The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Looking at the beginning of the first episode, Fiege must've taken a big sabbatical from phase 4 and focused all his energy on the star wars franchise.

Crazy how marvel has been having terrible CGI and storylines while star wars has been stepping up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Harmless little premiere :ehh:

Good to be back in this world and making it very clear what we are doing this season. Episode felt like Dave Filoni 101, from the cameo of the Purrgils (those space whales Grogu saw and got scared of) to the very episodic feel with sprinkles of bigger plot thrown in.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Best part was the design of the pirate captain. Mike a muppet Davey Jones.

Bad baby

The pirate captain looked like Davey Jones with face tentacles made from artificial golf grass :dead:

51Hgk8W0o6L.jpg

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Nice to watch new episodes of the show even thought I started it last month.

When I was watching the show originally I picked up that this show is an RPG. I started thinking of Mando using a dialog wheel when he declined Karga's side mission of being marshal.

When the extra ships came I said to myself, "Mando must be playing on the highest difficulty":russ: He also evaded the high level ??? enemy ship because he didn't allocate enough points to his ship:mjlol:

If they made a Red Dead Redemption or Witcher type game in this setting:banderas:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Grogu saw the hyperspace whales from Star Wars Rebels. I wonder will this season lead us to the whereabouts of Ezra and General Thrawn.
yup i think it would be cool if this all lead to a crossover movie with Ezra, Ashoka, Sabine , mando and grogu agaisnt thrawn or some other threat.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
yup i think it would be cool if this all lead to a crossover movie with Ezra, Ashoka, Sabine , mando and grogu agaisnt thrawn or some other threat.
I just remembered them saying Ashoka is supposed to be getting her own show. So that probably could happen

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay first episode but after watching Andor these other shows look so cheap in comparison. The puppets and the pirates looked goofy but I know this show is for a younger audience so you gotta let that slide.