The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm just now getting into this show. I watched a recap video about Seasons 1 & 2 beforehand.

I just watched episode 1 of Season 3, it was OK. I'm interested to see where the story goes.

I can't handle Grogu/Baby Yoda :russ:

Carl Weathers doing his thing :ehh:

The music in the show is fire (especially the outro/end credits music) 🔥

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every season I tell myself it’ll be more entertaining and every season I’m fukking bored :hubie:

Season 2 only became good once we started seeing other Known characters from the universe :hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Every season I tell myself it’ll be more entertaining and every season I’m fukking bored :hubie:
Speaking of that, let me hit up the last of thread to let them know i'm not watching that boring ass show real quick. i'll be back

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Season 2 only became good once we started seeing other Known characters from the universe :hubie:
Ok then...peace
the-mad-real-world-pose.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm gladly surprised they went to him bathing in the living waters so damn fast. I thought we were about to get 1 or 2 eps of him finding parts for the droid before going the Mandalore.

Better ep than the premiere and really fun finally watching how that planet ended up looking after the Empire fukked it up.

The visuals are great but I'm bored. And Mando had to saved by a woman... twice?
What's that got to do with anything? :mjlol: Mandalorian females are not to be fukked with anyways, let alone a highly trained one like Bo.

Din can barely wield the dark saber and she was slashing with it because she has no issue connecting with it as opposed to Mando who wants no part of that responsibility :wow: