The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

JNew

Superstar
Daps
With 8 episode season the latest episode is what i expect out of every episode from a star wars tv show.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So when they bathe themselves they have to do it fully armored. :patrice: Cause wouldn't that be the equivalent of committing suicide assume you don't have a jetpack. Since I assume the armor would make you sink. So basically take off your helmet sounds like a perma-exiled from the Watch.

Also the Grogu getaway part was funny and cute. Tho it does show that in the time he was away from Mando he has become stronger with the force. Or at least relearn alert that he put away.

Great stuff from this episode overall.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So when they bathe themselves they have to do it fully armored. :patrice: Cause wouldn't that be the equivalent of committing suicide assume you don't have a jetpack. Since I assume the armor would make you sink. So basically take off your helmet sounds like a perma-exiled from the Watch.

Also the Grogu getaway part was funny and cute. Tho it does show that in the time he was away from Mando he has become stronger with the force. Or at least relearn alert that he put away.

Great stuff from this episode overall.

they can take off their armor just not in front of another living being…this was explained in S1

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
they can take off their armor just not in front of another living being…this was explained in S1

Oh I know that more so, when they are bathing. Since you would rather not bathe with in armor on given what happened to him in this episode. Tho he did have company with him so it becomes a clash of doing what is practical vs the creed's beliefs.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Star wars has become boring, uninspiring and predictable.

At his point I'm like, why am i even watching this? I guess its something to put on during a boring meeting at work but its just has no replay value.

the production value and some of the writing goes a long way but I was a bit surprised by how safe the series has been…each episode is a neatly contained story that gets resolved by the end…the only real issue is if baby “yoda” will ever be reunited with his kind/other jedis…it’s not must-watch TV…but I really do enjoy it…it helps too that I’m a major star wars fan

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I know that more so, when they are bathing. Since you would rather not bathe with in armor on given what happened to him in this episode. Tho he did have company with him so it becomes a clash of doing what is practical vs the creed's beliefs.

ok my bad…your question is centered on the events of a recent episode I haven’t watched yet

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought they were going to move past Grogu in season 2.
That was the original plan but fans bytched and moan. Also, grogu products sold like hot cakes and its Disney so....

that would’ve been a bold move…I don’t see them ever doing that and am surprised to hear that they were actually considering it…this is what I hate about television writing at times…a lot of times it becomes about ratings and not the storyteller’s vision…it’s why HBO will always be above the rest…pardon my rant…still like the series so far tho

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
:patrice: did Andor come through and crush the buildings?

yoda-star-wars.gif