The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No doubt the weakest season to date but I still enjoyed it :manny:

Finale was clunky as hell. For every dope action sequence there was a weird transition.-
-Axe losing communication.
-Axe getting to the ship and getting the :ld: treatment by the pilot. They played the red herring of "something being off" with three characters and none turned on the Mandos. I'm glad they didn't but it was a very weird choice to focus so much on that.
-The Mandos getting literally 3 minutes of "rest" just to give exposition about plants being able to grow on the planet.
-Every single Tie Fighter disappearing after the attack on the main ship :dead:).

-The aerial attack was dope as fukk, the hallway fight with Din was dope as fukk and the parts of the final duels were cool too.

-The epilogue was rushed as hell but at least it advances the story so they can pick up whenever the hell they want for season 4.

Again, weakest so far but still enjoyable.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Also, shout out to Mercedes getting some more lines and some spotlight in that final battle scene :obama:
Her agent deserves a raise because there was a lot of random ass focus on her these last 3 episodes. There two completely unnecessary cuts to her fighting imperials that were only there to show you she had skills :pachaha: she got a the low key "she could be important in the future" treatment and that probably took some negotiating.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It'll probably be Ahsoka centered from now on. The shyt coming up is probably too big for the Mandos to be the protagonists.
They already setting up Din and Grogu exploring the outer rim so them taking a detour to the unknown regions and finding out about Thrawn and teaming up with Ahsoka again in season 4 makes a lot of sense.

I feel the Mandos are being set up to be cannon fodder for Thrawn to assert dominance either before Filoni's film or during it :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have to be honest, I thought seeing how big Mando and Grogu are in merchandising and pop culture, that they would try to somehow set them up for the mainline movie franchise. Even throw the other Mandos and Ahsoka in there with them.

But then they do the conference the other day and they bring out..... Rey. :snoop: Like, are we fukking joking here Kathleen Kennedy or what?

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I have to be honest, I thought seeing how big Mando and Grogu are in merchandising and pop culture, that they would try to somehow set them up for the mainline movie franchise. Even throw the other Mandos and Ahsoka in there with them.

But then they do the conference the other day and they bring out..... Rey. :snoop: Like, are we fukking joking here Kathleen Kennedy or what?
They are. They announced 3 movies - a Filoni helmed Mandoverse movie, a dawn of the jedi movie by James Mangold and a Rey movie.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They are. They announced 3 movies - a Filoni helmed Mandoverse movie, a dawn of the jedi movie by James Mangold and a Rey movie.
:russell:

Her and Adam Driver are the biggest let downs on this new Star Wars series. Was hoping that shyt was over

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
bm5divu8osua1.png
fukk whatever my review was Din Grogu is the new chosen one. This is the way :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So, is that the series finale?

I thought we would've saw Bill Burr at least once this season :francis:

Brehs, they are doing more with these characters. Dave Filoni is gonna make a film that wraps up the whole "Mandoverse" that will have Thrawn as the main villain.

Ahsoka season 1 will be the first big step towards Thrawn in live action but that shyt will continue to be explored in Disney+ show in the next couple of years. Including Mando and Grogu season 4.