The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fpn6J5PagAMLrIa

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Star wars has become boring, uninspiring and predictable.

At his point I'm like, why am i even watching this? I guess its something to put on during a boring meeting at work but its just has no replay value.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Andor was anything but :yeshrug:

ill have to wait for season 2 but so far its just another pointless mellow-dramatic boring story. i thought after the heist episode the story was gonna pick up.

at least the book of boba fett was fun to watch with a more contained story, excluding the boring mando parts.

kenobi was so bad i forgot they even made a tv show.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
ill have to wait for season 2 but so far its just another pointless mellow-dramatic boring story. i thought after the heist episode the story was gonna pick up.

at least the book of boba fett was fun to watch with a more contained story, excluding the boring mando parts.

Oh, we are so far apart on what we find good we better leave it here breh :hubie:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

:dwillhuh: I have never seen this take before. Like the sand people shyt and how boba came back was cool. But everything else was pretty mediocre minus the mando episodes.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Weird opening episode...

The action scenes were on point and there were plenty for a 35 minute episode but overall it felt disjointed like a mid season filler episode...

The Pirates of the Caribbean inspired swamp thing captain was a huge NO...

I'm glad they fixed Bo Katans wig from season 2 though cuz that shyt looked laughably bad,...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Weird opening episode...

The action scenes were on point and there were plenty for a 35 minute episode but overall it felt disjointed like a mid season filler episode...

The Pirates of the Caribbean inspired swamp thing captain was a huge NO...

I'm glad they fixed Bo Katans wig from season 2 though cuz that shyt looked laughably bad,...
Everyone came to see Grogu :ufdup: