cramping for many years. Do we think this is due to lack of training/hardwork or simply due to a physical issue he has that would happen no matter how his training camp went?
Bradley being fit doesnt have shyt to do with Manny's Stamina, Bradley didnt posses the pop to wear Manny down that much, now vs a Margarito and Cotto those excuses can be used

But regardless Manny's activity and Stamina has clearly declined....................

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Bradley being fit doesnt have shyt to do with Manny's Stamina, Bradley didnt posses the pop to wear Manny down that much, now vs a Margarito and Cotto those excuses can be used

But regardless Manny's activity and Stamina has clearly declined....................
What you think about Manny's calves though? I haven't paid enough attention and read up on it...only hear HBO's side.
Due to not training at a high enough level, or something that Manny would have problems with regardless?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Has a chin and power at 140, he may have more pop without having to drain.

Rios is looking and sounding the best he has in years pre fight. Manny better be on his A game
Definitely agree that Rios carried it all to 140, Alvarado is a proven guy and Rios handled it well.
Also, everyone questioning size needs to remember that Manny is more used to fighting at 147, but Rios will be the bigger guy on fight night.

And Rios may be sounding (motivation, determination) better than ever, but let's not say his slurring speech is better though. :russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What you think about Manny's calves though? I haven't paid enough attention and read up on it...only hear HBO's side.
Due to not training at a high enough level, or something that Manny would have problems with regardless?
I actually posted his massive calves have been non exisistent in his last 2 fights, couple with his trucks being high. That shows me Manny has been half assing it.......

The post is pretty detailed too pics and all, it's in one of them Manny threads........ Ask @Black_Jesus or @patscorpio since they always on my dikk, cataloging my post and shyt:banderas:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I actually posted his massive calves have been non exisistent in his last 2 fights, couple with his trucks being high. That shows me Manny has been half assing it.......

The post is pretty detailed too pics and all, it's in one of them Manny threads........ Ask @Black_Jesus or @patscorpio since they always on my dikk, cataloging my post and shyt:banderas:
I do remember this article, had forgotten about it:
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id...quiao-calf-muscles-how-affect-timothy-bradley

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Definitely agree that Rios carried it all to 140, Alvarado is a proven guy and Rios handled it well.
Also, everyone questioning size needs to remember that Manny is more used to fighting at 147, but Rios will be the bigger guy on fight night.

And Rios may be sounding (motivation, determination) better than ever, but let's not say his slurring speech is better though. :russ:
Manny is slim as fukk for whatever reason, it scares, at the last weigh in he was 142, Manny did weigh in at his career highest last match. Manny too old to be giving up them 20-25 advantages

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This will be an interesting fight in that I think we will find out a lot about Rios and Manny. If Manny is done, Rios is a guy you don't want to fight. He has a good chin and good power - so if Manny's tank is empty, the pain train could be coming.
Rios on the flipside has shown no boxing skills at all. When Alvarado started to box him (and Alvarado's boxing skills are pretty pathetic) Rios had no clue how to cut of the ring or make his offense effective. No way prime or over the hill do I think Manny stands and trades with Rios - that has never been his style. If Manny uses his usual movement, he should get all his offense off against Rios.
That said, if Manny is :flabbynsick: we will find out, because Rios will not let up and will stand and take to land his punches.

the thing with rios is he has a damn good jab and boxing skills that he did utilized to great success on his way to the lightweight title but like every other puncher he fell in love with his power and became a sloppy brawler even moreso when he started pulling the thinner routine at the weigh in...his power was bailing him out against cats who stood toe to toe with him

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the thing with rios is he has a damn good jab and boxing skills that he did utilized to great success on his way to the lightweight title but like every other puncher he fell in love with his power and became a sloppy brawler even moreso when he started pulling the thinner routine at the weigh in...his power was bailing him out against cats who stood toe to toe with him
I think it was the result of being drained and not being able to move IMO from watching his career closely, this muthafukker look healthy as fukk. Rios actually look like Rios and not some pale anorexic