The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm just now getting into this show. I watched a recap video about Seasons 1 & 2 beforehand.

I just watched episode 1 of Season 3, it was OK. I'm interested to see where the story goes.

I can't handle Grogu/Baby Yoda :russ:

Carl Weathers doing his thing :ehh:

The music in the show is fire (especially the outro/end credits music) 🔥

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FqX5F3VWcAAwO8q

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Peli Motto is the Mr. Wormwood of Tatooine :mjlol:

Grogu gone be out here flipping like Yoda in no time :blessed:

555b4055ecad042155891f6f

"It's Mandalore. The homeworld of our people." :to:

Love the mirroring and flipping of Grogu in the cave with Din when he went to get the egg for the Jawas in season 1. Din got flung out of the cave and sent flying by that Mudhorn and was saved by Grogu. This time, Grogu is in the cave but force pushes a monster out of it and sends it flying. :wow:

Din and Grogu eating Pawg soup. Grogu couldn't wait to get his lil hands on that :dead:

Din is a man of honor. Bout to make Bo-Katan a believer.

A Mythosaur in the water? Now we know why they called "the living waters." :damn: Reminded me of The Lord of the Rings with that cracken in the waters outside the Mines of Moria. Into the Mines!

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah I thought this is where they were going when they started laying down the stuff about Mandalore.

The next leader being a humble foundling who unites the lost tribes of Mandalore. I thought they were going to move past Grogu in season 2.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah I thought this is where they were going when they started laying down the stuff about Mandalore.

The next leader being a humble foundling who unites the lost tribes of Mandalore. I thought they were going to move past Grogu in season 2.
That was the original plan but fans bytched and moan. Also, grogu products sold like hot cakes and its Disney so....